Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 62

Thread: what's your real name

  1. #26
    Senior Member Starscream_85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    *sigh* down the stairs because of Skywarp's prank
    Posts
    219

    Default Re: what's your real name

    Um...*sigh* It's Hillary. I HATE HATE, and did I mention, I HATE IT?!!! My twin sister has the awesome name. Her name is Lani. *long A sound not lawnie laaanie* P.S. I worked with a Monica and a Bill...ehh.
    Thundercracker
    faction: Decepticon
    gender: male
    height: 32'
    altmode: seeker jet F-16
    weapons: drone rockets, gun
    Aurora
    faction: Decepticon
    gender: female
    height: 32'
    altmode: seeker jet F-16
    weapons: uses sonic blasts from voice, and basic gun

  2. #27
    Senior Member barricade505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    between Iraq and a Hard place
    Posts
    1,052

    Default Re: what's your real name

    Jesse James Vigil...I went through hell because of my name.Old people would say,"Are you a gunfighter?" and then they would motion as if they were drawing out a pistol and shooting at me.:wtfThis happened throughout my childhood.My family would call me jesse james cause i have an uncle 2 years older than me named jesse lee.When they would call for one,we would both answer until they figured out calling me by jesse james.As I grew older I held back the information.
    BARRICADE enroute...

  3. #28
    Senior Member megatron42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    some where on earth
    Posts
    6,873

    Default Re: what's your real name

    Quote Originally Posted by Starscream_85 View Post
    Um...*sigh* It's Hillary. I HATE HATE, and did I mention, I HATE IT?!!! My twin sister has the awesome name. Her name is Lani. *long A sound not lawnie laaanie* P.S. I worked with a Monica and a Bill...ehh.
    hahah monica... mrs clinton
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

  4. #29
    Senior Member megatron42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    some where on earth
    Posts
    6,873

    Default Re: what's your real name

    Quote Originally Posted by barricade505 View Post
    Jesse James Vigil...I went through hell because of my name.Old people would say,"Are you a gunfighter?" and then they would motion as if they were drawing out a pistol and shooting at me.:wtfThis happened throughout my childhood.My family would call me jesse james cause i have an uncle 2 years older than me named jesse lee.When they would call for one,we would both answer until they figured out calling me by jesse james.As I grew older I held back the information.
    you have a famous name... look at them and say i'll make ya famous
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

  5. #30
    Senior Member barricade505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    between Iraq and a Hard place
    Posts
    1,052

    Default Re: what's your real name

    I would but I might attract a wierdo wierder than me.Yeah,Its the robert fords I avoid though..
    BARRICADE enroute...

  6. #31
    Senior Member megatron42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    some where on earth
    Posts
    6,873

    Default Re: what's your real name

    runs away
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

  7. #32
    Senior Member Lithium's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Imperial City, Cyrodiil.
    Posts
    616

    Default Re: what's your real name

    Lithium is my real name! *Looks around and sees everyone looking at me* It is! Really! *Nods seriously* Actually, some of you already know my real name but please don't say what it is! I don't want everyone knowing.
    Death is logically necessary.

  8. #33
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    24

    Default Re: what's your real name

    Name is vince, I come from the planet of Nirubu.. :lol
    Favorite Bay Movies:

    All of them!

    Directors I look up to:

    Steven Spielberg (of course)
    George Lucas
    Michael Bay
    Martin Scorsese
    Scott Ridley
    J.J. Abrams
    Quentin Tarantino

  9. #34
    Senior Member barricade505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    between Iraq and a Hard place
    Posts
    1,052

    Default Re: what's your real name

    LITHIUM!!!???I gotta hear the story behind this one.I've heard of children being named after favorite things.Or even named after something significant.....why Lithium? I looked up the definition and here is what it said.....LITHIUM is used to prevent and treat the manic episodes caused by manic-depressive illness.I guess your presence here may be medicine for others.(LOL)Im just messin with ya,but seriously,why Lithium?
    BARRICADE enroute...

  10. #35
    Member bumblebee2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Santa Ana, California
    Posts
    66

    Default Re: what's your real name

    I'm Monica C and I live in the Golden State, (CALI)
    Softball is life.






  11. #36
    Senior Member Chip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Shelby Township, MI
    Posts
    805

    Default Re: what's your real name

    Believe it or not...my real name is Chip. For those old enough to remember, I am strangely named after the show "My Three Sons"...my parents smoked a lot of weed in the 70's.

    I hail from the Merger-City...I mean the Motor City. So far this week, our #1 airline (NorthWest) and two of our auto companies have merged or announced potential merger. We also lead the nation in unemployment and were once the murder capital of the world. Planning your next vacation???

  12. #37
    Senior Member redqueenar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Orange County, CA USA
    Posts
    1,985

    Default Re: what's your real name

    Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    Believe it or not...my real name is Chip. For those old enough to remember, I am strangely named after the show "My Three Sons"...my parents smoked a lot of weed in the 70's.

    I hail from the Merger-City...I mean the Motor City. So far this week, our #1 airline (NorthWest) and two of our auto companies have merged or announced potential merger. We also lead the nation in unemployment and were once the murder capital of the world. Planning your next vacation???
    Chip has a nice retro feel to it, though. You're the only Chip I know.
    "When you make something no one hates, no one loves it." - Tibor Kalman

  13. #38
    Senior Member Chip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Shelby Township, MI
    Posts
    805

    Default Re: what's your real name

    Quote Originally Posted by redqueenar View Post
    Chip has a nice retro feel to it, though. You're the only Chip I know.
    Awe schucks...I am blushing now.

  14. #39
    Senior Member Dark_Rodimus84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    what do ya mean i'm right there
    Posts
    503

    Default Re: what's your real name

    I hate my name its Morgan from sunny South Australia, but i wanna move to Las Vegas
    Name: Darksaber
    Description: Cybertrons Greatest Warrior
    Quote: My Actions speak louder than words

  15. #40
    Senior Member Lithium's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Imperial City, Cyrodiil.
    Posts
    616

    Default Re: what's your real name

    Quote Originally Posted by barricade505 View Post
    LITHIUM!!!???I gotta hear the story behind this one.I've heard of children being named after favorite things.Or even named after something significant.....why Lithium? I looked up the definition and here is what it said.....LITHIUM is used to prevent and treat the manic episodes caused by manic-depressive illness.I guess your presence here may be medicine for others.(LOL)Im just messin with ya,but seriously,why Lithium?
    Well, there's a song called Lithium that a band called Evanescence sung. I just felt it really described the kind of person that I am and I thought it would make a great name for an Autobot so that's what I decided to call myself. However, I do have the ability to cheer pplz when their blue and I'm also full of energy like the lithium battery. So, yeh, I'd say it's the perfect name for me.
    Death is logically necessary.

  16. #41

    Default Re: what's your real name

    Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    Believe it or not...my real name is Chip. For those old enough to remember, I am strangely named after the show "My Three Sons"...my parents smoked a lot of weed in the 70's.

    I hail from the Merger-City...I mean the Motor City. So far this week, our #1 airline (NorthWest) and two of our auto companies have merged or announced potential merger. We also lead the nation in unemployment and were once the murder capital of the world. Planning your next vacation???
    Did you grow up on an old block? :lol


    - I kid!
    Shoot for the impossible...
    ...Then do it.


    "It's not easy being a Michael Bay fan. In contemporary society you could be an overweight, disabled, lesbian, African-American Jew who smokes, and still you wouldn't be as discriminated against as much as someone who positively adores Armageddon."

    www.jesterpictures.com www.jarek.com

  17. #42
    Senior Member barricade505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    between Iraq and a Hard place
    Posts
    1,052

    Default Re: what's your real name

    my name is mud,when my wife finds out i purchased six micro machines star wars sets on ebay.........they get here in a few days.
    BARRICADE enroute...

  18. #43
    Senior Member Chip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Shelby Township, MI
    Posts
    805

    Default Re: what's your real name

    Quote Originally Posted by JesterJJZ View Post
    Did you grow up on an old block? :lol


    - I kid!
    It is a good thing you are one of the most talented people I know. Besides, you learn how to take a joke with a name like Chip. The Cable Guy, Talladega Nights, The Ex...and Nelson's web video or Sales Guy vs. Web Dude are just a few of the recent productions that have used my name for a laugh. It's all good.

    The only thing that pisses me off is the Disney not making a single thing with my name on it. They have multiple characters with my name...and not one single coffee cup or pin. To add insult to injury, they have the name "Chico" on products for sale on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom. :wtf

  19. #44
    Senior Member megatron42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    some where on earth
    Posts
    6,873

    Default Re: what's your real name

    Quote Originally Posted by barricade505 View Post
    my name is mud,when my wife finds out i purchased six micro machines star wars sets on ebay.........they get here in a few days.
    well bro if i don't see you online then i know why
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

  20. #45
    Senior Member xana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    your freaking suitcase.
    Posts
    490

    Default Re: what's your real name

    name's Siara.
    This is Ferngully, bitch!


  21. #46
    Senior Member redqueenar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Orange County, CA USA
    Posts
    1,985

    Default Re: what's your real name

    It's Andrea. Andi also works.
    "When you make something no one hates, no one loves it." - Tibor Kalman

  22. #47
    Senior Member megatron42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    some where on earth
    Posts
    6,873

    Default Re: what's your real name

    waves hey andi
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

  23. #48

    Default Re: what's your real name

    Simon

  24. #49
    Senior Member Chip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Shelby Township, MI
    Posts
    805

    Default Re: what's your real name

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Simon
    It's good to know that I am not the only simple thinker.

  25. #50
    Senior Member redqueenar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Orange County, CA USA
    Posts
    1,985

    Default Re: what's your real name

    Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    It's good to know that I am not the only simple thinker.
    :shrug: honesty is good, really. I use the Red Queen thing everywhere (since 2001). It's just my brand.
    "When you make something no one hates, no one loves it." - Tibor Kalman

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •