Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Revenge is Coming

Default Re: Revenge is Coming

Though I think posters are cool, they never do anything for me. That's why we have trailers.

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Though I think posters are cool, they never do anything for me. That's why we have trailers.
    I jizz'd in my pants when I saw the poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone from IMDB
    Why does Will Smith always play a black man?

My Blu-ray collection.

:wtfWow, some one back there was being a drama queen!!!! I won't name names though!! I am a artist and a fan of TF and I loved the teaser posters.
    Name: Battlebot
    Faction: Dark Guardian/Decepticon
    Alt Mode:Tank/Shuttle
    Height:256'

Quote Originally Posted by uraydo View Post
    I really can't understand why everyone is loving this poster. It's very bla to.

"look at me, I'm a glowing eye shot"

Sure going into the theater, it might catch your attention, but i doubt the average person would give it a second look. who really wants to look at a black poster with glowing red eyes, anyways?

its a teaser poster, period
    Transformers 4 Movie Updates on Youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/TheRaginNation

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebot View Post
    :wtfWow, some one back there was being a drama queen!!!! I won't name names though!! I am a artist and a fan of TF and I loved the teaser posters.

I see now the fate of all those who have a differing opinion. Maybe I should leave these boards to those who back up there opinions with name calling and childish ridicule. I was not the one you said "quit your crying" or " someone was a drama queen" and I have no need to do so.

If you are going to throw stones make your target clearer. how else can I tell if you purposely struck me?
    "...my heart is turned to stone; I strike it, and it hurts my hand..."

Quote Originally Posted by darthrage View Post
    Do you really want me to respond to that? as worked up as I am, you want to poke me?

you know what, don't answer that. I just wanted you to know I didn't take kindly to it.

Seemed like an interesting discussion from the artistic POV was going today.. expecting a high standard is not a bad thing at all.
    But peacefully speaking, I think at least we can share one same opinion here..

"Michael, we want more posters."

if the claim i saw on TFW is right then we might be getting 2 more in Feb.
    Don S Davis 1942-2008

Godspeed

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebot View Post
    Dont sugar coat it... Drama Queen Uraydo!!!

Thank you!!

I see now the fate of all those who have a differing opinion. Maybe I should leave these boards to those who back up there opinions with name calling and childish ridicule. I was not the one you said "quit your crying" or " someone was a drama queen" and I have no need to do so.

If you are going to throw stones make your target clearer. how else can I tell if you purposely struck me?
    Throwing stones now *THROW THROW THROW!!! Do you feel better now? Did you get the attention you wanted? No? OK here is another stone *THROW* LOL

Quote Originally Posted by SDL View Post
    if the claim i saw on TFW is right then we might be getting 2 more in Feb.
    there should be a Jetfire poster and a Prime poster. Also later we should see two more... A new D-con poster and a new Autobot poster.
    Last edited by Shadow; 01-12-2009 at 12:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Dont sugar coat it... Drama Queen Uraydo!!!

Thank you!!

Throwing stones now *THROW THROW THROW!!! Do you fel better now? Did you get the attention you wanted? No? OK here is another stone *THROW* LOL

ther should be a Jetfire poster and a Prime poster. Also later we should see two more... A new D-con poster and a new Autobot poster.
    I'm the one starving for attention!?! what about you with your claims to be in the know, however show no proof of your truth. so earger to one-up every one else's knowledge, and dangling your so called knowledge in front of us all like some unattainable treat. you, who constantly go around declaring "I'm a shadowcon! I'm a bad ass! I'm cooler than a decepticon." you, who despite my most civil attempts have dragged this conversation into juvenile remarks, totally and utterly corrupting my point entirely.

I told you I was done with the argument and I was. but you insist on continually trying to drag me, my words, and my views through the mud. You, who have poked and prodded me ever since I said something that was against the status quo. you sir are the one grabbing for attention, and I will not be the butt of your jokes.

no movie poster is worth suffering YOU and YOUR LIKE, and i would be very grateful for you to never address me again, and I will react in kind.

in short. kiss my @$$
    Last edited by uraydo; 01-12-2009 at 01:03 AM.

