Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

Quote Originally Posted by megatron42 View Post
    soundwave dispatch ravage so he can retreave starscream... and bring him back to the base.. as soundwave sends ravage he fires his boosters rockets to find the con
    with his night vision, as lightening strikes close to ravage he transforms close to starscream and put a lightening rod and put up a barrier so it can deflect the bolts
    *Starscream slowly wakes up as Ravage arrives. Ravage is suddenly much bigger to him, and is pacing around the area staring at him. Starscream puts his hand on his head, rubbing it*

How am i still alive?

*Jerks hand off of his head as he feels something...not right. Standing up, he realize he's much...smaller than he's supposed to be. Starscream looks down and spazzes out*

HOLY CRAP! (only i didn't say crap..)

*I'm a human.*
    Last edited by Starscreamisthebest; 07-26-2008 at 12:44 PM.
    http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l...ransform02.png

Starscream
    Decepticon Second in Command
    F-22 Raptor
    31 feet 2 inches
    Streak
    Autobot
    Ferrari California GT convertible (blue in color)
    18 feet 8 inches

So i hear news travels fast...
    Oh yes. At the speed of Skywarp.
    :lol

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Wait what the heck? Why isn't this Transformers related thread not in a Transformers sub section?
    ask shadow he's the one who put it here
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

ravage explaines to him what happens..when you got hit by the lightening bolt
    it transformed you into a human, megatron situation not good explaine ravage
    well uh spit it out yelled megatron starscream is a human return to base at once
    put a shield around starscream

~The con felt static prickle on her circuitry, recharging her form. Though she wouldn't be affected by the storm, Shadowshock sure would. Even now she could tell the small femme was unconsious due to the electricity built up in her systems. Slickstreak would use it to keep herself moving without becoming tired. Heaving the Autobot onto her left shoulder, she warped back to the base.~
    I am the Queen of Angst...fear me.
    Of course my mind is a dark and warped place!!! Iíve spent years getting in that condition!!!

Decepticon Slickstreak
    --------------
    Height:
    18.9'
    Relatives:
    Shadowshock
    Alt-Form:
    Panavia Tornado ADV
    Weapons:
    plasma cannons, twin thermal blades, forearm blasters
    "One, two, Slicky's coming for you. Three, four, you'll get slaughtered by the door..."

Banned

ooc.... NO!!!!!!! I didnt put it here!! I opened it under the TF2 threads. I dont know how it got over here. Maybe Nelson moved it or well i dodnt really know Anyway sorry guys i wont be rp-ing for most of the day as i have a b-day party to be at. Duty calls!! And Starscream a human?!!! I got something to step on now!!

Yeah it must have been him he was online when it got moved.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    ooc.... NO!!!!!!! I didnt put it here!! I opened it under the TF2 threads. I dont know how it got over here. Maybe Nelson moved it or well i dodnt really know Anyway sorry guys i wont be rp-ing for most of the day as i have a b-day party to be at. Duty calls!! And Starscream a human?!!! I got something to step on now!!
    OOC: Oh, you're nice.

*looks over himself. Finds that he is no longer able to fly, his wings and thrusters are gone. Finds two human-sized energon swords strapped to his back and smaller versions of his plasma cannons and laser rifles clipped to his belt and in holsters. Watches as Ravage starts putting a shield around him, realizing that he is now an easily wounded flesh creature just waiting to be stepped on. Swears under his breath*
    Last edited by Starscreamisthebest; 07-26-2008 at 01:54 PM.

Starscream
    F-22 Raptor
    31 feet 2 inches
    Streak
    Autobot
    18 feet 8 inches

After recovering back some of my strength, I sat up and Looked over at Shadow, who was still in rough shape but doing better. I sat up just as Havoc came back in and he went up to me.

"What are you doing up?" He said

I just looked at him a second then said, "I feel fine, and I need to be alone for a while." I then got of the stasis pod platform, and left. I went down to the command station and found Megatron conversing with Ravage. I caught the word of Starscream being a human now, and my optics narrowed.

"Lord Megatron, what is this I hear of Starscream being turned into a human, this must be some kind of bad joke, *or good luck (I thought to myself)* How can one of us be turned into a human?" I said as i stood in the doorway looking at the two of them, my thought of alone time was slightly distracted.
    "Call me a traitor...I'm just collecting your victims..." Paramore Monster

nightshade when starscream was in the storm... a bolt of lightening hit him
    and short circuited him out some how the lightening transformed him to a human
    shockwave will be here in 2 stellar cycle to find out what happened to him
    and reverse him back to a decepticon

I need to repost this chart so everyone can know the convertion from cybertronian time and day to Earth time and day.

Time* - Basic units of Cybertronian time, as presented in the context of Earth; 1

-astro-second 1 astro-second equals 1/2 of an Earth second.
    -nano-klik equals approximately 1/10th of an Earth second
    -klik equals approximately 1 Earth second.
    -cycle equals approximately 1 Earth minute.
    -breem equals approximately 8.3 Earth minutes (or 1000 astro-seconds)
    -quartec equals approximately 1/4 of an Earth day.
    -mega cycle equals approximately 1 Earth hour.
    -deca cycle equals approximately 30 Earth days.
    -stellar cycle equals approximately 1 Cybertronian year (400 Earth days).
    -solar cycle/orn equals 1 Cybertronian day (20 Earth hours).
    -vorn equals approximately 83 Earth years.

Quote Originally Posted by nightshade View Post
    After recovering back some of my strength, I sat up and Looked over at Shadow, who was still in rough shape but doing better. I sat up just as Havoc came back in and he went up to me.

"What are you doing up?" He said

I just looked at him a second then said, "I feel fine, and I need to be alone for a while." I then got of the stasis pod platform, and left. I went down to the command station and found Megatron conversing with Ravage. I caught the word of Starscream being a human now, and my optics narrowed.

