Thread: Transformers Roleplaying Part-5 The road to new beginning.

Default Re: Transformers Roleplaying Part-5 The road to new beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream_85 View Post
    "We may be SCUM, little one, but we do have some sort of HONOR!! Screamer is my brother and has NEVER left me in battle, I shall not leave him. Warp may have, but not I. IF you want to live to see this thing through, I suggest you quit THROWING me around!!," I yelled as I raised my guns at her.
    While TC was distracted Darklight walked up behind him an placed his gun at the back of his head "I don't think you wanna Fire Thundercracker"
    Name: Darksaber
    Description: Cybertrons Greatest Warrior
    Quote: My Actions speak louder than words

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Rodimus84 View Post
    Darklight looks at the General "we are all being deceived by the Shadowcons you must trust me we are in grave danger and so are both Prime and Megatron we must stop the Shadowcons the matrix has told me what must be done, will you help us ?, we must help the Decepticons to secure there Base, becasue all this is is a power struggle between the Shadowcons and the Decepticons and we must stop it before its too late"
    *Zenith stands in front of Darklight and scans his optics for signs of weakness. Finding nothing but strength and determination, she responds.* Fine. I'll help you, Darklight. The Matrix does not lie and you cannot lie when you have the Matrix within you. But we need to come up with a strategy. And if this is to work properly, we should use the element of surprise. *Zenith grins cheekily and turns on invisibility mode and walks to Darklight's left side.* I can help with that. *She says, turning off invisibility mode.*
    "If they Shadowcons truly want peace then why are they attacking the Decepticon base now that Megatron is gone Zenith, Autobots assist Soundwave and any other Decepticons that need it for now" Darklight said in a commanding voice then approached Thundercracker and Streak
    *Zenith Transforms and flies over the base and turns on invisibility mode, watching everyone.* I am at your service ... for now, Darklight.
    Last edited by Lithium; 09-25-2008 at 10:27 PM.
    Death is logically necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
    *Zenith stands in front of Darklight and scans his optics for signs of weakness. Finding nothing but strength and determination, she responds.* Fine. I'll help you, Darklight. The Matrix does not lie and you cannot lie when you have the Matrix within you. But we need to come up with a strategy. And if this is to work properly, we should use the element of surprise. *Zenith grins cheekily and turns on invisibility mode and walks to Darklight's left side.* I can help with that. *She says, turning off invisibility mode.*

*Zenith Transforms and flies over the base, watching everyone.* I am at your service ... for now, Darklight.
    "Good to have you aboard we need to secure the Base and we need to capture some of the Shadowcons aswell we will figure out what to do after that" Darklight explains

*Zenith responds in transmission.* Ok, who shall we try to capture first?

*sigh* down the stairs because of Skywarp's prank

While TC was distracted Darklight walked up behind him an placed his gun at the back of his head "I don't think you wanna Fire Thundercracker"

"AND I don't think it is WISE to have your gun to my head while I have Shadowcon protection. I'm not gonna shoot her, I'm warning her to back off. So far she has not hurt me, nor will I hurt her."
    Thundercracker
    faction: Decepticon
    height: 32'
    altmode: seeker jet F-16
    weapons: drone rockets, gun
    Aurora
    weapons: uses sonic blasts from voice, and basic gun

"We may be SCUM, little one, but we do have some sort of HONOR!! Screamer is my brother and has NEVER left me in battle, I shall not leave him. Warp may have, but not I. IF you want to live to see this thing through, I suggest you quit THROWING me around!!," I yelled as I raised my guns at her.
    "Make me!" Streak screamed as she saw Darklight put a gun barrel onto TC's head. She was about to lunge at him again when suddenly a familiar voice rang out.

"Are you children still fighting? I swear, i leave for 10 minutes..." Starscream said, grinning impishly and laughing to himself quietly with his arms crossed. He watches as everyone seems to pause as he appears, and he walks over to TC, pulls him up, and looks at Streak. She starts to protest, but Starscream glares at her.
    "You, shut up." then he looks at TC. "You, where's Skywarp? I need to shoot something." (OOC: No, Skywarp, i don't hate you, just in character.)
    Then Starscream smiled slightly again and pointed somewhere behind him.
    "Oh, and they kinda followed me after a 'brief' conversation...i think they're staying for the show."
    Starscream points to a convoy of Sector 7 vehicles idling on top of a hill as humans swarmed around them (the vehicles...).
    http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l...ransform02.png

Starscream
    Decepticon Second in Command
    F-22 Raptor
    31 feet 2 inches
    Streak
    Autobot
    Ferrari California GT convertible (blue in color)
    18 feet 8 inches

So i hear news travels fast...
    Oh yes. At the speed of Skywarp.
    :lol

"AND I don't think it is WISE to have your gun to my head while I have Shadowcon protection. I'm not gonna shoot her, I'm warning her to back off. So far she has not hurt me, nor will I hurt her."
    *Transmits to TC and Darklight below.* This isn't a war anymore, it's a drama! *Laughs maniacally and lands down in front of TC. I still have invisibility turned on so he can hear me but not see me.* I forget, my Decepticon chum. Are you a Decepticon or have you turned Shadowcon on us?
    Quote Originally Posted by Starscreamisthebest View Post
    "Make me!" Streak screamed as she saw Darklight put a gun barrel onto TC's head. She was about to lunge at him again when suddenly a familiar voice rang out.

"Are you children still fighting? I swear, i leave for 10 minutes..." Starscream said, grinning impishly and laughing to himself quietly with his arms crossed. He watches as everyone seems to pause as he appears, and he walks over to TC, pulls him up, and looks at Streak. She starts to protest, but Starscream glares at her.
    "You, shut up." then he looks at TC. "You, where's Skywarp? I need to shoot something." (OOC: No, Skywarp, i don't hate you, just in character.)
    "Oh, and they kinda followed me after a 'brief' conversation...i think they're staying for the show."
    Starscream points to a convoy of Sector 7 vehicles idling on top of a hill as humans swarmed around them (the vehicles...).
    *Zenith quickly snuck out of Starscream's way so he wouldn't bang into her. She then decided to have some fun with the Decepticon and poked him in the neck and quickly snuck away before he could hit her. She prepared to dodge any attempted blows.*
    Last edited by Lithium; 09-25-2008 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Starscreamisthebest View Post

"SCREAMER!!! Where were you? I...I have missed you. When Warp and Night said that you were not allowed to join their faction, I knew from right there the Decepticon way was for me. Their talk of peace and union..no war, what SLAG!!! We are built for destruction, my brother!!Like I said to young Streak, without light there is no dark, and without dark their is no light!! Warp is somewhere with Nightshade...not too sure. I got hit and landed here. AS for YOU Zenith, yes I'm a Decepticon, look at my wings. What do you see? A DECEPTICON symbol!!!"
    Thundercracker
    Aurora

OOC: out for the night. i'll reply in the morning!
    http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l...ransform02.png

Starscream
    Decepticon Second in Command
    F-22 Raptor
    31 feet 2 inches
    Streak
    Autobot
    Ferrari California GT convertible (blue in color)
    18 feet 8 inches

So i hear news travels fast...
    Oh yes. At the speed of Skywarp.
    :lol

"SCREAMER!!! Where were you? I...I have missed you. When Warp and Night said that you were not allowed to join their faction, I knew from right there the Decepticon way was for me. Their talk of peace and union..no war, what SLAG!!! We are built for destruction, my brother!!Like I said to young Streak, without light there is no dark, and without dark their is no light!! Warp is somewhere with Nightshade...not too sure. I got hit and landed here."
    *Zenith sighs deeply.* You Decepticons never cease to exasperate me. Do you guys EVER wish for anything else? Geez! *She pushes Streak into Starscream.* Just marry him already!

OOC: off to bed I shall go too..sleep!!
    Thundercracker
    Aurora

OOC: Pleasant dreams!

Darklight still pointing his gun at TC asks "are you with us or against us?" to both TC and Starscream "And to answer your question General i suggest we capture the most valuable one to start with NIGHTSHADE"

*Warp has been in transition mode appearing not visible, but not invisible either. As he can delay the warp process and suspend time for short intervals. After seeing the rising escalation between Streak, Darklight and his bro' Thundercracker he makes himself reappear behind Darklight and shoots a low-surge incendiary blast into a crack in the housing that controls Darlight's motor relay system, temporarily paralyzing him and overheating his circuits*

*Skywarp activates the trigger switch to open up Darklight's chest cavity (exposing the Matrix) and holds his rifle in firing postion.*

"I suggest all Autobots take evasive action, right now!!!...*barrel starts to glow as it's heating up*...I want all of you outta here! And on your way home, the show's over! Only then will we transport your fallen comrad to a safe pickup location where there will be no Decepticons in sight. So you need not fear an ambush from us!"

