Thread: M. Bay And J. Woo Could Do To Movies In One?

Lightbulb M. Bay And J. Woo Could Do To Movies In One?

I THINK JOHN WOO AND MICHAEL BAY SHOULD DO LIKE THE DIRCTORS OF GRIND HOUSE AND THE OTHER MOVIE. ONE MOVIE CAN BE ABOUT THE AUTOBOTS AND THE OTHER ABOUT THE DESEPTICONS OR SOMETHING. THEN WE CAN GET TO GREAT MOVIES FOR THE PRICE OF ONE.

john woo......no...the man hasnt done anything good in a long time...and grindhouse was a miserable faliure

Quote Originally Posted by xAgonyxScenex View Post
    john woo......no...the man hasnt done anything good in a long time...and grindhouse was a miserable faliure
    yea but Grindhouse was good. I don't think though that a film like that would be good for Bay. The former master of action doing a film with the undisputed King of the genre. Good for Woo, but I dunno how it would go over. I would like to see John Woo do something more like his Hay-Day. "Face-Off" "Broken Arrow" and others.
    The only thing worse than stupid people are stupid people who bother me...
    Bumblebee1983:
    I'm da bomb.
    xXRavenXx:
    I'm Da Bomb... you can be my igniter though **Humms Light My Fire by The Doors** lol
    Bumblebee1983:
    As for being your igniter.....umm.....okay.
    xXRavenXx:
    **Thrilled with BB Raven sings afternoon delight from Anchorman**

Grindhouse rocks by the Rodriguez's side.

I don't think Bay would fit doing something like that. But, if he does, i think Tony Scott would be a better partner.

Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    I THINK JOHN WOO AND MICHAEL BAY SHOULD DO LIKE THE DIRCTORS OF GRIND HOUSE AND THE OTHER MOVIE. ONE MOVIE CAN BE ABOUT THE AUTOBOTS AND THE OTHER ABOUT THE DESEPTICONS OR SOMETHING. THEN WE CAN GET TO GREAT MOVIES FOR THE PRICE OF ONE.

uuuuuh no

Why would be want 2 separate movies instead of one movie. Knowing some greedy studios, they would want us to pay twice for it and release them months apart from each other.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by alexsm View Post
    Grindhouse rocks by the Rodriguez's side.

I don't think Bay would fit doing something like that. But, if he does, i think Tony Scott would be a better partner.
    10 camera Tony is my hero... /giddylittlegirl
    The only thing worse than stupid people are stupid people who bother me...
    Bumblebee1983:
    I'm da bomb.
    xXRavenXx:
    I'm Da Bomb... you can be my igniter though **Humms Light My Fire by The Doors** lol
    Bumblebee1983:
    As for being your igniter.....umm.....okay.
    xXRavenXx:
    **Thrilled with BB Raven sings afternoon delight from Anchorman**

Cool two movies for one

Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    #1: Good plot idea because I would like to see more background about the Autobots and Decepticons. But then most fanfictioners do a good job in my opinion. And we could have a blending of something going on with Megatron and learning more about the Autobot's story at the same time. Ah... compromize.

#2: John Woo and Grindhouse. NO WAY. He isn't that good.... Hostage made me sick. AND grindhouse was basically about sex and violence. Let's analyze the title: "Grind" and "House". There can't be any debate on the meaning. Tony Scott would be better for partner, though I think it would be more complicated for Michael... that's why I hate doing partner projects because you always had to compromize on the ideas. I would rather go the selfish route.. much easier.

KT
    Last edited by KTMortimer7; 11-01-2007 at 10:33 PM.