Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 62 of 62

Thread: what's your real name

  1. #51
    Senior Member megatron42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    some where on earth
    Posts
    6,887

    Default Re: what's your real name

    i like it
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

  2. #52
    Administrator sora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    4,216

    Default Re: what's your real name

    Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    It's good to know that I am not the only simple thinker.
    Another simple thinker here.
    The only problem is that young people often ask me if I'm a fan of Kingdom Hearts, even I started using this name way before my old friend brought out KH..

  3. #53
    Senior Member uraydo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Greenwood, SC
    Posts
    4,118

    Default Re: what's your real name

    Quote Originally Posted by sora View Post
    Another simple thinker here.
    The only problem is that young people often ask me if I'm a fan of Kingdom Hearts, even I started using this name way before my old friend brought out KH..
    What's Kingdom Hearts?


    Speaking of bizarre Disney crossovers.
    http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...ersion-166168/
    "...my heart is turned to stone; I strike it, and it hurts my hand..."

  4. #54
    Administrator sora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    4,216

    Default Re: what's your real name

    Quote Originally Posted by uraydo View Post
    Speaking of bizarre Disney crossovers.
    http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...ersion-166168/
    I already pre-ordered it because I must confess I'm a huge collector of Mickey Mouse merchandise. My family said "wow this is the perfect combo for you!"

    (My closet speaks volumes for it)
    Last edited by sora; 11-09-2008 at 10:36 PM. Reason: added a pic.

  5. #55
    Senior Member StefsChemicalRomance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dunedin - New Zealand
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: what's your real name

    The names Steffan. (stef-IN)
    "I can change almost anything - But I can't change human nature." -Dr Manhattan/Jon Osterman

  6. #56
    Administrator sora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    4,216

    Default Re: what's your real name

    Quote Originally Posted by StefsChemicalRomance View Post
    The names Steffan. (stef-IN)
    For some reason or other, I had a wrong idea that Stef would be from Stefanie.

  7. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    415

    Default Re: what's your real name

    Quote Originally Posted by sora View Post
    I already pre-ordered it because I must confess I'm a huge collector of Mickey Mouse merchandise. My family said "wow this is the perfect combo for you!"

    (My closet speaks volumes for it)
    Well wow... but where is "Optimash" ? (rotfl... sorry, but if I had those toys Optimash and Mickey/TF would be dueling...which would just be wierd.)

  8. #58
    Administrator sora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    4,216

    Default Re: what's your real name

    Quote Originally Posted by Beej View Post
    Well wow... but where is "Optimash" ? (rotfl... sorry, but if I had those toys Optimash and Mickey/TF would be dueling...which would just be wierd.)
    He was found dismembered in the children's room this morning. Last time I saw him, he was carrying Mrs. Potatohead's handbag..

  9. #59
    Senior Member megatron42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    some where on earth
    Posts
    6,887

    Default Re: what's your real name

    my thread's been highjacked... i don't care atleast people are nice
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

  10. #60
    Senior Member StefsChemicalRomance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dunedin - New Zealand
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: what's your real name

    Quote Originally Posted by sora View Post
    For some reason or other, I had a wrong idea that Stef would be from Stefanie.
    Yeah. Beleive it or not, im a male. LOL
    "I can change almost anything - But I can't change human nature." -Dr Manhattan/Jon Osterman

  11. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    415

    Default Re: what's your real name

    Quote Originally Posted by sora View Post
    He was found dismembered in the children's room this morning. Last time I saw him, he was carrying Mrs. Potatohead's handbag..
    Oh my... Transforming Optimash is now transvestiting, and in front of the children!

  12. #62
    Senior Member Firefrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Mickey Mouseville, Fl
    Posts
    1,385

    Default Re: what's your real name

    Birth Name: Trevor James Hurley
    Nickname: Tremor (I have the shakes, more of a lifestyle)
    Pen Name: Gage Alexander James

    Firefrost came from the original TF movie boards. It was given to me by one of the original members and it stuck.
    "...take it away but I want more and more, one day I'm gonna lose the war."
    www.myspace.com/tremorjames


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •