Thread: Transformers Roleplaying Part-5 The road to new beginning.

Default Re: Transformers Roleplaying Part-5 The road to new beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Swift View Post
    *Driving towards the explosion, Swift spotted the three seekers lying on the ground with Shadow and Specter standing over them along with a blue femme, Nightshade and Optimus and Zenith. Her optics widen at the sight of Optimus hugging Zenith closely. The only time Prime had almost cried was when he heard the news of Lithium .* "Oh no. What if he knows...." *Swift thought as she turned her direction towards the hangar. Sneaking away from the group, she smashed into the side of the building and accidently tacking an object.* "AAAHHHH!!!!!" *She freaked as the black mech screamed as well.* "Trailbreaker!? What the heck are you doing here?" *She asked hugging him.* "Damn! Everyone is going nuts out there! We got Shadowcons, Decepticons and Autobots out there, even Prime!" *Swift says sitting down on a metal storage box.*

(OOC: Be back at lunch )
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Seeing Zenith and Prime having a moment for a fellow Autobot that had met Endspark, Shadow turns his attention to the rest of what is going on around him. Shadow walks over to where Chaos and the Seekers now stood. At his back now is Warzone and Havoc."Is everyone ok? Are there any that are hurt?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Starscreamisthebest View Post
    Streak stands some distance away from Prime and Zenith. She drooped her shoulders slightly at the news of Lithium's death. Knowing the two Autobots both cared for her, she sent an encrypted message to Prime.

"I'm so sorry about Lithium, Optimus. I'd like to go over to you guys, but i don't know what to do right now."

Streak watches as she sends the message, watching as Optimus flinches slightly as it is received. Then she turned around and walked closer to the seekers, trying to hear what was going on.
    *Optimus receives a transmission from Streak. He flinches and stops hugging Zenith.* I just received a transmission from Streak ... At least you're not the only one who feels for me, Zenith.

*Zenith Smiles at Optimus and asks,* Have you heard back from your brother yet?

*Optimus shakes his head* I'm going in there anyway. I want to be the one to end this once and for all.

*Zenith nods in agreement and they walk into the Decepticon HQ.*
    Primus once again spoke to Megatron. "Megatron... oh Megatron!! Will you never understand the complexity of your actions over so many centries? I will have to show you all just what it is that you should have been and will become." The God like Primus looked all around at his children. Optimus!! Please step forward and let me look onto you as I did so many centries ago. Megatron... I will ask the same of you. And where is Starscream? Ah!!! I see you over there!! Please come and stand with your Brothers. Shadow... you as well. You four will finally see."

"Yes my father!!" Said Shadow as he walked over to the spot where he waited for the other three bots to meet under their father Primus. After Shadow stepped forward Warzone stepped up to fill in the spot left behind by Shadow.

*Optimus hears Primus's call.* Yes my father, I am coming.

*Zenith whispers.* Good luck, Prime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    "I'm with her, we better tell Optimus about this." Transforms and follows Swift.
    *As he walks towards the place from which Primus calls, Optimus Prime sees Trailbreaker and Swift coming towards him. He transmits to them.* My Autobots, stay back. I know my brother is up ahead. I have heard Primus's summon and am going to see him. I must go alone. Please don't be afraid. *He then transmits to Swift alone.* Swift, you were Lithium's best friend. She will forever be within our sparks. You are a true friend. *He ends transmission.*
    Death is logically necessary.

Primus once again spoke to Megatron. "Megatron... oh Megatron!! Will you never understand the complexity of your actions over so many centries? I will have to show you all just what it is that you should have been and will become." The God like Primus looked all around at his children. Optimus!! Please step forward and let me look onto you as I did so many centries ago. Megatron... I will ask the same of you. And where is Starscream? Ah!!! I see you over there!! Please come and stand with your Brothers. Shadow... you as well. You four will finally see."

"Yes my father!!" Said Shadow as he walked over to the spot where he waited for the other three bots to meet under their father Primus. After Shadow stepped forward Warzone stepped up to fill in the spot left behind by Shadow.
    Starscream had seen the bright flash of light earlier and had returned to see what it was. After seeing it was Primus himself, he had lingered in the background unnoticed, unsettled by the god's sudden presence. But now that Primus had called to him, everyone had noticed him and he walked forward cautiously, stopping next to Skywarp, who had just landed on the ground ahead of him.

Streak smiled slightly as Optimus mentioned her name to Zenith. She stared up awestruck at the great being called Primus, at a loss for words. Primus mentioned Starscream, and she turned around to suddenly see that he had returned and was lingering in the back of the group. He looked as uneasy as she felt.
    http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l...ransform02.png

Starscream
    Decepticon Second in Command
    F-22 Raptor
    31 feet 2 inches
    Streak
    Autobot
    Ferrari California GT convertible (blue in color)
    18 feet 8 inches

So i hear news travels fast...
    Oh yes. At the speed of Skywarp.
    :lol

i move towards primus.. looking at prime

i turned to primus show me what is
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by megatron42 View Post
    i move towards primus.. looking at prime

i turned to primus show me what is
    Primus again spoke... As you wish my child." The hand of Primus came as it swept up Megatron and Prime in his palm. At this point Shadow once again fell to one knee. But this time it looked as if he was in pain and not just kneeling in respect to Primus.
    Last edited by Shadow; 09-20-2008 at 07:54 PM.

primus wait.. shadow is pain

shadow i called what's wrong

Banned

Primus again spoke... As you wish my chiled." The hand of Primus came as it swept up Megatron and Prime in his palm. At this point Shadow once again fell to one knee. But this time it looked as if he was in pain and not just kneeling in respect to Primus.
    Specter quickly ran up to Shadow, knelt beside him and again said something to him, but this time Prime and Megatron were able to hear."Brother Shadow!! Are you sure about this? What about Starscream? He did not step up with Prime and Megatron!!"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Specter1980 View Post
    Specter quickly ran up to Shadow, knelt beside him and again said something to him, but this time Prime and Megatron were able to hear."Brother Shadow!! Are you sure about this? What about Starscream? He did not step up with Prime and Megatron!!"
    "Im good Specter!!! Just... just... stay with me and do as... as was planed!!"

primus wait.. shadow is pain

shadow i called what's wrong
    Shadow looked up at Megatron as Primus lifted him and Prime into the air. " Flashback!!! Please step forward and show Megatron!!" The new Shadowcon Flashback stepped forward and his eyes began to glow as he slumped and from his eyes an image began to show... it was a flashback from the battle between Nightshade and Shadow. "Now Megatron... you will understand!!" Shadow screamed out as Flashback showed the image.........

Shadow and Nightshade both woke up in stasis pods as their brothers looked on. Specter and Chaos were quickly moving about running checks to make sure Shadow and Nightshade were both functioning right as Havoc and Warzone walked up to Shadow's pod and asked if he and Nightshade would be ok. "I Shadow am leader of the Shadowcons." He said as he looked over at his number two and sister. "And soon I will lead an army to liberate those whose closest approach to a unifying passion is a desire not to be subjected to the harsh will of Megatron, as Cons and Autobots alike call him mad and a Tyrant." At this thought and hearing this come from Shadows mouth Nightshade’s optics glowed red and she began to laugh out with her brothers in a warrior’s laugh of pure power.
    Last edited by Shadow; 09-20-2008 at 07:57 PM.

Banned

Specter seen the pain Shadow was in from useing so much energy to create the shadow image. Specter put his hand on Shadow's shoulder and he began to glow."We should have waited for Starscream but two are better then none!!!" Specter lent some of his power to Shadow as the grip of the shadow spell that was a false Primus got tighter and the two leaders were lifted into the darkness of the Void. As it closed all the bots below could see their leader as the rip in the sky closed in around them. Then........ nothing!!! Shadow fell to the ground as he went into stases lock and the other Shadowcons joined in a squar formation around him as Warzone picked him up and yelled to Nightshade that the plan has gone as well as it could have and he must get Shadow to safty. He told her she was in charge until Shadow's return. Then Warzone warped away with the limp body of Shadow.
    Last edited by Specter1980; 09-20-2008 at 07:42 PM.

Banned

Specter looked over at Nightshade as if to say to her that they should have waited a little longer to have Starscream as well. Now both Deepstrike and Skyfury were standing in front of Nightshade in a battle stance as if pertecting her and Flashback was at Specter's side as the rest of the Shadowcons... Havoc, Chaos and the other new bots grouped together as the body of the fighting force.
    Last edited by Shadow; 09-20-2008 at 08:00 PM.

i remember that battle all to well primus... shadow and nightshade proved them selves

Banned

Specter was still looking at Nightshade when he yelled out..."Sister you are in charge for now!! Megatron and Prime are trapt in the Void and Shadow will need time to recover. The Decepticon HQ is now ours!!!" Now it was time to show the others just why he was called Specter. Specter once again began to glow and his optics went black. From almost nowhere dark specter like beings tore from the ground. They were black and transparent. Some of them even looked to be long forgoten bots from the past. Then one came within inches of Zenith as her jaw dropped open. It looked a lot like....Lithium. But was it really? Then another and another and then... was her optics playing tricks on her? The next one looked like Jazz. Now all the Autobots were seeing dark beings that looked like fallen commrads from the past. Yelling out to the other Decepticons..."Megatron is gone and you are now able to choose. Will you fight for Starscream or will you stand with Shadow and the Shadowcons!!!!?"
    Specter and Flashback transformed into their jet modes and took off into the base as Nightshade and the others stood outside to watch the Autobots be tormented by long lost dead friends and wait to see just what Decepticons would come into their ranks not only as Shadowcons but as the new Decepticons. All others would be looked at as enemys just as were the Autobots.
    Last edited by Specter1980; 09-20-2008 at 08:07 PM.

I looked over at Specter and said "You are right we should have waited for starscream to come, but we have Megatron and Optimus, and that is fine. We can deal with Starscream later." I said then looked back out at the other autobots in the crowd. They appeared shocked and then on the defense.
    "Call me a traitor...I'm just collecting your victims..." Paramore Monster

there's one decepticon you forgot.. soundwave he's watching over the Decepticon HQ

*Skywarp stares into the abyss above with wide optics...then looks over at Thundercracker.*
    "Megatron is gone!!! And Optimus too! The war is finally over...which means anarchy is inevitable soon. There will be countless power struggles as many will try to control various quadrants of the universe and build up their own armys. While we are still Decepticon brothers, we would be better off having Shadowcon protection as well. Are you with me or do you claim allegiance to Starscream?
    *Skywarp transforms and follows suit behind Spector and Nightshade*
    Last edited by Skywarp; 09-20-2008 at 08:36 PM.
    "Megatron, requesting permission to teleport"

Banned

there's one decepticon you forgot.. soundwave he's watching over the Decepticon HQ
    OOC... LOL i hope you dont mind what I did? Megs is not dead and Prime is alive to. Just trapped in the Void. Thought it would make for some excitmint as this leaves everyone someone leaderless. I knew you would bring Soundwave back into it. Thats why I sent Specter and Flashback inside as they will most likely fight him if he does not join But if you want him to fight please wait for Specter to be on so he can fight Soundwave himself.

"I doubt he will be much problem for us Megatron." I said with a smile
    Last edited by nightshade; 09-20-2008 at 08:27 PM.

*Sees Nightshade fly right back past me*
    "I'll keep watch by the front door to make sure nobody interferes. The last thing I want is Megatron to crawl through some wormhole, just to come back and mess everything up! After eons of centuries under tyrant rule I expect this new-found freedom to not be short-lived!"

