Thread: Transformers Roleplaying Part-5 The road to new beginning.

Default Re: Transformers Roleplaying Part-5 The road to new beginning.

*OOC- hey guys this is awsome, bu im gonna have to head off and do my math, i'll catch ya all later
    "Call me a traitor...I'm just collecting your victims..." Paramore Monster

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Rodimus84 View Post
    "haha and i thought your were just gonna keep running your mouth lets do this" Darklight charges towards Shadow sword in hand and strikes with an over head blow that is met with Shadows sword but Darklight continues to push his sword down towards Shadows cutting the side of his face leaving a mark down oneside of his face Shadow pushed back and their locked swords came apart Darklight stood there looking with a smile on his face and a glow in his optics he his stance then changes back to battle ready position "Bring it"
    From behind Shadow Specter finaly homed in on the location. "Brother Shadow I have found it!!"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Specter1980 View Post
    From behind Shadow Specter finaly homed in on the location. "Brother Shadow I have found it!!"
    Shadow looked back over his shoulder as a drop or Energon dripped down his face from the cut from Darklights blade. " Then by all means retreve it my brother." Shadow turned back to face Darklight. " HA HA!! You have gotten a bit faster as well but not fast enough!!!!" Shadow blasted forward with his blade arm held high as Darklight took on a stance to counter Shadow's blade but as Shadow came withen striking distance he phased out and phased back into reality behind Darklight slashing down and cutting into Darklight's left shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Shadow looked back over his shoulder as a drop or Energon dripped down his face from the cut from Darklights blade. " Then by all means retreve it my brother." Shadow turned back to face Darklight. " HA HA!! You have gotten a bit faster as well but not fast enough!!!!" Shadow blasted forward with his blade arm held high as Darklight took on a stance to counter Shadow's blade but as Shadow came withen striking distance he phased out and phased back into reality behind Darklight slashing down and cutting into Darklight's left shoulder.
    Darklight gritted his teeth when sliced down his arm but fully aware of Shadows abilities Darklight turned his sword and tucked under his arm and before Shadow realised Darklight plunged the sword into Shadows thigh cutting deep then he pulled the sword out and turned to face Shadow energon pouring from his arm "is that the best you got Shadowcon"
    Name: Darksaber
    Description: Cybertrons Greatest Warrior
    Quote: My Actions speak louder than words

Banned

Specter warped and was gone. As he unwarped he was in a very large holding chamber. He started talking to himself. "Here you are!!" Specter reached out and took the object from what looked to be a guardian statue of a female bot. As He looked closer he somehow knew who she was. "Nightfire!!!" Nightfire was a long lost Shadowcon and twin sister to NightShade. She was in charge of protecting the object that the Shadowcons were sent to Cybertron to bring back for Unicron. Specter grabed the object and with one last look into the statue's eyes he felt sad at once again seeing his long lost sister now standing as a stone statue. He warped back to to the serfuse with the object in hand.

Banned

Darklight gritted his teeth when sliced down his arm but fully aware of Shadows abilities Darklight turned his sword and tucked under his arm and before Shadow realised Darklight plunged the sword into Shadows thigh cutting deep then he pulled the sword out and turned to face Shadow energon pouring from his arm "is that the best you got Shadowcon"
    Shadow stepped back as more Energon flowed from his thigh. Looking over Darklight's shoulder he could see Specter holding what they came for. Shadow quickly warped back to Specter's side and took the object. He held it up and the stones outer layer crumbled away. The object began to glow with a purple/black aura. "We have it!! Unicron wants it and you stupid bots fought on this planet not knowing just what the true war was started over. behold!! The Heart of Cybertron!! Unicron's Dark Matrix!!! And now I Shadow have it." Shadow's chest opened and he plased it withen. Shadow wounds were gone and he seemed to grow in power even more so then he already had. "Unicron is a fool and you all are fools!!! Shadowcons!! Back to take our Homeworld once and for all!!" With a laugh Shadow, Chaos and Specter were gone.

