Thread: List of Autobots that may be in the movie.

Banned

Default List of Autobots that may be in the movie.

OK... I first want to say that this is in now way proven to be true and this is just what I think may happen. Also Im only going with the Autobots for now as I am still digging up info on the D-cons.

Anyway these are the A-bots I think will be in or should be in the next movie.

Known to be in:
    Prime
    Ratchet
    Ironhide
    Bumblebee

others:
    Arcee x3 bikes(either Arcee is three bots that act as one or these three bikes are her and two yet to be named bots.)
    Silver Corvette: I truly believe this will be Hotrod
    Trax and Beat: Could be Sunstreaker and Sideswipe but may not be.
    Jazz: very highly unlikely but its hollywood... you never can be sure.
    Prowl: sorry guys there is just to many signs that point to him showing up.
    Ultra Magnus: again highly unlikely and this one is more of one I would like to see but they could easily hide him amung all the production trucks that move around the cars from set to set.
    Saab:Almost forgot about the Saab that is rumored to be in. If it is then it could be maybe... Wheeljack?

And there is still the Volt that we kined of seen with the Autobot cars but dosent mean it is an Autobot but if so then there is yet another so it could very well be more then just 10 bots on each side.
    Last edited by Shadow; 09-19-2008 at 11:21 AM.

Default Re: List of Autobots that may be in the movie.

I would like to see Prowl and Magnus this time around, Jazz I only want to see in a Flashback and I agree with you about Hot Rod.
    Jesus respawned in 3 days.....

Now that's lag.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    OK... I first want to say that this is in now way proven to be true and this is just what I think may happen. Also Im only going with the Autobots for now as I am still digging up info on the D-cons.

Anyway these are the A-bots I think will be in or should be in the next movie.

Known to be in:
    Prime
    Ratchet
    Ironhide
    Bumblebee

others:
    Arcee x3 bikes(either Arcee is three bots that act as one or these three bikes are her and two yet to be named bots.)
    Silver Corvette: I truly believe this will be Hotrod
    Trax and Beat: Could be Sunstreaker and Sideswipe but may not be.
    Jazz: very highly unlikely but its hollywood... you never can be sure.
    Prowl: sorry guys there is just to many signs that point to him showing up.
    Ultra Magnus: again highly unlikely and this one is more of one I would like to see but they could easily hide him amung all the production trucks that move around the cars from set to set.
    Saab:Almost forgot about the Saab that is rumored to be in. If it is then it could be maybe... Wheeljack?

And there is still the Volt that we kined of seen with the Autobot cars but dosent mean it is an Autobot but if so then there is yet another so it could very well be more then just 10 bots on each side.
    Dude, Silver Corvette: is Wheeljack and Jazz is dead not even a chance for flashback. Trax and Beat: are not Sunstreaker and Sideswipe. They are probably rumored to be Cliffjumper and Brawn.and you forgot about Icecream truck.

Quote Originally Posted by yan008 View Post
    Dude, Silver Corvette: is Wheeljack and Jazz is dead not even a chance for flashback. Trax and Beat: are not Sunstreaker and Sideswipe. They are probably rumored to be Cliffjumper and Brawn.and you forgot about Icecream truck.
    The ice cream truck is rumoured to be the twins that later reformat to the Trax and Beat.
    Last edited by King of Kings; 09-19-2008 at 11:29 AM.
    Jesus respawned in 3 days.....

Now that's lag.

Does anyone else remember seeing a pic with a dull black semi with trailer. The cab had like one of those plows that some trains have on the front of them. it was a means ass liking truck. I though if it was part of the movie it could be Motormaster. I saw it shortly after pics starting coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by King of Kings View Post
    The ice cream truck is rumoured to be the twins that later reformat to the Trax and Beat.
    Thats just some fan speculation because of the following things:

1) Ice Cream Trucks split in 2 and are referred to in the call sheet as twins

2) The Trax and Beat almost look the same

But if it remorts to those 2 vehicles, that is clear mass shifting and thats a big no no so I doubt they have anything to do with each other
    Transformers 4 Movie Updates on Youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/TheRaginNation

Banned

You have a point and they could very well be Cliffjumper and Brawn but I am not 100% sure they are. I almost forgot about the ICT... God only knows who that is and it may be the Trax/Beat before rescaning or it could be a stand alone bot. As for the Vett... think about this... if it was Wheeljack I really dont think Prime would let his Tech Bot be leading the group around town. In every video we see the Vett is in the lead. Only a Soldier bot would be put on point not the tech. Point in hand... in the 1st movie you never saw the Medic Ratchet take the lead when all the bot drove around together. It was either BB or Jazz. So this is why i think its Hotrod and not Wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by King of Kings View Post
    This is the most likely thing to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by darthrage View Post

But if it remorts to those 2 vehicles, that is clear mass shifting and thats a big no no so I doubt they have anything to do with each other
    In the call sheet it does say the twins are there with Arcee Stinger and Ironhide.... so they may be the ICT or if this call sheet is true then what if the twins are there and they are not the ICT. We still dont know the ICT is A-bot. There was rumor that it had a D-con symbol on its side. As for mass shifting... some may not think so but we did see some Mass Shifting in the first movie. BLACKOUT... I mean come on he is 88 fee long in his chopper mode and even being as big as he was in his bot mode he shrunk down to 33 feet tall. I would say that was a lot of shifting of parts to me.
    Last edited by Shadow; 09-19-2008 at 12:57 PM.

Post Re: List of Autobots that may be in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by darthrage View Post

Agreed with you. Icecream truck,Beat and Trax are different characters.

Post Re: List of Autobots that may be in the movie.

We saw Chevy Trax robot mode picture. There no way to arguing that Chevy Beat is Cliffjumper. Lorenzo di Bonaventura did say '' We all try to hide what it is, when you guys found out. Don't ask me who they are.'' So in a way we have actually found out who Chevy Beat really are.

Banned

We saw Chevy Trax robot mode picture. There no way to arguing that Chevy Beat is Cliffjumper. Lorenzo di Bonaventura did say '' We all try to hide what it is, when you guys found out. Don't ask me who they are.'' So in a way we have actually found out who Chevy Beat really are.
    he could be pulling our legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebot View Post
    Does anyone else remember seeing a pic with a dull black semi with trailer. The cab had like one of those plows that some trains have on the front of them. it was a means ass liking truck. I though if it was part of the movie it could be Motormaster. I saw it shortly after pics starting coming out.
    I never did see the picture myself but a friend of mine has repeatedly talked about it. he said he only seen it just that one time
    Everywhere I look you're all I see. Just a fading f@cking reminder of who I used to be.

Let's not say Jazz has no chance for a flashback. If I remember correctly the Solstice and Darius McCrary were supposedly spotted on set early in the shooting. I'm hoping he's not though
    Everywhere I look you're all I see. Just a fading f@cking reminder of who I used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebot View Post
    I don't remember that pic that you mean but i found a great and badass-looking truck with trailer.....hope that this helps you ??? :lol

This truck is gonna be a awesome altmode for Motormaster :

International Lonestar

EDIT

I found the pic you were talking about :

Link : http://jalopnik.com/photogallery/TF2...s2-/1002986546
    Last edited by Constructicon_2289; 09-28-2008 at 02:36 PM.

thats awesome and that looks like it would make a HUGE robot mode
    Transformers 4 Movie Updates on Youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/TheRaginNation

That was me who started the Cliffjumper and Brawn talk... I just pulled it out of my hat - there's not reason to think the Beat and Trax are them. Other than me suggesting it.

I just thought they might work as them since they are quite small and seem moderately suitable.