Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 544

Thread: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

  1. #176
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    This dust ball called Earth!
    Posts
    5,215

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    Quote Originally Posted by nightshade View Post
    Over hearing Shadow and Chaos's little conversation, neither of them nticed me as I stood in the door way. Then as Shadow was about to leave he turned and saw me standing there quietly with my arms crossed.
    "I knew you was standing there sister. You know... I really hope our dear brother did not offend you. We all know Chaos is probably the most hotheaded of the six of us but that is who he is and well I would have it no other way. We need that hotheadedness withen the Shadowcons. Every one of us has something that the others need to survive. Dont you agree my sister?" Shadow said to Nightshad as he looked at her with almost a tone of question that would make her think he was once again testing her.

  2. #177
    Senior Member Dark_Rodimus84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    what do ya mean i'm right there
    Posts
    503

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbariccia View Post
    !The girl lef tthe shop, being stopped by the owner himself. Instead of rather working to pay it off, she walked straight to the robot causing mass destruction, flinching as he swung the pole.~ "Ha, try to get me now, you (excuse my language) damn bastard!" ~She yelled out to the owner, smirking as she hid behind the Transformer's leg.~
    Noticing the human i dropped the pole on the shop the girl came out of and pick up the human i proceed to squeeze her in my hand, suddenly this feeling comes over me she was an Autobot but how was she a Human i place her on the ground an smile with a twitch in my neck then leap on to a building an proceed to go higher and higher within the city my lust for battle consuming me where did the seekers go.
    Name: Darksaber
    Description: Cybertrons Greatest Warrior
    Quote: My Actions speak louder than words

  3. #178
    Senior Member Starscream_85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    *sigh* down the stairs because of Skywarp's prank
    Posts
    219

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    Thundercracker looked at his fellow Decepticon as he was indeed a human. It didn;t bother him though. He still thought of him as a huge 2 story mechanical Transformer.

    "How..how did it happen?", Thundercracker lowered himself to Stars level.

    *Aurora stood up and walked over to them both in amazement. She never got this close to a human before. She was in awe the whole time.
    Thundercracker
    faction: Decepticon
    gender: male
    height: 32'
    altmode: seeker jet F-16
    weapons: drone rockets, gun
    Aurora
    faction: Decepticon
    gender: female
    height: 32'
    altmode: seeker jet F-16
    weapons: uses sonic blasts from voice, and basic gun

  4. #179
    Senior Member nightshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,385

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    "I knew you was standing there sister. You know... I really hope our dear brother did not offend you. We all know Chaos is probably the most hotheaded of the six of us but that is who he is and well I would have it no other way. We need that hotheadedness withen the Shadowcons. Every one of us has something that the others need to survive. Dont you agree my sister?" Shadow said to Nightshade as he looked at her with almost a tone of question that would make her think he was once again testing her.
    I narrowed my optics ever so slightly as I sensed his questioning of my motives.
    "You have always known that I am still a science tech by nature, Plus the situation that was presented was something that couldn't be ignored just because of who it happened to. I had to investigate what the cause was, and to see if it was worth being concerned over as I sure as anything didn't want to end up like that. Yes you are right we all have our own talents and personalities to contribute to our group. Never would I dear do anything that would bring any of us harm, or disgrace." I said looking at him without a flinch concern for dicission I made, though I still felt like I should of just stepped on Starscream and then been done with it.
    Last edited by nightshade; 07-27-2008 at 08:37 PM.
    "Call me a traitor...I'm just collecting your victims..." Paramore Monster

  5. #180
    Senior Member Dark_Rodimus84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    what do ya mean i'm right there
    Posts
    503

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    Standing on top of a nearby building Darklight spots the seekers talking to a human, Darklight proceeds to watch the Decepticon Jets but gets that funny feeling about the human again. Darklight sinks back into the Darkness with the only telling sign an Evil Glow from his now red optics.
    Name: Darksaber
    Description: Cybertrons Greatest Warrior
    Quote: My Actions speak louder than words

  6. #181
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    This dust ball called Earth!
    Posts
    5,215

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    Quote Originally Posted by nightshade View Post
    I narrowed my optics ever so slightly as I sensed his questioning of my motives.
    "You have always know that I am still a science tech by nature, Plus the situation that was presented was something that couldn't be ignored just because of who it happened to. I had to investigate what was the cause, and to see if it was worth being concerned over as I sure as anything don't want to end up like that. Yes you are right we all have our own talent and personality to contribute to our group. Never would I dear do anything that would bring any of us harm, or disgrace." I said looking at him without a flinch concern for dicission I made, though I still felt like I should of just stepped on Starscream and then been done with it.
    Shadow laughed out. "Calm yourself sister!! I see I still have the ability to get under that armore plating of yours just by saying a few well plased words and a stern look. You always seem to cave when I attack you with open volcal abuse. Ha! Ha! Ha! My little sister!! Come now I think we need to go and relieve some much needed stress on whoever gets in our way!!