*Silence and shock fills the battlefield as this was an unexpected turn of events*

(OOC: Sorry guys I haven't been on lately...me and shade's been busy building a new board...construction is nearing completion...and no it's not another tf board...lol)
    Last edited by Skywarp; 09-25-2008 at 11:31 PM.
    "Megatron, requesting permission to teleport"

Darklight still pointing his gun at TC asks "are you with us or against us?" to both TC and Starscream "And to answer your question General i suggest we capture the most valuable one to start with NIGHTSHADE"
    *A cheeky grin appears on Zenith's face and she turns off invisibility mode, standing right behind Starscream.* My pleasure! *Transforms and flies off to look for Nightshade, turning invisibility mode back on. She spots her standing in front of some stasis pods talking with Shadow.* Hm ... this won't be easy. I'm going to have to wait til she's out of shadow's sight ... *Transmits to Darklight.* This isn't going to be easy. Nightshade is currently with Shadow, who can see me even in invisibility mode. She may be weak but Shadow isn't. We can either wait for them to part ways or take them both down at the same time. What do you suggest?
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywarp View Post
    *Warp has been in transition mode appearing not visible, but not invisible either. As he can delay the warp process and suspend time for short intervals. After seeing the rising escalation between Streak, Darklight and his bro' Thundercracker he makes himself reappear behind Darklight and shoots a low-surge incendiary blast into a crack in the housing that controls Darlight's motor relay system, temporarily paralyzing him and overheating his circuits*

*Skywarp activates the trigger switch to open up Darklight's chest cavity (exposing the Matrix) and holds his rifle in firing postion.*

"I suggest all Autobots take evasive action, right now!!!...*barrel starts to glow as it's heating up*...I want all of you outta here! And on your way home, the show's over! Only then will we transport your fallen comrad to a safe pickup location where there will be no Decepticons in sight. So you need not fear an ambush from us!"

*Silence and shock fills the battlefield as this was an unexpected turn of events*
    *Zenith doesn't get a response so jets back to Darklight's location to find him paralyzed and at gunpoint as Skywarp says something to everyone. She transmits to Skywarp.* What in the universe do you think you're doing?! If you shoot Darklight and the Matrix within him, you'll kill all of us!! *I remain in invisibility mode.*

With his chest open and skywarps blaster pointing at the matrix it starts to glow brighter and brighter until Darklights optics began to glow and while Skywarp was busy talking Darklight grabbed both his arms spun him around and layed a piledriver like move on the Decepticon

With his chest open and skywarps blaster pointing at the matrix it starts to glow brighter and brighter until Darklights optics began to glow and while Skywarp was busy talking Darklight grabbed both his arms spun him around and layed a piledriver like move on the Decepticon
    Whoa! Go Darklight! *Zenith transforms and lands next to him.* What shall we do with this ... thing?

*Zenith doesn't get a response so jets back to Darklight's location to find him paralyzed and at gunpoint as Skywarp says something to everyone. She transmits to Skywarp.* What in the universe do you think you're doing?! If you shoot Darklight and the Matrix within him, you'll kill all of us!! *I remain in invisibility mode.*
    "That's a risk I'm willing to take, ha, ha, ha...you just don't know how crazy I really am!"...*Skywarp says searching for the location of the voice*

"Uhhh..I could have swore that was where this Autobots internal circuitry was housed at! Soundwave's diagnostic diagrams need to be updated!"...*he said after hitting the ground*..."Thundercracker, transform and take to the skys! We stand a better chance of attacking these fools from the air!"

"That's a risk I'm willing to take, ha, ha, ha...you just don't know how crazy I really am!"...*Skywarp says searching for the location of the voice*
    Hm, usually I like crazy. You're a stupid kinda crazy.
    "Uhhh..I could have swore that was where this Autobots internal circuitry was housed at! Soundwave's diagnostic diagrams need to be updated!"...*he said after hitting the ground*..."Thundercracker, transform and take to the skys! We stand a better chance of attacking these fools from the air!"
    Hah! I'm soo making you ma bitch, Decepticon punk! *Zenith says, sounding a lot like Lithium. She transforms into jet mode and rams at full speed into Skywarp, throwing him against a wall. She then halts and transforms back into bot mode and turns off invisibility mode.* ... What the ... Lithium? *Zenith saw a dark streak flash across her vision and she lost consciousness after that.*

"General are you ok" Darklight asks with concern for his fellow bot "we need to keep the seekers grounded especially Skywarp"

Hm, usually I like crazy. You're a stupid kinda crazy.

Hah! I'm soo making you ma bitch, Decepticon punk! *Zenith says, sounding a lot like Lithium. She transforms into jet mode and rams at full speed into Skywarp, throwing him against a wall. She then halts and transforms back into bot mode and turns off invisibility mode.* ... What the ... Lithium? *Zenith saw a dark streak flash across her vision and she lost consciousness after that.*
    *Skywarp crashes into the side of Decepticon HQ's taking out a nice size chunk of the wall with him. Shaking it off, he realizes Zenith is unconscious on the ground not far from him*

"Thundercracker, cover me! I'm going after a little insurance policy, ha, ha, ha!"

