Thread: Submarine Decepticon

Default Submarine Decepticon

The best logical answer for the preservation of Megatron's body from the water pressure of the Laurentian Abyss would be the existence of a Decepticon in the form of a submarine that was already on Earth. The question that I have is: Is there such a Decepticon in the Transformers Universe? I've forgotten a lot about this.
    Sorry if I cuss a lot. I suffer from Cyber-Tourettes Syndrome.

FUCK! ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by jaybling View Post
    The best logical answer for the preservation of Megatron's body from the water pressure of the Laurentian Abyss would be the existence of a Decepticon in the form of a submarine that was already on Earth. The question that I have is: Is there such a Decepticon in the Transformers Universe? I've forgotten a lot about this.
    Closest you get is the seacons unless you wanna bring in that little GoBot Submarine... But the Nemesis was on the bottom of the ocean in all of the cartoons (Beast Wars Nemesis was amazing). I thought about a sub though... that would be very cool.
    The only thing worse than stupid people are stupid people who bother me...
    Bumblebee1983:
    I'm da bomb.
    xXRavenXx:
    I'm Da Bomb... you can be my igniter though **Humms Light My Fire by The Doors** lol
    Bumblebee1983:
    As for being your igniter.....umm.....okay.
    xXRavenXx:
    **Thrilled with BB Raven sings afternoon delight from Anchorman**

Yea, though I heard that the Nemesis is going to be that aircraft carrier character that Bay wants to have in the movie, where the resurrection process takes place, but that was from a leaked script that was deemed fake by producers.
    Sorry if I cuss a lot. I suffer from Cyber-Tourettes Syndrome.

FUCK! ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by jaybling View Post
    Yea, though I heard that the Nemesis is going to be that aircraft carrier character that Bay wants to have in the movie, where the resurrection process takes place, but that was from a leaked script that was deemed fake by producers.
    I dunno. Yea, I think the nemesis would be great as a carrier, but I actually would love to see a sub-marine.
    The only thing worse than stupid people are stupid people who bother me...
    Bumblebee1983:
    I'm da bomb.
    xXRavenXx:
    I'm Da Bomb... you can be my igniter though **Humms Light My Fire by The Doors** lol
    Bumblebee1983:
    As for being your igniter.....umm.....okay.
    xXRavenXx:
    **Thrilled with BB Raven sings afternoon delight from Anchorman**

I think the aircraft carrier is going to be the decepticon tidal wave. Tidal wave was in armada as an aircraft carrier as well.
    Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.

It's an idea but a Submarine robot kinda gets taken out of the action considering the rest are land or air based. I don't see a Sub keeping up in a high speed chase/battle in the desert on the way to Vegas or something.

Quote Originally Posted by xXRavenXx View Post
    Closest you get is the seacons unless you wanna bring in that little GoBot Submarine...
    Awesome reference! I think I had that toy, along with Leader-1 and Turbo and Scooter, Crusher and Cy-kill, and the Zero plane guy. Can I get a Rock Lords shout-out??

make a sub that is Autobot,yet have him transform diving out of the water and on to land running.people on the docks and beaches would be surprised.then have the carrier kill him off..dun....dun...da,dun...da..dadun.dadun..dadun. .

actually in the cartoon there was a decepticon underwater base

thats why i thought they chose to drop them in the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkplug View Post

My thoughts exactly.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkplug View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee1983 View Post
    My thoughts exactly.
    Ya this might be what happens but I think the last part of the movie with Megatron and what looked to be Blackout in pieces on the ship was faked. Come on If there is one thing i know, wether it be real life or in a Holly Wood movie our Stupid got to have everything so no one else cane have it country would never let advanced tech like that sink to the Ocean floor. Besides if you look at that clip Megatron is missing an arm and a leg. He never lost an body parts in the movie. Iv checked and after he and the All Spark become one, he still has all body parts. So where did they go? Also Blackout on the ship was in many pieces. He too never lots any parts. I think all the decepticons that died are still on U.S. soil probably locked up. And where were the other dead Decepticon? Dont tell me we only droped two in the Ocean and not the others. THATS REALLY SMART!!!
    Last edited by Shadow; 12-06-2007 at 07:33 PM.

Banned

This is also up on the IMDb page and it is locked under the synopsis.

The battle for Earth has ended but the battle for the universe has just
    begun. After returning to Cybertron, Starscream assumes command of the Decepticons, and has decided to return to Earth with force. The Autobots believing that peace was possible finds out that Megatron's dead body has been stolen from the US Military by Skorpinox and revives him using his own spark. Now Megatron is back seeking revenge and with Starscream and more Decepticon reinforcements on the way, the Autobots with reinforcements of their own, may have more to deal with then meets the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow2879 View Post
    This is also up on the IMDb page and it is locked under the synopsis.

The battle for Earth has ended but the battle for the universe has just
    begun. After returning to Cybertron, Starscream assumes command of the Decepticons, and has decided to return to Earth with force. The Autobots believing that peace was possible finds out that Megatron's dead body has been stolen from the US Military by Skorpinox and revives him using his own spark. Now Megatron is back seeking revenge and with Starscream and more Decepticon reinforcements on the way, the Autobots with reinforcements of their own, may have more to deal with then meets the eye.
    Very interesting.

But brings up the question again....is Cybertron a dead planet or not?

they made cybertron look as if though it was reminiscent of something what earth would have looked like pre-water with a lot of volcano's with flowing lava and jagged rock formations with architecture to follow the look of the geological formations. From what I seen it wasn't dead so much as just forming if that makes any sense.... well from earths geological history anyways.

Banned

Default Re: Submarine Decepticon

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee1983 View Post
    Very interesting.

But brings up the question again....is Cybertron a dead planet or not?
    You got to remember the books, comics and the movie are all going different directions with the story. The books refer to Cybertron being dead. The comics state it is dieing and the movie by the looks of it is dieing but not quit dead yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow2879 View Post
    You got to remember the books, comics and the movie are all going different directions with the story. The books refer to Cybertron being dead. The comics state it is dieing and the movie by the looks of it is dieing but not quit dead yet.
    Yeah...um...confusing, much like the HD/blu ray discussion.

I came up with a transformer submarine named Warzone, he's a heavy unit with a sword in one hand and a shotgun like weapon on the other... and he is one MEAN muther he turns into this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borei

That's one badass submarine.

yep and to top it off he's a 'Con with a VERY bad temper and because of his alt mode is resistant to heat, cold, impalment, and pressure in other words he is immune to all autobot weapons exept electricity. Tat and he is loyal to the point he'd take a blast from a doomsday cannon for Megatron, and most likely survive thanks to his hate for failure.

Banned

In 1988 there was a Transformer in the Pretenders line named Diver aka Waverider, that was supposed to be a submarine

On the Decepticon side was a Transformer named Submarauder that was also a Pretender. Its outside shell looked like some deep sea fish monster, but the inside transformer transformed into a submarine as well.

Banned

There was also Deepdive which was a Transformers Cybertron Minicon

This one, albeit the small figure it is, is the closest to an actual looking submarine.

subs are badarse and lethal

I can't find that warzone anywhere, does anyone have a pic of him? he sounds like a hoot :P
    "me grimlock know all about petro-rabbits!! want to hear good part!!"

Warzone is my original character and i'm a godawful artist so no there are no pictures yet so hang in there

There was one. His name was Submarauder, and he was a pretender. His pretender mode looked like a shark, but his robot alternate mode was a submarine.
    Last edited by DecepticonsRule; 05-19-2008 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Confused name
    All Hail Megatron!