In TF you (Mr. Bay) went to great length to seek the military's cooperation and approval for using them in your film but the actual Air Force characters in the film (Taye Diggs and... I forget the one dude's name but the guy banging Fergie) were just... so insanely incorrect in so many scenes.
1. They're in the Air Force so why are they wearing Army Combat Uniforms? The Air Force still uses the basic woodland and desert camo Battle Dress Uniform with black t-shirts under the blouse;
2. Unless you're on a Special Rescue Team no Air Force personnel wear berets;
3. Again, near the end of TF it shows Diggs and whatshisnuts wearing an Army Class A dress uniform. You might want to actually put them in the branch appropriate uniform (why not?);
4. In that same shot whatshisnuts looks absolutely retarded because his beret flap is shooting straight out of the side of his head. Sorry, but if anyone is caught dead wearing a beret that dicked up on post they will get flat out jacked by anyone of superior of rank. This is how you wear military beret:
5. Lastly, why the hell is the Air Force sending out dismounted soldiers on combat patrols? That's not what the Air Force does, that's what the Army does.
Conclusion: Just switch them from Air Force to Army. They're already wearing everything Army and their mere existence simply doesn't jive with what the Air Force actually does.
Sorry if that comes out ranty as that's not my intent with this post. I just found it amazing so that much detail and emphasis was placed on the military and their cooperation in the original film while the main character military personnel are... well, completely dicked up.
Thanks for reading this if ya do!