Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If Hot Rod is in the next movie what would you like him to be?

Quote Originally Posted by barricade505 View Post
    didn't they just unveil a new Lambo????it looked mighty purdy...know what i mean fellers??
    Yes indeed, the $1 Million+ Reventon. But Lambo is currently under Volkswagen. Incidently, they gave permission to the Dark Knight production to showcase some Murcielagos. Let's just say they don't seem to sound interested.

An excerpt:

BW: Why the alliance with Batman?

SW: We do not pay for product placement. And we do not allow our cars to be placed just anywhere. It has to be perfect. Something like the next Batman film is suitable for our image. We will not be in films that we don't like. We also have partnerships, most recently with Nokia for a limited-edition phone. We really cannot have strategic alliances like in the normal car business where they sell 100,000 cars. We are working right now on some alliances that can give our car some visibility in other places, even in luxury department stores. We would like to see the brand in places outside the motor business.

Rodimus should be the new second in command. DO NOT MAKE HIM A WHINEY BABY THOUGH omg thats the one reason I cant stand watching the 3rd season.

No Rodimus!!! I know the fans can be annoying but thats cruel and unusual punishment.
    http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q...Galvatron1.jpg
    "I'll crush you just as easily as Megatron crushed Prime."