Thread: sideswipe / sideways

Default sideswipe / sideways

do you think these two are related in any way?

maybe they are the twins..fighting for different sides? increase drama plot darker etc
    Last edited by chatterbox; 02-17-2009 at 08:27 AM.

Default Re: sideswipe / sideways

We already have a pair of twins, let's not confuse us with another one.

I can however, picture the two fighting each other to the death.

they could be the inbread twins gah huh

or misinformation!

the names are so similar but!

Quote Originally Posted by chatterbox View Post

maybe they are the twins..fighting for different sides? increase drama plot darker etc
    No, they are not related. Sideswipe DOES have a twin and his name is Sunstreaker. He just didn't make it in the movie because he's yellow and we already have a yellow bot(I'm joking about the yellow thing).
    Freedom of speech is great and all, but say it polite or don't say it at all.
    Please call me Ditto.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MovinForward View Post
    No, they are not related. Sideswipe DOES have a twin and his name is Sunstreaker. He just didn't make it in the movie because he's yellow and we already have a yellow bot(I'm joking about the yellow thing).
    if Sideswipe is in the movie im sure we will get at least a referance to Sunstreaker.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by chatterbox View Post

i dont think they are related in any way but remember that Sidways did change sides a bit in the cartoons when he was the motor bike. So we'll see if Bay might do something like this with him in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    i dont think they are related in any way but remember that Sidways did change sides a bit in the cartoons when he was the motor bike. So we'll see if Bay might do something like this with him in the movie.
    No, Jetfire and Wheelie are already doing that. I dout they would have three cons become Autobots. Exspecially one like Sideways.
    Please call me Ditto.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MovinForward View Post
    No, Jetfire and Wheelie are already doing that. I dout they would have three cons become Autobots. Exspecially one like Sideways.
    ya, no....sideways is "decep4ever"

thats his bumber sticker

in Transformers Armada, Sideways switches sides to the Autobots. He was also a loyal servant to Unicron.

I wonder if, in the movie, they will make it so that Sideways knows alot about The Fallen and they are chasing him down because he was his servant and then later he switches sides to the Autobots just as he does in Armada.
    Transformers 4 Movie Updates on Youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/TheRaginNation

Senior Member StefsChemicalRomance's Avatar

Doesn't mean he will in the film.

Wheelie and Jetfire are already doing that.
    "I can change almost anything - But I can't change human nature." -Dr Manhattan/Jon Osterman

Quote Originally Posted by StefsChemicalRomance View Post
    Doesn't mean he will in the film.

Wheelie and Jetfire are already doing that.
    Yep.
    Please call me Ditto.

Banned

um... we dont know who will do what in the movie as far as bots changing sides. Remember the Fallen is in the movie and he is the reason the D-cons split from the other bots on Cybertron and became the D-cons. He is the reason Megs turned evil and im just dieing to see once Megs is back how he's going to take another bot a bit more evil then himself running the show. Its not going to go over well i believe. So we may just see some Autobots and D-cons join sides and or switch sides. Also like it was said Sideways did switch sides in every incarnation he has been and was a servent to Unicron as well. it wouldnt surprise me to see Autobots vs Megs/D-cons vs Starscream's/D-cons plus whoever may end up following the Fallen and the other thing im dieing to see is in the 2nd issue of Alliance when Soundwave starts his run toward Earth he says he has his orders to follow? Who's orders is he following? Can he too have orders from the Fallen?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    um... we dont know who will do what in the movie as far as bots changing sides. Remember the Fallen is in the movie and he is the reason the D-cons split from the other bots on Cybertron and became the D-cons. He is the reason Megs turned evil and im just dieing to see once Megs is back how he's going to take another bot a bit more evil then himself running the show. Its not going to go over well i believe. So we may just see some Autobots and D-cons join sides and or switch sides. Also like it was said Sideways did switch sides in every incarnation he has been and was a servent to Unicron as well. it wouldnt surprise me to see Autobots vs Megs/D-cons vs Starscream's/D-cons plus whoever may end up following the Fallen and the other thing im dieing to see is in the 2nd issue of Alliance when Soundwave starts his run toward Earth he says he has his orders to follow? Who's orders is he following? Can he too have orders from the Fallen?
    Sideways was an interesting character in Armada, I got the impression he was the "devil's advocate," Unicron being the devil. But it turned out Unicron simply spoke through Sideways. The movie's Fallen character, to me, could be something like that. It's all a conspiracy, MAN!!!