  7. #182

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Starscream_85 View Post
    Thundercracker looked at his fellow Decepticon as he was indeed a human. It didn;t bother him though. He still thought of him as a huge 2 story mechanical Transformer.

    "How..how did it happen?", Thundercracker lowered himself to Stars level.

    *Aurora stood up and walked over to them both in amazement. She never got this close to a human before. She was in awe the whole time.
    *sticks hands in my pockets*

    "I'm not sure how it happened. The night of the storm i got hit by lightning. Nightshade investigated the site and said that there was an energy field in the stormclouds. When i got hit, the energy field transfered the energy to me. Nightshade said that I only became a human because a human entered the cave while i was there passed out. She said that i somehow got into the human's body."

    "...But i'm not sure i can believe that, seeing shortly afterward she sent Chaos after me and Shadowshock..."

    *pauses as I realize i mentioned the Autobot*

    "Ah...Shadowshock is also a Transformer...i think. She was an Autobot. She mentioned to me that she was neither human nor Autobot, but she has yet to tell me who and what she is exactly."

    *Sees the psycho Autobot Darklight appear climbing the building across from us*

    "And...we are no longer alone."
    http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l...ransform02.png

    Starscream
    Decepticon Second in Command
    F-22 Raptor
    31 feet 2 inches
    Streak
    Autobot
    Ferrari California GT convertible (blue in color)
    18 feet 8 inches

    So i hear news travels fast...
    Oh yes. At the speed of Skywarp.
    :lol

  8. #183
    Senior Member Starscream_85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    *sigh* down the stairs because of Skywarp's prank
    Posts
    219

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    Thundercracker swiftly turned around and raised his guns toward the inturder. Aurora followed like clockwork. She had her gun loaded and aimmed.
    Thundercracker
    faction: Decepticon
    gender: male
    height: 32'
    altmode: seeker jet F-16
    weapons: drone rockets, gun
    Aurora
    faction: Decepticon
    gender: female
    height: 32'
    altmode: seeker jet F-16
    weapons: uses sonic blasts from voice, and basic gun

  9. #184

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Starscream_85 View Post
    Thundercracker swiftly turned around and raised his guns toward the inturder. Aurora followed like clockwork. She had her gun loaded and aimmed.
    *and just for the heck of it, Starscream pulls out his guns too*

    "What happened to this guy, anyway?"
    http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l...ransform02.png

    Starscream
    Decepticon Second in Command
    F-22 Raptor
    31 feet 2 inches
    Streak
    Autobot
    Ferrari California GT convertible (blue in color)
    18 feet 8 inches

    So i hear news travels fast...
    Oh yes. At the speed of Skywarp.
    :lol

  10. #185
    Senior Member nightshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,385

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Shadow laughed out. "Calm yourself sister!! I see I still have the ability to get under that armore plating of yours just by saying a few well plased words and a stern look. You always seem to cave when I attack you with open volcal abuse. Ha! Ha! Ha! My little sister!! Come now I think we need to go and relieve some much needed stress on whoever gets in our way!!
    "I agree, I need to relieve this anger I have right now. I think we need to find Darkight, and see how his situation has been coming along. I think I intercepted some transmitions from with a near by city."
    "Call me a traitor...I'm just collecting your victims..." Paramore Monster

  11. #186
    Member Barbariccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    With the humans
    Posts
    50

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    (ZOMG my dog just died because of her heart failure. ;-; I finally don't have to walk her anymore. TnT)

    ~Twitches in the grip, squirming to get out before realizing that she was released.~ "Gah, gotta get ahold of Sonia.." ~She growled, digging in her pockets for her cellphone. Once she felt it, she pulled it up only to see the crumpled metal and wires smashed into a ball.~ "That's right..."

    ~SStomping off to a telephone booth, she managed to get ahold of Slickstreak. Apparently the human knew the Con's internal number~

    "Slickstreak, when is this going to wear off? I'm sick and tired of feeling hunger and the weather.. Not to mention something else, but I won't speak of it. Get me back to my mechanoid phone bfore I decapitate you!!"
    Shadowshock
    Faction: Autobot
    Gender: Female
    Relatives: Slickstreak
    Alt Form: Black, red, and blueChevrolet Cobalt

  12. #187
    Senior Member Dark_Rodimus84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    what do ya mean i'm right there
    Posts
    503

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Starscreamisthebest View Post
    *sticks hands in my pockets*

    "I'm not sure how it happened. The night of the storm i got hit by lightning. Nightshade investigated the site and said that there was an energy field in the stormclouds. When i got hit, the energy field transfered the energy to me. Nightshade said that I only became a human because a human entered the cave while i was there passed out. She said that i somehow got into the human's body."