*Calmly sits munching away at a tub of popcorn and awaits the next Salvo*
    Don S Davis 1942-2008

Godspeed

Banned

I'm the one starving for attention!?! what about you with your claims to be in the know, however show no proof of your truth. so earger to one-up every one else's knowledge, and dangling your so called knowledge in front of us all like some unattainable treat. you, who constantly go around declaring "I'm a shadowcon! I'm a bad ass! I'm cooler than a decepticon." you, who despite my most civil attempts have dragged this conversation into juvenile remarks, totally and utterly corrupting my point entirely.

I told you I was done with the argument and I was. but you insist on continually trying to drag me, my words, and my views throw the mud. You, who have poked and prodded me ever since I said something that was against the status quo. you sir are the one grabbing for attention, and I will not be the butt of your jokes.

no movie poster is worth suffering YOU and YOUR LIKE, and i would be very greatfull for you to never address me again, and I will react in kind.

in short. kiss my @$$
    lol just what i thought you would say. Man you sure do get your panties in a bunch real quick dont you. In all honesty i was only messing with you there. Thats why i put the LOL after my remark on the throwing of stons. Anyway. Ya you are right i do like my far bit of attention... who dont? As for my claims of what I know... hey belive what you want. And as for my whole Shadowcon thing... im sorry i get to have a bit of fun by having a fun side and showing it through my Shadowcon creations. Im sorry you feel bothered by that. I really am!! The only thing on these boards that i truly ment to you was that of you calling someone else a TROLL when you yourself knows how it feel for someone else to call you the same. That did piss me off. Nothing else me and you ever diagreed on was ment to piss you off and was just friendly argument. Man to man I truly am sorry if I took anything to far and you'll get over it and move on so as to your request im done as well.
    Last edited by Shadow; 01-12-2009 at 01:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    no its not him on the poster.
    first off shadow how do you know it's not megatron, in some new form maby the allspark transformed him and reawakened him, secondly I seen pics of megatron pictured next to the new looking megatron, it looked legit some kinda tank. but like I said before we wont know till the movie comes out. Also on another note I have scene another poster for the fallen it is some smooth rounded head bot all shiny and $hit. didn't look like a typical transformer that we have been acustomed to seeing.
    "Autobots, let's go dismantle us some decepticons; So transform and roll out!"
    http://www.myspace.com/raddimus33

ok I had to comment on all this crap going on between shadow and yurado...we should start a thread about it...This is just to funny first off shadow isn't in some loop of knowledge that no one else knows about. It's purely speculation on his part. iIf hewas privvy to certain info he would be working with mr. bay,and then be fired for touting how he is in the loop of forbidden knowledge...you never hear nelson or anyone else doing that do you? By the way your both trolls so there and I my wizards spell of bigsby's crushing hand. now that I'm done picking on shadow...Yurado your always,well not always but most the time disagreable and kinda like to be argumenative,not always but more often than not.(And no I'm not gonna go dig up your posts to prove my points validity)And from what I have read of your guys ongoing disagreement you have kinda got your panties in a bunch over the whole thing.but ultimatly we are all intitled to our opinions and allowed to express them. so in closing I would like to say I personally am not a huge fan of the poster myself,but who knows maby it will grow on me.secondly when the movie comes out and there is no bot reffered to as the fallen we will all know shadows attempt at at being in the loop is false. thirdly shadow your a troll,lmao cant get over you being offended someone not even you, got called a troll...and yurado stop whering panties,damnit...your a man for god's sake... and here's everybodies lol so everyone knows im just teasing...lmao.:lol:deadhorse1::wtf

Oh and shadow the other posters should be comming out in feb....Dude its already out go look at it on you tube two people have posted it one was bad quality but, now I know your not in the loop,lol.Ok there was my vie for attention please write me back if it worked,Also I dont throw stones I beat people down with my catchy prose and deliverance of eloquense of writing...lmao
    Last edited by raddimus; 01-12-2009 at 02:30 AM. Reason: forgot to add something
    "Autobots, let's go dismantle us some decepticons; So transform and roll out!"
    http://www.myspace.com/raddimus33

i've seen teaser posters that show even less. This one shows ALOT, well at least the brightened up version does. We're introduced to a whole new character.
    Transformers 4 Movie Updates on Youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/TheRaginNation

i've seen teaser posters that show even less. This one shows ALOT, well at least the brightened up version does. We're introduced to a whole new character.
    so very true. I believe I have seen a few that were just titles. I am thankful we got more than that.

How's this for "TRANSFORMERS YOU MOTHERF***ERS?"

It'll get ya drunk!
    "...take it away but I want more and more, one day I'm gonna lose the war."
    www.myspace.com/tremorjames

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    How's this for "TRANSFORMERS YOU MOTHERF***ERS?"

LMAO!!! That works for me.
    Jesus respawned in 3 days.....

Now that's lag.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelbay View Post
    We've seen certain movies coming out even try to duplicate Transformer size robots in their ads. Please, come on.
    If you mean terminator salvation, that must be one of the stupidest things you've say. Seriously. think about it.

Anyway, waiting for this movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest® View Post
    If you mean terminator salvation, that must be one of the stupidest things you've say. Seriously. think about it.

:wtf
    "...take it away but I want more and more, one day I'm gonna lose the war."
    www.myspace.com/tremorjames

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by raddimus View Post
    ok I had to comment on all this crap going on between shadow and yurado...we should start a thread about it...This is just to funny first off shadow isn't in some loop of knowledge that no one else knows about. It's purely speculation on his part. iIf hewas privvy to certain info he would be working with mr. bay,and then be fired for touting how he is in the loop of forbidden knowledge...you never hear nelson or anyone else doing that do you? By the way your both trolls so there and I my wizards spell of bigsby's crushing hand. now that I'm done picking on shadow...Yurado your always,well not always but most the time disagreable and kinda like to be argumenative,not always but more often than not.(And no I'm not gonna go dig up your posts to prove my points validity)And from what I have read of your guys ongoing disagreement you have kinda got your panties in a bunch over the whole thing.but ultimatly we are all intitled to our opinions and allowed to express them. so in closing I would like to say I personally am not a huge fan of the poster myself,but who knows maby it will grow on me.secondly when the movie comes out and there is no bot reffered to as the fallen we will all know shadows attempt at at being in the loop is false. thirdly shadow your a troll,lmao cant get over you being offended someone not even you, got called a troll...and yurado stop whering panties,damnit...your a man for god's sake... and here's everybodies lol so everyone knows im just teasing...lmao.:lol:deadhorse1::wtf

Oh and shadow the other posters should be comming out in feb....Dude its already out go look at it on you tube two people have posted it one was bad quality but, now I know your not in the loop,lol.Ok there was my vie for attention please write me back if it worked,Also I dont throw stones I beat people down with my catchy prose and deliverance of eloquense of writing...lmao
    LMAO raddimus... you are so full of shit bro!! I love it. No I dont get offended by name calling. And you are the first to call me a troll. lol I guess i can be a ShadowTroll? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Guest® View Post

he was talking about Transmorphers.

he was talking about Transmorphers.
    y would he be talking about transmorphers now it came out in 2007 .... i think he might have been refering to the big terminator at the end of the trailer for T4.
    Now throwing those movies in the ring together just because the have robots is a little ignorant, these movies look to have 2 very different and distinct tones. that's like comparing shaun of the dead and dawn of the dead just because they both have zombies. these (T4 and ROTF) are 2 very different movie with very different tones.remember, we don't even know if the amount of campy humor from the first will make it in to ROTF and even if it does thats part of what makes it a fun summer movie.T4, in turn, looks to carry a tone of seriosness along the lines of the Dark Knight. in closing stop throwing them at each other and get ready to enjoy them both
    "Me Grimlock not nice dino ........ ME BASH BRAINS"

I wonder if Bay knew Transmorphers even existed.
    Last edited by Trailbreaker; 01-12-2009 at 03:30 PM. Reason: grammar