Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Movies that made you cry..........

Default Movies that made you cry..........

Eversince I got out of the hospital, I have become alot more mushy when it comes to certain types of death scenes in movies or scenes that deal with the loss of a loved one to be more exact.I find it ALOT easier to put myself in that persons shoes and no matter how hard I try I cant siop a few tears from falling, I DONT OUT RIGHT BALL LIKE A BABY, but just a few tears....well here we go!In no particular order......

1.Ladder 49
    2.Pearl Harbor
    3.Reign over Me
    4.Why did I get married
    5.Hancock

And those sad Sportcenter special about someone having a disability, or something tragic happening in their lives.

Default Re: Movies that made you cry..........

ummm I just watched the wrestler that had me tear up a bit, gran torinos ending made me tear up,but only cuz I knew...wait wont give it away...
    I cried like my nephew as a kid when optimus died...lmao my nephew outright balled,it was his first experience with death.
    "Autobots, let's go dismantle us some decepticons; So transform and roll out!"
    http://www.myspace.com/raddimus33

Quote Originally Posted by Wordski View Post
    Eversince I got out of the hospital, I have become alot more mushy when it comes to certain types of death scenes in movies or scenes that deal with the loss of a loved one to be more exact.I find it ALOT easier to put myself in that persons shoes and no matter how hard I try I cant siop a few tears from falling, I DONT OUT RIGHT BALL LIKE A BABY, but just a few tears....well here we go!In no particular order......

1.Ladder 49
    2.Pearl Harbor
    3.Reign over Me
    4.Why did I get married
    5.Hancock

And those sad Sportcenter special about someone having a disability, or something tragic happening in their lives.
    You cried on Why Did I Get Married? on what part?

ohhh after dark...a not yet released movie featuring steven segal....It had me tear up from laughter....it's a real attempt at a zombie flick.starring none other than steven segal....was freaking great. I wasn't even drunk and I had tears from the hilaroty of seeing someone do martial arts on a zombie....he also had a sword,lmao. he was a hunter ridding the entire world of zombies, one zombie at a time with his sword,lol.

Quote Originally Posted by raddimus View Post
    ohhh after dark...a not yet released movie featuring steven segal....It had me tear up from laughter....it's a real attempt at a zombie flick.starring none other than steven segal....was freaking great. I wasn't even drunk and I had tears from the hilaroty of seeing someone do martial arts on a zombie....he also had a sword,lmao. he was a hunter ridding the entire world of zombies, one zombie at a time with his sword,lol.
    They may want to keep that under wraps. It's possible many people will riot or die laughing. Myself included
    "...take it away but I want more and more, one day I'm gonna lose the war."
    www.myspace.com/tremorjames

Quote Originally Posted by TIMtationX View Post
    You cried on Why Did I Get Married? on what part?
    When Jill Scotts character cried on top of the mountain, what was messed up though, is I used to treat women the same way her husband did and it really made me take a look at myself.I only used to say stuff like that being funny, but then I saw how hurtfull it really was.

I cry a little when watching Braveheart, that film makes me proud to be Scottish.
    Jesus respawned in 3 days.....

Now that's lag.

Quote Originally Posted by King of Kings View Post
    I cry a little when watching Braveheart, that film makes me proud to be Scottish.
    ...Im Irish and the heinous did make me shed a tear as well

The ending of Boys in the Hood did. I was in the cinema too which was a bit embarassing...

Pearl Harbor makes me tear up a bit. As does the end of Armageddon

I cried during the Transformers movie. When Sector Seven was hurting Bumblebee I just started crying like crazy! I'm not kidding I felt so bad for Bumblebee! He is my favorite after all! Oh and when Bumblebee got his legs blown off I started crying again. I'm so glad that no one saw me cry because I just could not stop because I hated seeing Bumblebee in pain!
    To be on top you have to experience rough times.

Click

Quote Originally Posted by sonic43 View Post
    Click
    In what way? I can't stand Adam Sandler, but Click always seems like a movie that would interest me. I've avoided is as I'm not that keen on Sandler, and am interested to hear from Bay fans if worth checking out.

I actually almost shed a tear during bee's take down with sector seven...then got mad prime blew him off...BAD WRITERS, BAD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mobe1969 View Post
    In what way? I can't stand Adam Sandler, but Click always seems like a movie that would interest me. I've avoided is as I'm not that keen on Sandler, and am interested to hear from Bay fans if worth checking out.
    The end of the movie is very emotional.