Banned

Deep under Cybertron Flashback uncloaked and stood at the statue of Nightfire. "Shadow wants you home my sister and im sure Nightshade will be overjoied." Flashback touched Nightfire and the two warped away.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Shadow stepped back as more Energon flowed from his thigh. Looking over Darklight's shoulder he could see Specter holding what they came for. Shadow quickly warped back to Specter's side and took the object. He held it up and the stones outer layer crumbled away. The object began to glow with a purple/black aura. "We have it!! Unicron wants it and you stupid bots fought on this planet not knowing just what the true war was started over. behold!! The Heart of Cybertron!! Unicron's Dark Matrix!!! And now I Shadow have it." Shadow's chest opened and he plased it withen. Shadow wounds were gone and he seemed to grow in power even more so then he already had. "Unicron is a fool and you all are fools!!! Shadowcons!! Back to take our Homeworld once and for all!!" With a laugh Shadow, Chaos and Specter were gone.
    "I'll follow you to the end of the universe Shadow" Darklight screams with his fist in the Air, so this was all about the matrix of Unicron i thought it was long destroyed either way the earth is in trouble Ultra magnus and Firehawk must be warned "attention inhabbitants of Cybertron if you don't want to follow me back to Earth stay in your homes and arm yourself there will be soldiers stationed here but the shadowcons have taken what they came for i seriously doubt they will be back so a few warriors and myself will be going to Earth to finish this once and for all" Damn it how could i have not seen thats what they were after i should have known there is only person who may know how to stop him i have to go see Star saber my old commander, i have to stop him no matter the cost "Trailbreaker rally the troops we're going back to earth"
    Last edited by Dark_Rodimus84; 10-08-2008 at 09:10 PM.

"I'll follow you to the end of the universe Shadow" Darklight screams with his fist in the Air, so this was all about the matrix of Unicron i thought it was long destroyed either way the earth is in trouble Ultra magnus and Firehawk must be warned "attention inhabbitants of Cybertron if you don't want to follow me back to Earth stay in your homes and arm yourself there will be soldiers stationed here but the shadowcons have taken what they came for i seriously doubt they will be back so a few warriors and myself will be going to Earth to finish this once and for all" Damn it how could i have not seen thats what they were after i should have known there is only person who may know how to stop him i have to go see Star saber my old commander, i have to stop him no matter the cost "Trailbreaker rally the troops we're going back to earth"
    Warmaker to Darklight...
    I sore the small fight you just had with Shadow. It was enjoyable to watch it made me smile. You do not know who I am but I will be departing for Earth soon, once I have meet up with Starscream… I will transmit a Message to the Last two Autobot Guardians I know of on earth and warring them of Shadows arrival with the Hart of Cybertron if thay still function.

Warmaker to Starscream... Shadow has the hart of cybertron and is heading to earth.

Warmaker sends a transmission to the last of the Guardians on Earth.... Aegis.... Destiny... Do you still function reply...... Shadow and the Shadowcons have the Hart of Cybertron and are heading to earth... come in reply.....End transmission

Quote Originally Posted by IMT Guyver View Post
    Warmaker to Darklight...
    I sore the small fight you just had with Shadow. It was enjoyable to watch it made me smile. You do not know who I am but I will be departing for Earth soon, once I have meet up with Starscream… I will transmit a Message to the Last two Autobot Guardians I know of on earth and warring them of Shadows arrival with the Hart of Cybertron if thay still function.
    "OK i will be a bit late to earth i have something i must do before i head to Earth, so meet up with the earth bound bots and cons and help them prepare a plan" Darklight commands before boarding his ship to meet with star saber

"OK i will be a bit late to earth i have something i must do before i head to Earth, so meet up with the earth bound bots and cons and help them prepare a plan" Darklight commands before boarding his ship to meet with star saber
    Warmarker transmits to Darklight... All of awl destinys o wait us on earth Autobot/decepticon/Shadowcon and Gaurdian.

Warmaker to Starscream... Shadow has the hart of cybertron and is heading to earth.

