Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What Really Happened to Barricade?

Default Re: What Really Happened to Barricade?

Quote Originally Posted by puchoo View Post
    They need to bring him back, it's the problem of the movies that characters... just dissapear :F Mr Bay if your read this bring Barricade back ! (damn let's even make a pettition ! )
    I agree. I would love to see Barricade back in there.
    Smokescreen: "You're our only hope Omega." Omega Supreme: "Failure: Impossible" - G1 Episode #41 "The Golden Lagoon"

Banned

Ok... in the scene were Alice attacks Sam at school and Grindor-the Blackout look alike captures Sam and takes him to Megs in the wearhouse.... not ment to happen in the first script. What was ment to happen is Barricade and Alice attack sam at school, Bumblebee shows up and kills Alice, Barricade captures Sam and takes him across the bridge to the wearhouse where Megs is while Grindor Transforms, lands and keeps Bumblebee busy while Barricade gets away... Bumblebee then calls to the other Autobots... Grindor takes off and Bumblebee continues to go after Barricade. This is why BB is the first Autobot next to Optimus to even be at the wearhouse in the first place. But instead of the Doc being the one who was going to interagate Sam... It was ment to be Barricade, which goes with his ROTF toy. Barricade is killed in this scene by Bumblebee while Prime, Starscream and Megs are fighting. Then the whole forest scene happens. But because of lack of time and again some not wanting Barricade to be killed off just yet, he was removed and left as he is just out there scouting and waiting to get a bigger part in an up and comming movie.

Quote Originally Posted by littleman794 View Post
    i think he drove off the highway, then saw a sexy femmebot...the story from there on is unknown...HAHA
    acturally if you read the prequil book to ROTF, The Veiled Threat. Barricade was in there and though not alot was put into the ROTF movie they did have some references to the prequil book in the begining with th encounter with Demolisher, so whos to say but I think he will be in the next movie.
    "Call me a traitor...I'm just collecting your victims..." Paramore Monster

Drake

Quote Originally Posted by eagc7 View Post
    HE IS NTO dead remmber that he appears i nrotf PREQUEL COMCI AND NVOELS, veiled threat, alliance, tales of fallen and reign of stasrcream

Some of us (most of the moviegoers) don't read the comic books. This needs to be explained IN THE MOVIE, and not some stupid comic book.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Some of us (most of the moviegoers) don't read the comic books. This needs to be explained IN THE MOVIE, and not some stupid comic book.
    Indeed, note that some ppl like me living in Poland don't have access to this kind of stuff and fluff :F but as i said before, this is a common mistake Mr Bay makes in his movies, he just let the characters magically dissappear so... this NEEDS to be fixed up i hope that Mr Bay and Kruger will read our statements :P

yup yup.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    Ok... in the scene were Alice attacks Sam at school and Grindor-the Blackout look alike captures Sam and takes him to Megs in the wearhouse.... not ment to happen in the first script. What was ment to happen is Barricade and Alice attack sam at school, Bumblebee shows up and kills Alice, Barricade captures Sam and takes him across the bridge to the wearhouse where Megs is while Grindor Transforms, lands and keeps Bumblebee busy while Barricade gets away... Bumblebee then calls to the other Autobots... Grindor takes off and Bumblebee continues to go after Barricade. This is why BB is the first Autobot next to Optimus to even be at the wearhouse in the first place. But instead of the Doc being the one who was going to interagate Sam... It was ment to be Barricade, which goes with his ROTF toy. Barricade is killed in this scene by Bumblebee while Prime, Starscream and Megs are fighting. Then the whole forest scene happens. But because of lack of time and again some not wanting Barricade to be killed off just yet, he was removed and left as he is just out there scouting and waiting to get a bigger part in an up and comming movie.
    Damn. Wish that was in the movie.

that's why I'm glad and hope that there won't be any strike during movie 3 to make things rushed.
    Driller-bot is thirsty.

Banned

Thanks shadow!! I'm happy and sad... Sad that they didn't do that yet happy that he can have an even bigger part in tf3

What happened to Barricade in the first movie? He went where all cops go..to the Dunkin Donut shop.
    :lol
    For He will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." Psalm 91: 11-12

Barricade was just a cheap Decep' knock off of Prowl anyhow, I don't care where he went and I don't care if they're going to bring him back, but I would love to see Prowl.
    My stuff: Deviantart DevArt TF Club TF Fan Site "There is no such thing as condemnation that damns you forever, and if God can forgive you is it not for Man to follow suit."

Up til about 3-4 months ago, I'd have agreed with you, but some of those comics, esp. TF, and for the sake of Bay films, the tie-ins, are really good- and explain stuff the movie never got to. Especially the new one, Tales of the Fallen #6- fantastic work is coming on Wednesday.

Arcee, Barricade, Starscream and what they're up to has all been explored there. I'm interested in seeing if any of it will be contradicted on screen...
    "to punish and enslave"