Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: keeping the prime name on the autobot side

Default Re: keeping the prime name on the autobot side

i got an idea have prime in a lab a freak accident happens.. and
    octain is created or motor master,
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by megatron42 View Post
    i got an idea have prime in a lab a freak accident happens.. and
    octain is created or motor master,
    I got a good idea for Motor Master. Do something like they did in the g-1 cartoon... have Motor Master sneak into the Autobots as Optimus. I mean thats what they did in the g-1 cartoon. Motor Master is about the same size and mass as Optimus and they never say if Transformers can scan each other. So I thought of this... Have some Decepticons capture Optimus some how and have Motor Master scan Optimus and sneak into the Autobots as Optimus. Think of the trouble Motor Master could cause. He would make a good Dark Prime Maybe this is something Bay could expand on... I mean if you have a transformer who is an infiltrater type... what better way to do just that then to scan, terminate your foe and take on his likeness to sneak in. It could work

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow2879 View Post
    I got a good idea for Motor Master. Do something like they did in the g-1 cartoon... have Motor Master sneak into the Autobots as Optimus. I mean thats what they did in the g-1 cartoon. Motor Master is about the same size and mass as Optimus and they never say if Transformers can scan each other. So I thought of this... Have some Decepticons capture Optimus some how and have Motor Master scan Optimus and sneak into the Autobots as Optimus. Think of the trouble Motor Master could cause. He would make a good Dark Prime Maybe this is something Bay could expand on... I mean if you have a transformer who is an infiltrater type... what better way to do just that then to scan, terminate your foe and take on his likeness to sneak in. It could work

I don't remember Motormaster disguising himself as Optimus????

I do remember the episode "Masquerade" where 5 autobots disguised themselves as the Stunticons after they captured them...Prime, Sidewipe, Mirage, ...don't remember the other two.... they infiltrated the canyon the cons were in....even merged into Menasor

I still don't think a Dark Prime would suit the Bay series....maybe a one-off movie, or by a different director even, sometime after the series is done. I just feel there are more stories to tell in Transformers than to introduce the Dark Prime fad

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by guitarded View Post
    I don't remember Motormaster disguising himself as Optimus????

I do remember the episode "Masquerade" where 5 autobots disguised themselves as the Stunticons after they captured them...Prime, Sidewipe, Mirage, ...don't remember the other two.... they infiltrated the canyon the cons were in....even merged into Menasor

I still don't think a Dark Prime would suit the Bay series....maybe a one-off movie, or by a different director even, sometime after the series is done. I just feel there are more stories to tell in Transformers than to introduce the Dark Prime fad
    I guess i should have worded that better... thats what I ment about Prime and the others disguised to infiltrate the Decepticons... except switch it up and have Motor Master infiltrate the Autobots as Optimus... not Optimus as Motor Master. Sorry for the confussion. And the Dark Prime thing wasnt meaning have the Dark Prime thing interduced. I just ment it as I think he would be a cool evil Optimus and really make a mess of things for the Autobots.

I guess i should have worded that better... thats what I ment about Prime and the others disguised to infiltrate the Decepticons... except switch it up and have Motor Master infiltrate the Autobots as Optimus... not Optimus as Motor Master. Sorry for the confussion. And the Dark Prime thing wasnt meaning have the Dark Prime thing interduced. I just ment it as I think he would be a cool evil Optimus and really make a mess of things for the Autobots.
    Fo sho ... your idea has merit!

...but the autobots need a base of operations, and a good reason to be infiltrated. All it would really take just now is to lure and trap Prime on his own, incapacitate him, and then disguise a decepticon voice as to sound just like him. Then simply tune into an autobot frequency, and bang...trap is set

Yeah, evil and dark Prime would be fascinating as hell (imagine a black Peterbilt powersliding!) but it seems to be difficult to introduce that idea in the span of trilogy.

Quote Originally Posted by sora View Post
    Yeah, evil and dark Prime would be fascinating as hell (imagine a black Peterbilt powersliding!) but it seems to be difficult to introduce that idea in the span of trilogy.

I can only hope the transformers will live longer on the big screen than just a mere three movies.

I would love to see side stories that showcase/spotlight different characters

...So, Sora, have you taken Truck Driving lessons? I can imagine you're just dying to try and powerslide a peterbuilt ;-)

So, Sora, have you taken Truck Driving lessons? I can imagine you're just dying to try and powerslide a peterbuilt ;-)
    I'm seriously thinking about getting a heavy vehicle license.

I'm seriously thinking about getting a heavy vehicle license.

...You'll need lots of room to practice those drifts.....

The driving school I went had a quite good course.

The driving school I went had a quite good course.

Be sure to post videos.That will be fun to watch!!!

Banned

Hmm... this concept totally sounds like this years Botcon theme... basically a parallel universe where the Autobots are actually evil... and the Decepticons are the good guys.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Smokescreen_5 View Post
    Hmm... this concept totally sounds like this years Botcon theme... basically a parallel universe where the Autobots are actually evil... and the Decepticons are the good guys.. lol
    Now I got it why they had Prime silhouette with red optics in the top of their website.. "till all are gone" ? Seems like I must visit Cincinnati!

Banned

Now I got it why they had Prime silhouette with red optics in the top of their website.. "till all are gone" ? Seems like I must visit Cincinnati!
    Yes.. have you seen some of the pictures of the toys? I think there was another thread here with pictures of them.. but in any case, heres the link to the toys: http://botcon.com/Botcon08/08figures.cfm

Notice the Optimus Prime here is colored purple.. and STarscream is the bright red and white plane. I know I'd like to go to this years convention but I don't think I'll be able to make it. grrrrrrrr

you'd love the queen city.. not sure why it's called that

I wanted to go to botcon too,but legal issues and my car takes alot of $$ I really dont have.Thank goodness for Income tax returns!!!YES!!

you can fly in