Warmaker sends a transmission to the last of the Guardians on Earth.... Aegis.... Destiny... Do you still function reply...... Shadow and the Shadowcons have the Hart of Cybertron and are heading to earth... come in reply.....End transmission
    Starscream freezes in place as he hears this news. "Oh. Slag. That thing still exists?!" he said out loud. He transmitted back to Warmaker. "This is a very bad situation. Get to the base as fast as you can, we need to launch the ship to Earth as soon as possible." Ending the transmission, Starscream turned to the already assembling mechs. "Change of plans, my good men. The Shadowcons are heading to Earth, and they have the Heart of Cybertron. Everyone, get to the Nemesis. As soon as Warmaker arrives we're leaving. I'm sure you're all confused about this. I'll explain as we go."
    http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l...ransform02.png

Starscream
    Decepticon Second in Command
    F-22 Raptor
    31 feet 2 inches
    Streak
    Autobot
    Ferrari California GT convertible (blue in color)
    18 feet 8 inches

So i hear news travels fast...
    Oh yes. At the speed of Skywarp.
    :lol

Warmarker transmits to Darklight... All of awl destinys o wait us on earth Autobot/decepticon/Shadowcon and Gaurdian.
    "Am i the leader destined to be the one who let cybertron be destroyed along with the Earth i have to do this inorder to save us all, so i'll meet you there ok"

Darklight to Perceptor i need you to report at once your coming with me to see Star saber
    Last edited by Dark_Rodimus84; 10-08-2008 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Starscreamisthebest View Post
    Starscream freezes in place as he hears this news. "Oh. Slag. That thing still exists?!" he said out loud. He transmitted back to Warmaker. "This is a very bad situation. Get to the base as fast as you can, we need to launch the ship to Earth as soon as possible." Ending the transmission, Starscream turned to the already assembling mechs. "Change of plans, my good men. The Shadowcons are heading to Earth, and they have the Heart of Cybertron. Everyone, get to the Nemesis. As soon as Warmaker arrives we're leaving. I'm sure you're all confused about this. I'll explain as we go."
    Warmaker to Starscream on my way...Yes if I remember right Nightfire was guarding it...but I was never sure if it was true... E.T.A of arrival to Nemesis 5 Mins. Have landing bay 117 cleared and open will be coming in hot and fast. Laughing in playful way saying this is going to be fun.
    Last edited by IMT Guyver; 10-10-2008 at 10:07 PM.

*sigh* down the stairs because of Skywarp's prank

Quote Originally Posted by Starscreamisthebest View Post

"As you command, LORD SCREAMER..*chuckle* That will get take some thime getting use to saying," I smiled. I did a mock salute.
    Thundercracker
    faction: Decepticon
    height: 32'
    altmode: seeker jet F-16
    weapons: drone rockets, gun
    Aurora
    faction: Decepticon
    height: 32'
    altmode: seeker jet F-16
    weapons: uses sonic blasts from voice, and basic gun

Perceptor arrives at Darklights ship and they leave to see Starsaber and Darklight discusses his plan with Perceptor on what they need to do when they meet up with starsaber "I plan to rebuild myself and his battle armour body into one, Starsaber is long retired but still has his armoured body from when he was a Brainmaster, Perceptor we have to get this done there is no one else that can stop Shadow it has to be done and Starsaber is expecting us"

Perceptor replies in his usual way using big words and getting muddled with the facts then just stops and says "I'll do it"

"Just what i wanna hear lets do this" Darklight replies

i laugh when i hear thundercracker call starscream lord

shadow i called on my comm you and i need to meet i have a secret you need to know about come alone anyone follows i will know about it, i will end their spark
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

Aegises to Warmaker come in…
    Warmaker nice to see you got the transmission.
    Aegis what do you want from me… I have not forgotten want you did all those years ago.
    Warmaker Get over it Aegis This is bigger than you and me. Is destiny still functioning?
    Aegis yes she still functions but like me she was hopping to never hear your name again and never coming back to earth.
    Warmaker it will send you a transmission when I arrive on earth to meet at the old guardianTemple and I will be brining some old friends with me.