Quote Originally Posted by Skywarp View Post
    *Sees Nightshade fly right back past me*
    "I'll keep watch by the front door to make sure nobody interferes. The last thing I want is Megatron to crawl through some wormhole, just to come back and mess everything up! After eons of centuries under tyrant rule I expect this new-found freedom to not be short-lived!"
    I looked over a skywarp and said "Flashback and specter are inside taking care of Soundwave we will take care of things here."

*sigh* down the stairs because of Skywarp's prank

* flies along beside Warp*

"I wanted freedom, but not like this Warp. This is all too confusing. I will for now be under Shadowcon protection. However, if Screamer wants to join, we should let him. He suffered more because of this war."
    Thundercracker
    faction: Decepticon
    height: 32'
    altmode: seeker jet F-16
    weapons: drone rockets, gun
    Aurora
    weapons: uses sonic blasts from voice, and basic gun

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream_85 View Post

"I wanted freedom, but not like this Warp. This is all too confusing. I will for now be under Shadowcon protection. However, if Screamer wants to join, we should let him. He suffered more because of this war."
    I looked over at thundercracker and gave a little grumph of an acknowledgement.

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream_85 View Post

"Yeah, but do you really think he'd follow anyones' orders now that he's free of Megatron???"
    Last edited by Skywarp; 09-20-2008 at 08:57 PM.

Banned

Both the twin Shadowcons Firestarter(fem) and her brother Backdraft rush up to Nightshade and stand at either side of Thundercracker who was now next to Skywarp. Both bots put their arms up as they morphed into what looked to be some type of FLAMETHROWERS. The ends of the weapons turned red hot as Backdraft looked over at Nightshade."This one speakes of Starscream as a friend!!! This one... this Thundercracker!!! Can we trust him?"

"Yes!! Yes!!" Said the female bot Firestarter. "Can we burn him to cinder?"
    Last edited by Shadow; 09-20-2008 at 08:53 PM.

Both the twin Shadowcons Firstarter(fem) and her brother Backdraft rush up to Nightshade and stand at either side of Thundercracker who was now next to Skywarp. Both bots put their arms up as they morphed into what looked to be some type of FLAMETHROWERS. The ends of the weapons turned red hot as Backdraft looked over at Nightshade."This one speakes of Starscream as a friend!!! This one... this Thundercracker!!! Can we trust him?"

"Yes!! Yes!!" Said the female bot Firestarter. "Can we burn him to cinder?"
    "Back down you two!" I said to the two bots as they had their weapons aimed at Thundercracker. He looked stunned at the two bots. "Starscream will never change, and you know that Thundercracker. With Megatron out of the way he will seek to control all the decepticons." I said to Thundercracker

*sigh* down the stairs because of Skywarp's prank

*turns to the twin Shadowcons*

"Easy...I only speak of Screamer like so because he is or WAS part of our trine. I CAN be trusted. You two seem to be "trigger happy" and cannot notice what is infront of you. Believe me when I repeat this : I CAN be trusted."

*to Nightshade*

"Yes, you are right. I guess I hoped slightly that he would be differnt, but he probably will "try" to lead the Decepticons. I fear that no one will follow."
    Last edited by Starscream_85; 09-20-2008 at 08:58 PM.
    Thundercracker
    weapons: drone rockets, gun
    Aurora
    weapons: uses sonic blasts from voice, and basic gun

Quote Originally Posted by nightshade View Post
    "Back down you two!" I said to the two bots as they had their weapons aimed at Thundercracker. He looked stunned at the two bots. "Starscream will never change, and you know that Thundercracker. With Megatron out of the way he will seek to control all the decepticons." I said to Thundercracker
    *Looks at his bro' and winks*
    "No, he'll have some followers. Starscream's too good at selling himself as the next great thing@! Glad you've come to your senses, bro'. Hate to say it, but that's just wishful thinking at this point!"
    Last edited by Skywarp; 09-20-2008 at 09:02 PM.