Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Presidental Thread

Banned

Default Re: New Presidental Thread

Quote Originally Posted by uraydo View Post
    I have never been so scared for the future of my country... my future, and I want to talk about it.
    i understand that and i too am scared for the future of our country but to be honest i was more scared with Bush behind the helm.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    i understand that and i too am scared for the future of our country but to be honest i was more scared with Bush behind the helm.
    Good point..and the way to put it using a ship term lol . But when the "ship" gathers a new crew a little over 2 years ago with the cheif engineir (Nancy Pelosi) Comming out and basically saying to us that she and the democratic goverment is going to oppose him..again its all out there as facts you can google you tube and go to congress web sites to see all this. The Democratic controlled goverment helmed by Pelosi (who by the way has a worse approval rating than bush) Is the REAL reason we saw a total failure in not only our president but our goverment.
    Once Pelosi got in there and the Democratic party got control. The approval rating for Bush dropped fast. BUT the fact is the Democratic controled goverment dropped even faster. Why is that? And now you have a Democratic president that will not be part of a check and balance peice that keeps this country going..

I give you two more vids for your enjoyment..of why like Uraydo I am scared of what is to come.
    You blame Bush for higher gas last summer??
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9gr1...eature=related
    Bush a bad leader? How bout the Democratic party leader who now has a friend in the oval office. Remeber lower approval rating than bush AND still in power. Bush will be gone..then what..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxVXr...eature=related

obama takes office on my birthday
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Z28 Autobot View Post
    Good point..and the way to put it using a ship term lol . But when the "ship" gathers a new crew a little over 2 years ago with the cheif engineir (Nancy Pelosi) Comming out and basically saying to us that she and the democratic goverment is going to oppose him..again its all out there as facts you can google you tube and go to congress web sites to see all this. The Democratic controlled goverment helmed by Pelosi (who by the way has a worse approval rating than bush) Is the REAL reason we saw a total failure in not only our president but our goverment.
    Once Pelosi got in there and the Democratic party got control. The approval rating for Bush dropped fast. BUT the fact is the Democratic controled goverment dropped even faster. Why is that? And now you have a Democratic president that will not be part of a check and balance peice that keeps this country going..

I give you two more vids for your enjoyment..of why like Uraydo I am scared of what is to come.
    You blame Bush for higher gas last summer??
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9gr1...eature=related
    Bush a bad leader? How bout the Democratic party leader who now has a friend in the oval office. Remeber lower approval rating than bush AND still in power. Bush will be gone..then what..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxVXr...eature=related
    Like I said our government... not the Democrats or the Republicans... OUR GOVERNMENT... meaning ALL needs a total revamp. We dont have a government anymore we have governments. We have a Democratic government and a Republican government. How often do we ever see these two sides work together? Not very often unless its to line their pockets. What our country needs is for its governments to get their heads out of their asses and be a government as a whole and a government that listens to its people.

Like I said our government... not the Democrats or the Republicans... OUR GOVERNMENT... meaning ALL needs a total revamp. We dont have a government anymore we have governments. We have a Democratic government and a Republican government. How often do we ever see these two sides work together? Not very often unless its to line their pockets. What our country needs is for its governments to get their heads out of their asses and be a government as a whole and a government that listens to its people.
    Solved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO6DORwBzuA

Thank you..Though I did not ask the question like that it was an answer I was also looking for . Basically he summed it up nice and neat...Shadow knows what I was talking about he gets it.

Well, the only way that happen is a singular power rises up, and we know how well governments like that have worked in the past.

I think we are looking at the wrong place for the cause of our problems. I think it's the banks that cause many of our problems. Especially the Federial Reserve Bank.
    "...my heart is turned to stone; I strike it, and it hurts my hand..."

Well, the only way that happen is a singular power rises up, and we know how well governments like that have worked in the past.

I think we are looking at the wrong place for the cause of our problems. I think it's the banks that cause many of our problems. Especially the Federial Reserve Bank.
    You and President Andrew Jackson would get along well. He knew banks were corrupt, and proceeded to veto the bank charter and basically killed the National Bank.

to quote lou dobbs.. don't we deserve a government that works

Quote Originally Posted by megatron42 View Post
    to quote lou dobbs.. don't we deserve a government that works
    Now how often do people get what they deserve?
    "...my heart is turned to stone; I strike it, and it hurts my hand..."

