Thread: post what you miss most

Moderator / formerly "Gunrock" The Great's Avatar

Default post what you miss most

about me not posting regularly. Also please explain why you think Nelson might be plotting a war between animal and man.

Default Re: post what you miss most

Quote Originally Posted by The Great View Post
    about me not posting regularly. Also please explain why you think Nelson might be plotting a war between animal and man.
    Are you not feeling the love? Awe, dude, you're loved... most days.

Nelson? Really? That's a bit like what I just heard about there being so many zombies on Facebook, and vampires are the new cowboys... the world is upside, and cats are lying with dogs, and dogs are...what did you say Nelson was doing with dogs? Freaky.

.....your uncanny ability to hit people with the sassy!!

Hate to break it to Nelly, but the Manimal revolution already came and went.

Quote Originally Posted by r-type View Post
    Hate to break it to Nelly, but the Manimal revolution already came and went.

Just think, hows like that were created during the energy and financial crisis of the 70's...what diaper factories will we create during this crisis? Besides a remake of Knight Rider and a new Karate Kid with Will Smith's kid.

What do I miss about the Great not posting regularly? His sarcastic and cynical tone. It's classic.

Neslon plotting a war? Sorry, wasn't paying attention as I was plotting my own, a holy war as a matter in fact. As a believer in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, my people are about to go to war against Lord Becket and his East India Trading Co., after the countless years they hunted down pirates. You see, we Flying Spaghetti Monsterists believe the loss of pirates is the direct cause of global warming, and considering things are getting hotter, a war against Becket is imminent. I'm a fightin' for ya Jack Sparrow!

Everything from you. It's nice to see you starting new threads again.