Thread: opinion?

Default Re: opinion?

Wow! I will not even dignify that moron.
    I watched one of McCain's rallies last week in Minnesota...I can't believe how many fools roam the earth. "Kill Him" and "Terrorist"...are you kidding me?
    One a bright note, I am pleased that McCain is 'toning down' the character attacks. It tells me that the voting majority does not respond to such campaigns.

What they failed to show was the rest of the video as he entered the short yellow bus.

The problem is, these racist pricks will be voting in the polls in 3 weeks. I wish McCain and Palin themselves would set an example and condemn all of the racism coming from their own supporters...like that will ever happen though.
    Last edited by Trailbreaker; 10-13-2008 at 04:07 PM.

its poeple like that i want to see oboma win i hate racists

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    The problem is, these racist pricks will be voting in the polls in 3 weeks. I wish McCain and Palin themselves would set an example and condemn all of the racism coming from their own supporters...like that will ever happen though.
    I was impressed by McCain's response in Minnesota. He did correct a woman who called Obama a 'terrorist/arab'. He also condemned the 'kll him' comments and referred to Obama as a good family man.

In an earlier post, I noted that I have always respected McCain. Now that he wants to stop the personal attacks, no doubt because of the dramatic rise in ridiculous comments from his supporters, my respect has returned.

Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    I was impressed by McCain's response in Minnesota. He did correct a woman who called Obama a 'terrorist/arab'. He also condemned the 'kll him' comments and referred to Obama as a good family man.

In an earlier post, I noted that I have always respected McCain. Now that he wants to stop the personal attacks, no doubt because of the dramatic rise in ridiculous comments from his supporters, my respect has returned.
    Here's what Chip was talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf6YKOkfFsE

I think it's too late. The McCain campaign's message that Obama is dangerous has already set into the minds of these ignorant people. It's backfiring on him, they all booed at the McCain's response. Besides, I think he only said Obama was a decent family man to save his own ass.

Obama has always sent the message of hope. McCain on the other hand is sending the message of fear. I am not going to trust a president who wants to put fear into the hearts of good people.
    Last edited by Trailbreaker; 10-18-2008 at 07:57 PM.

I've been think along time about how I am going to vote and for what reasons.

The thing about the first post is, if you have a white and a black guy running for president. It is only expected that the white guy will have bigots following him (and his running mate) around. It doesn't mean the candidates share that view. Also with them behind in the poles, I doubt they want to alienate any of there followers.

what we should be worried about is why Obama pushed to have solders stay in Iraq until after the elections. Also, why does he want to send them to other countries before we settle our present conflict. Most importantly, why does he blame Bush and McCain for the economy when they voted for the regulation of Fanny Mai and Freddy Mac, and Obama did not.
    "...my heart is turned to stone; I strike it, and it hurts my hand..."

I think it's too late. The McCain campaign's message that Obama is dangerous has already set into the minds of these ignorant people. It's backfiring on him, they all booed at the McCain's response. Besides, I think he only said Obama was a decent family man to save his own ass.

Obama has always sent the message of hope. McCain on the other hand is sending the message of fear. I am not going to trust a president who wants to put fear into the hearts of good people.
    If you can find some evidents of McCain saying we should fear Obama, I would like to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by uraydo View Post
    If you can find some evidents of McCain saying we should fear Obama, I would like to see it.
    He might have not said it directly but his campaign sure has. I saw the first one on my television screen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjEKRIBDv6Q
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONfJ7YSXE5w

The creepy narrator...the suspenseful music...the all wonderful "I am John McCain and I approve this message". What does that spell? F-E-A-R

there was times where mccain wanted to explode
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

this is what I'm afraid of:
    http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=hwQWuQVE6sw
    the guy who looks up to this guy being president.

Quote Originally Posted by uraydo View Post
    this is what I'm afraid of:
    http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=hwQWuQVE6sw
    the guy who looks up to this guy being president.
    Oh c'mon do we have to bring him up again? I haven't heard that guy's name for too months. This is old news! So is Bill Ayers!

Hey, I got an idea, let's talk about something real important: THE ECONOMY!

i agree i'm so fucking sick of bill ayers... obama was 8
    mccain keeps bringing him up, mccain has a fetish about him
    the polls show obama ahead, do you really want four more years of failure

the economy is more important

Oh c'mon do we have to bring him up again? I haven't heard that guy's name for too months. This is old news! So is Bill Ayers!

Hey, I got an idea, let's talk about something real important: THE ECONOMY!
    Okay. Obama wants to put the government hands into the economy and we all know how well that work for our school systems. but really I think this guy said it better.

http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=oM3Ls8NNc5Q

Just because is Obama is better public speaker and has a prettier face, won't make him a good president.

i don't want to go to war with iran

He looked like a Texas wood shop teacher I had once?Oh that was Bush.Oh I meant that he has the creativity of a shop teacher.The biggest concern I have is that nobody on the McCain line stopped this man.Instead they just smiled and walked.Isnt that the point we make about differences of people wanting change and those who are mindless, voicless sheep that line up for things to get worse.They all walked in smiling.For slaughter.....
    BARRICADE enroute...

I just want both of those candidates to stop talking crap and feeding us with the same BS that all the other candidates feed us with every 4 years! I am SO tired of it!

I'd like to talk to both of them face to face before the election to see what they will do for my dad who will lose his job by December and there are no more jobs popping back up, locked in a mortage he can't get out of, unable to move... a friend who can't get health care for her health problems and not get screwed over by her jobs... another friend who's house was damaged in the recent flood and she's not getting the money to do anything but still waiting for the bleedin' red tape to be pulled away so she can try and get her life back on track... and in my case, try to get paid and pay the bills that are piling up quickly, try to make corporations hire Americans that can speak English and can at least do the job and not foreigners who can't speak English or be so picky about possible employees they B**** about the bad ones they hire!... oh, and again, get paid asap since I'm most likely going to get evicted since no one will talk to me.
    Oh, the troubles that are mounting here in the US is NOT funny and are severely depressing!
    I'd like to know what not only the Candidates will do, but everyone else in the Government!
    Tired of the BS in the local governments, tired of the promises not fulfilled, tired of the scruttiny to the point good employees are shun and remain unemployed while Illegals still find a way to work here!

More than my 2 cents... that's my mound of gold and the reality of America!
    Grab that gold now, mates! Seriously. I wouldn't be surprised if the Stock Market crashed in December.

~Lady B
    Transform the Universe! a Transformers Role Playing Forum
    http://transformtheuniverse.proboards.com/index.cgi

we don't use gold as currency anymore. That would mean our money was worth something. monopoly money is the way to go.

Yeah, and look where that Monopoly money is getting us.

~Lady B
    Transform the Universe! a Transformers Role Playing Forum
    http://transformtheuniverse.proboards.com/index.cgi

FIGHT!,FIGHT!,FIGHT!!(You gotta chant it like in grade school during a schoolyard fight)
    BARRICADE enroute...