Carrie (1976)
    The Changeling (1980)
    E.T. (1982)
    A Perfect World (1993)
    Dolores Claiborne (1995)
    Bogus (1996)
    L.A. Confidential (1997)
    The Iron Giant (1999)
    The Sixth Sense (1999)
    Hearts in Atlantis (2001)
    Million Dollar Baby (2004)
    Dark Water (2005)

I like those maybe because I know the feeling those children (or grown-ups) represent. It makes me realiaze that even I now have a perfect husband and children, a little girl who still sits somewhere deep inside me is craving for something firm and steadfast.

I'd like to add Toy Story (1995) to the list too. There's no sign of Andy's father in the movie. Obviously Woody and Buzz are imaginary surrogate-fathers to the boy. Nobody Knows (2004 a.k.a Dare Mo Shiranai) was an excellent film but too painful for me to sit through.

The Fountain

a scandanavian flick called the seventh seal was good... about a game of chess with death during the holy crusades.

a russian movie called araura. some of these foriegn films are really good and capture trgedy well.

On Titanic, when the band was playing that final song, and they showed the lady in 3rd class telling a bedtime story to her kids.

daddys little girls,(tyler perry)
    when they run away to their daddys house and the smallest one has bruises on her back from being beat.
    Then I have a feeling of anger.
    "im the attention whore that will knock your robot fuckin teeth in if you talk shit." - just lil ole me

click was a good one.When his father dies.It makes you realize the importance of a loved one when their presence is gone.Shit i'm sad now,movin' to a different post...
    "im the attention whore that will knock your robot fuckin teeth in if you talk shit." - just lil ole me

Pursuit of Happyness
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone from IMDB
    Why does Will Smith always play a black man?

My Blu-ray collection.

ole' yeller-when they shot him
    charlottes web- when charlottes offspring hatch
    the little princess-when sarah she reunites with her father
    bambi-when his mother is killed by hunters
    Transformers the cartoon movie- when optimus dies
    anne frank-the end when it is revealed she dies
    ghost-sam goes to heaven
    forest gump-jenny dies and he talks to her grave as birds fly over head,playfully
    jakob the liar-when he is hung for lies that come true.
    its a wonderful life-when george returns home and kisses his family after clarence helps him to realize his life
    titanic-when rose lets go of the jewel and gasps and the scene fades to jack waiting and looking at the clock for rose
    gladiator-when maximus dies and reunites with his wife and son.his friend buries the figures that carry their likeness
    john q-when he considers ending his life so his son can live
    ray-when ray charles lets go of blame he holds to himself for his brothers death.and overcoming drugs
    the notebook-when the couple die together in the hospital
    finding nemo-when coral and the eggs are killed and marlin protects nemos egg in the beginning
    james and the giant peach-where james daydreams about his parents in his room
    be kind rewind-when the community views the movie before the demolition tears down the house and the store owner(danny glover) walks outside to see the crowd enjoying the movie
    jarhead-when his friend troy dies and he is lying in a coffin-when jake sees himself still in the desert.

Amazing Grace and Chuck
    The New World...watched it on my own and cried like a little girl!
    E.T...embarassing...i know
    Titanic
    City of Angels...perhaps the worst movie ever made...I still can't stand Meg Ryan because of that movie and her selfish character
    The Rookie...I am an emotional wreck!
    Pursuit of Happyness

Oh yeah...and I sobbed like a baby during Obama's inaugural speech

Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    Oh yeah...and I sobbed like a baby during Obama's inaugural speech
    I didn't know that was a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by sora View Post
    Carrie (1976)
    The Changeling (1980)
    E.T. (1982)
    A Perfect World (1993)
    Dolores Claiborne (1995)
    Bogus (1996)
    L.A. Confidential (1997)
    The Iron Giant (1999)
    The Sixth Sense (1999)
    Hearts in Atlantis (2001)
    Million Dollar Baby (2004)
    Dark Water (2005)

I like those maybe because I know the feeling those children (or grown-ups) represent. It makes me realiaze that even I now have a perfect husband and children, a little girl who still sits somewhere deep inside me is craving for something firm and steadfast.

I'd like to add Toy Story (1995) to the list too. There's no sign of Andy's father in the movie. Obviously Woody and Buzz are imaginary surrogate-fathers to the boy. Nobody Knows (2004 a.k.a Dare Mo Shiranai) was an excellent film but too painful for me to sit through.
    I totally forgot about Million Dollar Baby...that was an emotional roller coaster. That movie actually brings back the true definition of hatred. I honestly had a hatred towards the character that threw the sucker punch. Urgh...Mo Cuishle! (tear and sob)