Thread: Starscream as main villain?

Default Starscream as main villain?

Starscream was always my favorite character, I would love to see him take command in Transformers 2, at least until the real threat shows up in the climax. I loved his few scenes in 1, and his hit and run tactics really nailed how dangerous and cowardly the character is.

sure why not. Him and Soundwave

Default yay

im sure starscream an soundwave will be in it. cause at the end of the first one you see him flyin away. WELL he's prolly getting friends

Yeah, Starscream and Soundwave would be a nicely tense pair o' baddies. I think they should keep the cast small, only introduce 2-4 new bots, and spend more time on robot dialog and development.

Quote Originally Posted by siwel View Post
    Yeah, Starscream and Soundwave would be a nicely tense pair o' baddies. I think they should keep the cast small, only introduce 2-4 new bots, and spend more time on robot dialog and development.
    I think that'd be done anyway since they said it took so much time and MONEY, money is everything in the movie bus. especially if your making 18' dummy versions.

yeah i'd agree. Starscream and Soundwave would be an awesome addition. However not working together. Soundwave working to save megatron and starscream trying to get more power by trying to get prime's spark.