    "...But i'm not sure i can believe that, seeing shortly afterward she sent Chaos after me and Shadowshock..."

    *pauses as I realize i mentioned the Autobot*

    "Ah...Shadowshock is also a Transformer...i think. She was an Autobot. She mentioned to me that she was neither human nor Autobot, but she has yet to tell me who and what she is exactly."

    *Sees the psycho Autobot Darklight appear climbing the building across from us*

    "And...we are no longer alone."
    *Knowing that his cover was blown Darklight leaped onto the building with the seekers and starscream* laughing out loud Darklight says" well well how the mighty have fallen the devious and backstabbing Starscream a helpless human, so Thundercracker do you still take your orders from this pitiful excuse for a Transformer, i should just destroy all of you and this entire building"
    Name: Darksaber
    Description: Cybertrons Greatest Warrior
    Quote: My Actions speak louder than words

  13. #188
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    This dust ball called Earth!
    Posts
    5,215

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    Quote Originally Posted by nightshade View Post
    "I agree, I need to relieve this anger I have right now. I think we need to find Darkight, and see how his situation has been coming along. I think I intercepted some transmitions from with a near by city."
    "Very well!!" Shadow and Nightshade took flight to th last location of where Darklight's sig was coming from. As they got to the location they could see Starscream(human) TC and Aurora pulling weapons on Darklight. "So sister what do you think we should do?" Shadow laughed out as he flew in, transformed and landed on one of the buildings next to Darklight.

  14. #189
    Senior Member Starscream_85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    *sigh* down the stairs because of Skywarp's prank
    Posts
    219

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    "Enough of you silly antics Autobot scum! You were the coward in the shadows. If you were a true hero, you would have confronted us from the get go. Starscream is still Starscream, whether he's made of flesh or metal. My alligance is mine and mine alone to worry about. What you need to concern yourself with is you safety. There is three of us, one of you." Thundercracker gave the enemy a smile and then licked his lips.
    Thundercracker
    faction: Decepticon
    gender: male
    height: 32'
    altmode: seeker jet F-16
    weapons: drone rockets, gun
    Aurora
    faction: Decepticon
    gender: female
    height: 32'
    altmode: seeker jet F-16
    weapons: uses sonic blasts from voice, and basic gun

  15. #190

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    *sees Shadow and Nightshade arrive and land on top of a nearby building*

    "Oh, SHIT."
    http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l...ransform02.png

    Starscream
    Decepticon Second in Command
    F-22 Raptor
    31 feet 2 inches
    Streak
    Autobot
    Ferrari California GT convertible (blue in color)
    18 feet 8 inches

    So i hear news travels fast...
    Oh yes. At the speed of Skywarp.
    :lol

  16. #191
    Senior Member Dark_Rodimus84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    what do ya mean i'm right there
    Posts
    503

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    *Darklight pulled out his Sword and disarmed all the decepticons with a few quick swings then looked to see who had arrived with and Evil grin* "you come for a rematch have ya"
    Name: Darksaber
    Description: Cybertrons Greatest Warrior
    Quote: My Actions speak louder than words

  17. #192
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    This dust ball called Earth!
    Posts
    5,215

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Rodimus84 View Post
    *Darklight pulled out his Sword and disarmed all the decepticons with a few quick swings then looked to see who had arrived with and Evil grin* "you come for a rematch have ya"
    "I do not have to answer to the likes of you! You just better worry about them!!" Shadow looked toward the other Decepticons.

  18. #193
    Senior Member PrimusGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    247

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    (I've been away for so long. ;-; I eat j00 all! D: )

    ~Slickstreak felt a buzz in her helmet and she connected it. She cringed as the voice yelled at her.~ "HEY! Stop yelling Ivus! I'm already having enough sparkache without you yelling at me to make it worse." ~She growled.~ "I don't know how to get it deactivated. Blame the scientists. It will though wear off in about another 24 human hours."
    I am the Queen of Angst...fear me.
    Of course my mind is a dark and warped place!!! Iíve spent years getting in that condition!!!