(OOC: I'm off for the night, it's late in my neck of the woods...don't melt Skywarp down into welding rods while I'm gone...lol)

OOC i don't know about welding rods maybe something a little more useful lol. perhaps a deck chair.

Seeing Skywarp approaching Zenith Darklight lays cover fire until the general regains consciousness "Think again decepticon"

"we all need to move into the Decepticon base Autobots and Decepticons who are against the Shadowcons we must regroup and assess our options"
    Last edited by Dark_Rodimus84; 09-26-2008 at 12:07 AM.

"General are you ok" Darklight asks with concern for his fellow bot "we need to keep the seekers grounded especially Skywarp"
    *Skywarp crashes into the side of Decepticon HQ's taking out a nice size chunk of the wall with him. Shaking it off, he realizes Zenith is unconscious on the ground not far from him*

"Thundercracker, cover me! I'm going after a little insurance policy, ha, ha, ha!"

(OOC: I'm off for the night, it's late in my neck of the woods...don't melt Skywarp down into welding rods while I'm gone...lol)
    *Zenith finds herself in a darkly lit armory room. She can hear Skywarp and Darklight but she knows they won't be able to hear her if she tries to respond. She looks around and a door slides open. The silhouette of her former second-in-command, Lithium, appeared at the doorway.*

Greetings, Zenith. I'm sorry to take you away from the battle like that but Primus' appearance on Earth is something of great importance in the online and offline world. *Lithium says, walking in and brightening the lights so they could see each other better.* Zenith, I left the online world too soon. My depression got the best of me ... I'm sorry ... I -

*Zenith interrupts Lithium.* Oh, Lith, Don't apologize! I understand! *She runs to Lithium and hugs her tight.* I can't believe this ... I thought I'd never see you again! *She sobs.*

*Lithium puts her arms around Zenith.* I never left you or Optimus. He's with Primus now so I decided to pay you a little visit. *She smiled.*

*Zenith looks around the room.* Where are we, anyway?

In the cellar of the house I grew up in as a protoform. My mum was in the Autobot army as you know. The cellar is what she used to call it but instead of storing energon cubes here, she used to store weapons. *Lithium chuckled. She went to sit down at a table nearby and Zenith joined her.* Zenith, you're one of the bravest bots I've ever met. You were my best friend before the war. And I need your help.

*Zenith's optics brighten and she replies.* Yes, of course! What is it?

Zenith, I have some sad news for you. If you wake out of this state of unconsciousness you've been put it, you will be destined to be killed by the carrier of the Matrix.

*Shock spreads on Zenith's face.* What?!

*Lithium continues.* Your time has come ... I have brought you here to make a deal with you.

*Zenith stares at Lithium for a moment and quietly asks.* Anything, Lithium .... anything ...

I will take over your current body. *Lithium says in a dark, quiet voice.* You will stay here in the Well of All Sparks, and can go wherever you like. I will, meanwhile, enter your spark chamber and live once more, but in your body. Mine was completely obliterated when Megatron killed me. I can't return to it now. It's beyond repair.

*Zenith sighs sadly.* I don't know what I'm doing anymore, Lithium. I could barely maintain control over you and the Aerobots when this war first began. Now, I'm a General without an army ... I feel like I no long have a purpose in life. *She paused for a moment, deliberating on what she was going to decide.* ... I'll do it. Lithium, you may have my body. I know you have more of a purpose online than I ever will ...

*Lithium smiles and stands up.* Thank you, General. *She salutes Zenith.*

I should be the one to salute at you, Lithium. You are now the General of the Aerobots ... if any are still online. *Zenith got up as well and saluted Lithium. She added.* You can always rebuild the army that I had founded.

*Lithium says to Zenith.* I won't let you down, Zenith. I won't fail this time!

*Everything goes dark and Lithium feels a rush of electricity run through her entire system as Zenith's former optiics which are now hers light up
    as she comes online once more!* I AM LITHIUM!!! *She roars. Everyone in the Decepticon HQ hears it.*

OOC: By the way, read your post this morning, Shadow! Forgot to reply! lol Congratulations, mate!!!
    Last edited by Lithium; 09-26-2008 at 12:29 AM.

After hearing the roar Darklight rushes toward the bot "Did you say Lithium, i thought you were dead how can this be what happened to the general?" Darklight asked with a puzzled look on his face unsure of what to make of this new revelation.

*Lithium squints at the Autobot.* I don't recognize you. As for General Zenith, she has agreed to let me take control of her body. She feels I can put it to better use and feels I have more of a purpose to live than she ever would. *Lithium looks around.* Where's Swift?

OOC: Off to lunch. Will be back soon.
    Last edited by Lithium; 09-26-2008 at 02:16 AM.