Nemesis launchers from its holding dock. White smoke fills the air as far as you can see. Warmaker barrels throw the smoke clouds yelling, “Close the landing bay doors now”. Warmaker thinking to him self this is going to be fun I am coming in hot and fast. The landing bay doors are closing slowly and the Nemesis is taking off. This is going to hurt I can just see it. Nevertheless, I do like to make a grand entrance.
    Warmaker Transformers in midair into his robot mode just as he get throw the white smoke clouds and seeing he is off target from making a perfect entrance. Warmaker left shoulder slams into the left closing landing bay door. Alarm’s start ring lights flashing orange as bot’s and drones dive left and right as Warmaker spins from hitting the door smashing him face first in the landing bay. While Warmaker slides face first he slams both arms to the floor to push him self partly up right and perverts his legs forward once his face and cheats are 15ft off the ground and fires up both jet turbines on his back so too slow down with a faint light blue shimmering from the jet turbines. Moments later with mere inches in it Warmaker stops before slamming into the end of the landing bay and Hoover’s there for a moment and says “I’m ok that’s the main thing. Its ok you all can come out now the danger is over but dam that was fun” The bots and drones start throwing bits and pieces of metal and tools at him yelling. He turns his head left to right and says Thanks but I’m ok I don’t need any of this stuff your throwing at me but thank you anyway” and walks of laughing "and by the way can you let Starscream know i'm on board safe and sound thanks"
    Last edited by IMT Guyver; 10-09-2008 at 02:12 AM.

Back later on going to have something to eat.

((OOC: Until I get the bug removed from my stomach, I won't be able to roleplay with you guys that often.))

Since the new actions started and her meeting someone unexpected, Slickstreak had become submerged in the watery depths of the Pacific Ocean. The Con growled, releasing bubbles from her metallic mouth. She needed to construct a new plan for her new daily life. Something that would take down those Autobots for good. And earn her a place as a marketer...

Science, technology... Working together?! It could just work out. After all, it was what Swindle had programmed her for.
    I am the Queen of Angst...fear me.
    Of course my mind is a dark and warped place!!! I’ve spent years getting in that condition!!!

Decepticon Slickstreak
    --------------
    Height:
    18.9'
    Relatives:
    Shadowshock
    Alt-Form:
    Panavia Tornado ADV
    Weapons:
    plasma cannons, twin thermal blades, forearm blasters
    "One, two, Slicky's coming for you. Three, four, you'll get slaughtered by the door..."

*Stopping briefly before continueing on outside I could sense that Shadow had found what he was looking for, "The heart of Cybertron". I was also able to sense my sister, Nightfire come back online. It had been so long that I almot forgot about her. I also knew that now that Shadow had the heart of Cybertron, he no longer needed to stay on Cybertron and that he would be returning to Earth real soon.
    I gave a smile then turned to skywarp and said, *

"Come on, things are gonna be moving along now and we need to do this so you can perfect your skills." I said looking at Skywarp

Quote Originally Posted by nightshade View Post
    I gave a smile then turned to skywarp and said, *

"Come on, things are gonna be moving along now and we need to do this so you can perfect your skills." I said looking at Skywarp
    "Ready when you are commander...this cloaking chip you installed has given me a power boost as well! I can feel the extra firepower burning in my circuits! A very nice upgrade, most definately...ha, ha, ha!"
    "Megatron, requesting permission to teleport"

Quote Originally Posted by Skywarp View Post
    "Ready when you are commander...this cloaking chip you installed has given me a power boost as well! I can feel the extra firepower burning in my circuits! A very nice upgrade, most definately...ha, ha, ha!"
    "Having that chip, means you have to be responsible to with it, it can get you into trouble if you aren't careful. When you cloak you must cloak your energon signiture also or it is useless because most anyone can detect an energon signiture. But on the plus side you can sneak up on the enemy...lets see how wel you can cloak in flight, and i will do my all to find you." I said to him