    Decepticon Slickstreak
    --------------
    Height:
    18.9'
    Gender:
    Femme
    Relatives:
    Shadowshock
    Alt-Form:
    Panavia Tornado ADV
    Weapons:
    plasma cannons, twin thermal blades, forearm blasters
    "One, two, Slicky's coming for you. Three, four, you'll get slaughtered by the door..."

  19. #194
    Senior Member Starscream_85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    *sigh* down the stairs because of Skywarp's prank
    Posts
    219

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    "The are against us too?!" Thundercracker looked up at he two siblings. "Who else did ya make angry?" The Autobot I can handle and Aurora can take one or the other but we can't take all three.
    Thundercracker
    faction: Decepticon
    gender: male
    height: 32'
    altmode: seeker jet F-16
    weapons: drone rockets, gun
    Aurora
    faction: Decepticon
    gender: female
    height: 32'
    altmode: seeker jet F-16
    weapons: uses sonic blasts from voice, and basic gun

  20. #195
    Senior Member nightshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,385

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    "Very well!!" Shadow and Nightshade took flight to th last location of where Darklight's sig was coming from. As they got to the location they could see Starscream(human) TC and Aurora pulling weapons on Darklight. "So sister what do you think we should do?" Shadow laughed out as he flew in, transformed and landed on one of the buildings next to Darklight.
    I landed on an adjoining building opposite from Darklight. "I believe he wants to fight, Shadow...I think he wants some revenge." I said getting an evil grin on my face.
    "Call me a traitor...I'm just collecting your victims..." Paramore Monster

  21. #196

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Starscream_85 View Post
    "The are against us too?!" Thundercracker looked up at he two siblings. "Who else did ya make angry?" The Autobot I can handle and Aurora can take one or the other but we can't take all three.
    I didn't make them angry, i go human and they suddenly all want to kill me!

    *spots Shadowshock down on the streets, yelling into a pay phone*

    Maybe she can help, but i'm not sure...
    http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l...ransform02.png

    Starscream
    Decepticon Second in Command
    F-22 Raptor
    31 feet 2 inches
    Streak
    Autobot
    Ferrari California GT convertible (blue in color)
    18 feet 8 inches

    So i hear news travels fast...
    Oh yes. At the speed of Skywarp.
    :lol

  22. #197
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    This dust ball called Earth!
    Posts
    5,215

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Starscream_85 View Post
    "The are against us too?!" Thundercracker looked up at he two siblings. "Who else did ya make angry?" The Autobot I can handle and Aurora can take one or the other but we can't take all three.
    Come now Decepticon Thundercracker. We are here to finish off the job I should have last time me and this Autobot met. I do not care that my sister plased a virus in him. In my optics he is still Autobot and for this he must be terminated. If you really want to challenge me... then by all means please step forward!!" Shadow seemed to smirk as he toyed with the thought of a massive fight between all invalved.

  23. #198
    Senior Member Dark_Rodimus84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    what do ya mean i'm right there
    Posts
    503

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    laughing loud and hard for a moment then with a glow of his optics replies "you Decepticons shouldn't underestimate my power thanks to nightshade i have found my true potential far beyond the likes of you pitiful seekers even if Starscream was still in his normal form, give up now and save yourself the embarassment"
    Name: Darksaber
    Description: Cybertrons Greatest Warrior
    Quote: My Actions speak louder than words

  24. #199
    Senior Member Starscream_85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    *sigh* down the stairs because of Skywarp's prank
    Posts
    219

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    "Let's go to the board and show me fight with Shadow...Ernt..Nope.. oh so sorry, BYE!" Thundercracker scooped up Star and flew as fast as he could outta of sight. Aurora took of after she stuck out her tongue out to the Autobot.
    Thundercracker
    faction: Decepticon
    gender: male
    height: 32'
    altmode: seeker jet F-16
    weapons: drone rockets, gun
    Aurora
    faction: Decepticon
    gender: female
    height: 32'
    altmode: seeker jet F-16
    weapons: uses sonic blasts from voice, and basic gun

  25. #200

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    *Everyone was too busy to notice that Starscream had gotten onto a taller building. Taking a running start, Starscream launched himself over the ledge and landed on Darklight's face, making him lose his balance, falling off the roof and crashing to the street below. Unfortunately, Starscream had still been on the Autobot's face when he fell.*
    Last edited by Starscreamisthebest; 07-27-2008 at 09:16 PM.
    http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l...ransform02.png

    Starscream
    Decepticon Second in Command
    F-22 Raptor
    31 feet 2 inches
    Streak
    Autobot
    Ferrari California GT convertible (blue in color)
    18 feet 8 inches

    So i hear news travels fast...
    Oh yes. At the speed of Skywarp.
    :lol

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •