Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shia injured and arrested for DUI!

Exclamation Shia INJURED? ARRESTED FOR DUI????

Check this link out at the Live Action Movie Blog...
    Im sure some of you have seen it....maybe

http://transformerslive.blogspot.com...d-for-dui.html

Woah, I didnt think Shia was this stupid....
    I hope this doesnt hurt Transformers 2 TOO bad...
    (o_O)

Default Re: Shia INJURED? ARRESTED FOR DUI????

Quote Originally Posted by JuanH145 View Post
    Check this link out at the Live Action Movie Blog...
    Im sure some of you have seen it....maybe

http://transformerslive.blogspot.com...d-for-dui.html

Woah, I didnt think Shia was this stupid....
    I hope this doesnt hurt Transformers 2 TOO bad...
    There's already a thread about this.
    "When you make something no one hates, no one loves it." - Tibor Kalman

Banned

Default Re: Shia injured and arrested for DUI!

As I'm thinking about this, who knows if he was really drunk?
    They released him on suspicion of DUI misdemeanor.
    So, that means that they don't know for sure if he was actually intoxicated. TMZ says they didn't take a breath test at the scene either. So even if it was real, and he did get into an accident, it could be a stretched story because he's been drunk in the past.

*sigh* down the stairs because of Skywarp's prank

At that is what we call profiling! It's just because he's famous.
    Thundercracker
    faction: Decepticon
    height: 32'
    altmode: seeker jet F-16
    weapons: drone rockets, gun
    Aurora
    weapons: uses sonic blasts from voice, and basic gun

Default Re: Shia INJURED? ARRESTED FOR DUI????

oops..okay..disregard this thread then....atleast until i can find a way to delete it...if there is a way
    (o_O)

This pisses me off...he was doing so well in the film industry...i doubt the last thing he wants to do is fuck it all up and end up like Britney and Lohan....Lets hope this comes to him as a rude awakening and a wake up call
    (o_O)

Just when I got done talking to one of my friends about how much of a dumbass this kid is. Way to go Shia!

Unfortunately for Mr.Bay at this point the actor is needed for the whole trilogy and it's more important than ever to ensure that he doesn't kill himself in the process of destroying his own life and career. It wouldn't do any TDK effect to the franchise, it would just ruin it. No one wants him to commit suicide, right? Everyone wants him to at least finish the trilogy and keep acting like on the first movie. Let's hope that Bay can at least ensure that on screen he doesn't start acting the wrong way and ruining everything.
    He is so lucky, rich and famous.. what the heck does he want more? Yeah, money and power don't really mean being happy all the time and that everything in your life is perfect but it surely helps a lot for doing the right thing and live a better life. So, why does he want to destroy his own life now?
    Smoking and being rude off screen doesn't matter.. the real issue is drugs and alcohol, acting like a bad boy and becoming dangerous to himself and others. That's the wrong thing that he must stop doing before it's too late. Too many actors and actresses have ruined their lives and careers like that.

Mr. Bay please lock this kid in a cage you need him for Transformers 2 and 3.

Quote Originally Posted by redqueenar View Post
    He's a twenty-two year old boy with the weight an entire film franchise on his shoulders, up to his eyeballs in money, swag and babes. Of course, he's an idiot. I'm mad, but I'm not really surprised. I just hope to God this gets him to chill the fuck out. Too many good people have already died this year.

The most important thing is that nobody was killed. The poor woman he hit will probably get a whole new car with an extra bag of apology/don't squeal money in the trunk and he'll (hopefully) learn from his near-death experience and get himself right in the head. I'm also thoroughly unimpressed with the "female passenger" who chose to ride with an intoxicated driver. He's the star, but it's not just about him. Everyone around him has a responsibility for this.
    I have to quote this entire post and appluad every word. If anyone knows anything about drinking and driving, they know that the people surrounding the driver are just as much to blame as they let him get in the car. I hate hollywood ass-kissers who stand by a star and do nothing to help. I really hope this gets him to wake up and sends a message to all. Don't do, don't let your friends do it!

So what if he was drunk...They blow that stuff waaaay outta preportion. It is all just because he's a young actor.
    Thundercracker
    Aurora

Banned

ok guys like Chaos said early on in the thread. maybe some of this isnt true. I mean has anyone see any offical reports on tv or the news? By tomarrow a crap load of new stuff will pop up and they will say something even more about him that may not be true. Im not sticking up for the kid but just maybe there is more to this or I hope less. I think someone should lock thid=s thread as we really dont need to be on here talking about the guy as we dont really know anything of anything that happend. I think this is the second thread to this that has been opened on the same thing so maube they both need to be locked. Just my two cents. If anyone gets pissed at me for what i think... well oh well you'll live

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    ok guys like Chaos said early on in the thread. maybe some of this isnt true. I mean has anyone see any offical reports on tv or the news? By tomarrow a crap load of new stuff will pop up and they will say something even more about him that may not be true. Im not sticking up for the kid but just maybe there is more to this or I hope less. I think someone should lock thid=s thread as we really dont need to be on here talking about the guy as we dont really know anything of anything that happend. I think this is the second thread to this that has been opened on the same thing so maube they both need to be locked. Just my two cents. If anyone gets pissed at me for what i think... well oh well you'll live
    I second that...I'm with you Shadow

Amen!
    Thundercracker
    Aurora

hey he's just falling in line with a lot of the other actors that got huge when they were young..The cory's and so on..the live fast and play hard and yes sometimes die..

and yes he is a moron

I saw it on MSNBC and E! when I got home today. I was shocked.
    They call me Ratchet Girl for a reasonl.
    Yeah, I'm a girl...SO FREAKING WHAT????
    I will always love Ratchet. Don't even try to take my title.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kmdrum79 View Post
    we know!!! can we just leave it alone. Its starting to get me down cause this could have a major impact on the filming of the movie. Ok... no disrespect to anyone here that wants to sit and gossup about it but if the guy did do this then its out of our hands and just sit back and wait to get something more on it. The first info to be released isnt alway the most factual.

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Mr. Bay please lock this kid in a cage you need him for Transformers 2 and 3.
    :lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone from IMDB
    Why does Will Smith always play a black man?

My Blu-ray collection.

Oh geez....*shakes head...walks away from this thread*
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.

we know!!! can we just leave it alone. Its starting to get me down cause this could have a major impact on the filming of the movie. Ok... no disrespect to anyone here that wants to sit and gossup about it but if the guy did do this then its out of our hands and just sit back and wait to get something more on it. The first info to be released isnt alway the most factual.
    I agree (just posted the links to show that it's being reported by reputable sites and not just gossip sites.)

Banned

I agree (just posted the links to show that it's being reported by reputable sites and not just gossip sites.)
    i know but as far as im concerned all news sits are gossip sits.

Banned

So it spread like a fire. We know that he was in an accident, but I seriously doubt he was drunk.

I always knew he'd be trouble...
    Shoot for the impossible...
    ...Then do it.

"It's not easy being a Michael Bay fan. In contemporary society you could be an overweight, disabled, lesbian, African-American Jew who smokes, and still you wouldn't be as discriminated against as much as someone who positively adores Armageddon."

www.jesterpictures.com www.jarek.com

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBibs View Post
    So it spread like a fire. We know that he was in an accident, but I seriously doubt he was drunk.
    I don't doubt it for one second.
    Shoot for the impossible...
    ...Then do it.

"It's not easy being a Michael Bay fan. In contemporary society you could be an overweight, disabled, lesbian, African-American Jew who smokes, and still you wouldn't be as discriminated against as much as someone who positively adores Armageddon."

www.jesterpictures.com www.jarek.com