Banned

Now how often do people get what they deserve?
    almost never lol. All I ment by the one government thing is there used to be a time when the government was for the people by the people. You know. I mean we are a Democratic nation are we not? So why are there both a Democratic and Republican side to our government? Cant we just have a united government so as to not have us the people fighting about what side is the lesser of two evils. This way if our govenment fucks up... we the people can blame our government as a whole not OH THE DEMOCRATS DID THIS OR THE REPUBLICANS DID THAT. I for once would just like to see our government work together on everything and not OH WE WONT HELP BECAUSE YOU ARE THE OTHER SIDE.:deadhorse1:

I have come to the conclusion that voting is stupid...

We have the no brainers who will always vote Democrat.
    We have the no brainers who will always vote Republican.

No matter the case or whats said they will vote their way.

We then have the ignorant who will vote because of what they heard.
    We have the ignorant who will vote because of other people.
    We have the ignorant who will vote just because...

Then we have the undecided people...

Did you know it was not always a two party system..our media and in hand with the goverment made it that way..In fact some of our greatest presidents were not Dems or Rep. Worked back then. Why not know? It can not becuase of the stranglehold they have on the way we are given our information..much like what Mech said..

Our problem is in our failure to make the goverment listen to us.
    The failure to make goverment responsible for its choices. BOTH SIDES made this mess. It was not just Bush..though the media would like you to think that.
    Our goverment is in bed with everything else but the people. Again going back to the youtube vids I posted..shows just that...
    To many "oldtimers" in Washington that keep the status as it is wether it is Dems or Rep in office.
    Change is not going to come from electing a new president..no matter what you think..Bush, McCain, Obama..no matter who is in office you might like to think that there will be "Change" But they are just the ones who get blamed for the inept people who make the laws in this country..yes we voted them to stay in power.
    You wanted change? you should of voted more new faces into the goverment...not just the one who would get the blame..and he will.

And just a news update..again fact..Obama is getting sobering news on why we can not pull out of the middle east..and now he knows it..so thats changed..
    The idea of all these great goverment agencies that he was going to create..he is finding out now that this stuff is not good to do in the economic climate we are in now and some advisors on the news said it might not be implemented till later in his 2nd or 3rd term..though it was one of his big points of getting elected about helping us..yet people think magically overnight things are going to get better when he is in office...sorry no..in fact hes going to get in office just when things are about to go really bad..then your going to blame bush??? Really??? Again pointing the finger in the wrong direction...Nancy Pelosi is the one..not Bush..
    Thats 2 more years of goverment as usual..and guess who gets the blame..Obama..

Moderator / formerly "Gunrock" The Great's Avatar

And I opened this tread for a reason. Our nation is going to facesome hard problems, especially since we voted in a president that pretty much wants to change a lot of things. This is a topic that I think should be on every american's mind.

I'm not trying to hate on Obama. I just want to talk about his upcoming presidency.
    I just closed it cause i am tired of negativity to be honest. we know the problems and we know it's bad but, what are we doing personally to help is the question. crying about it ain't helping

i have a feeling this will be locked

Moderator / formerly "Gunrock" The Great's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Z28 Autobot View Post
    Did you know it was not always a two party system..our media and in hand with the goverment made it that way..In fact some of our greatest presidents were not Dems or Rep. Worked back then. Why not know? It can not becuase of the stranglehold they have on the way we are given our information..much like what Mech said..

Our problem is in our failure to make the goverment listen to us.
    The failure to make goverment responsible for its choices. BOTH SIDES made this mess. It was not just Bush..though the media would like you to think that.
    Our goverment is in bed with everything else but the people. Again going back to the youtube vids I posted..shows just that...
    To many "oldtimers" in Washington that keep the status as it is wether it is Dems or Rep in office.
    Change is not going to come from electing a new president..no matter what you think..Bush, McCain, Obama..no matter who is in office you might like to think that there will be "Change" But they are just the ones who get blamed for the inept people who make the laws in this country..yes we voted them to stay in power.
    You wanted change? you should of voted more new faces into the goverment...not just the one who would get the blame..and he will.

And just a news update..again fact..Obama is getting sobering news on why we can not pull out of the middle east..and now he knows it..so thats changed..
    The idea of all these great goverment agencies that he was going to create..he is finding out now that this stuff is not good to do in the economic climate we are in now and some advisors on the news said it might not be implemented till later in his 2nd or 3rd term..though it was one of his big points of getting elected about helping us..yet people think magically overnight things are going to get better when he is in office...sorry no..in fact hes going to get in office just when things are about to go really bad..then your going to blame bush??? Really??? Again pointing the finger in the wrong direction...Nancy Pelosi is the one..not Bush..
    Thats 2 more years of goverment as usual..and guess who gets the blame..Obama..
    everyone is to blame just say that. bush had at least four years where he got his way completely you can't blame pelosi for that just give it up