"Lord Megatron, what is this I hear of Starscream being turned into a human, this must be some kind of bad joke, *or good luck (I thought to myself)* How can one of us be turned into a human?" I said as i stood in the doorway looking at the two of them, my thought of alone time was slightly distracted.
    Yeah, Shockwave better get here soon, *a voice said below Nightshade. She looked down and saw a human with red eyes, black hair and a red coat with the Decepticon insignia on it.*

*The human had Starscream's annoyed voice, and Nightshade realized it wasn't a joke*

Starscream
    F-22 Raptor
    31 feet 2 inches
    Streak
    Autobot
    18 feet 8 inches

I looked down at the human and realized it was Starscream, My optics widened as i looked at him and then they narrowed and grew dark. A wicked grin appeared on my face. but instead of giving in I resorted to my scientic nature and asked, "What is this, how did this happen to you?"
    Last edited by nightshade; 07-26-2008 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nightshade View Post
    I looked down at the human and realized it was Starscream, My optics widened as i looked at him and then they narrowed and grew dark. A wicked grin appeared on my face. but instead of giving in I resorted to my scientic nature and asked, "What is this, how did this happen to you?"
    "Oh, like I would know." *Starscream snaps* "All I know is that one minute i'm being zapped by some lightning bolt, and the next thing, poof! Robot gone, human here." *throws arms in the air and walks down the hallway* "AND I CAN'T EVEN FLY! LET ALONE HOVER! WHAT THE HELL!"

Starscream
    F-22 Raptor
    31 feet 2 inches
    Streak
    Autobot
    18 feet 8 inches

Quote Originally Posted by Starscreamisthebest View Post
    "Oh, like I would know." *Starscream snaps* "All I know is that one minute i'm being zapped by some lightning bolt, and the next thing, poof! Robot gone, human here." *throws arms in the air and walks down the hallway* "AND I CAN'T EVEN FLY! LET ALONE HOVER! WHAT THE HELL!"
    "And that has just given you a very bad disavantage..." I said giving an evil grin as he walked off.

Quote Originally Posted by xana View Post
    "Freezerburn. Ho humm. Funny. Don't worry autobot, you'll get all the attention you want from me after I'm through with your friends." *I snicker and shift gears once more speeding ever faster toward Ratchet* (I only did that 'cause I need something to work with when I get back. I have to work an 8 hour shift today. Give me something good to come back to! )

(shadow, ur a dork)
    "RATCHET!" *Finally, the femme made contact with Ratchet, relief washing over her. But she knew the weren't safe yet.* "Ratchet, Frostbikte's trailing you! She's go to take you down!"

"Frostbite?" *Ratchet quickly began checking his surroundings and, sure enough, a decepticon signal was quickly gaining on him. Cursing, he sped up but he knew the con would catch him. And Darklight was still far off. He would never get to the rogue Bot before the con would get to him, he was made for that kind of speed. Suddenly, a new signal appeared and the old mech's spark fell. Another decepticon, Rumble in appeared, was closing in on Darklight. Dread enveloped him.* "Deepfreeze, I'm going to send you Darklights cordinents. It apeares he is heading to a human town."

"What? Why?"

"I am afraid that Frostbite will get to me before I can get to Darklight. I need you to bring him back."

"Then why don't I just help you so you can get to Darklight?! It'll be much quicker! There's no way you can take Frostbite on you're own!"

"Becuase by the time you help me defeat Frostbite, Darklight may have already reached and killed all the humans and continued on. If you just ignore us, you might reach him in time. I also suggest you try you're new turbo thrusters. Rumble is quickly homing on our fellow Autobot."

"But, Ratchet-"

"Right now, Darklight is the most important worry! Forget me! Once you get him back, Wheeljack can help him."

"Ratch-"

"NOW, DEEPFREEZ-ARGH!!!" The comm link between the two disappeared and the young femme screamed.

"RATCHET!" *Her spark screamed at her to help the older mech but her CPU told her to catch up to Darklight. Her engine revved and her tires squeeled. The corrdinents to Darklight flashed before her, along with Rumbles closing signal. And she knew what she had to do. Her untested, and possably dangerous, turbo thruster appeared. They blazed to life, shoot her forward at what had to be over 100 miles per hour, the scenery around her turning into blurrs. Her tires smoked but she continued to push, knowing Ratchet and Darklight depened on her. However, she knew when all was said and done, there would be one thing she was sure of.*

"I swear on Primus, I will kill you Decepticon Frostbite."

Freedom of speech is great and all, but say it polite or don't say it at all.
    Please call me Ditto.

~The con had fallen from near the roof, apparently she hadn't thought about where she would land. Crouching at the ground to keep damage minimal, she laid the offline Autobot next to her in the Decepticon base.~

~A small lime-green scanner emerged from her right shoulder, and the gadget scanned Shadowshock of her DNA. The small object then projected a holographic image of the bot's DNA strands along with Slickstreak's own. They merged together, forming the same DNA as the other.~

"I guess we really are related. So much for being an only sparkling.. Or child, as humans would call me before I turned..." ~Slickstreak murmured to herself as she finished analyzing Shadowshock~
    Of course my mind is a dark and warped place!!! Iíve spent years getting in that condition!!!

Decepticon Slickstreak
    --------------
    Height:
    18.9'
    Relatives:
    Shadowshock
    Alt-Form:
    Panavia Tornado ADV
    Weapons:
    "One, two, Slicky's coming for you. Three, four, you'll get slaughtered by the door..."

*walks (more stomping than walking) down the hall. Talking to himself*

"These things ALWAYS happen to me! Why me? And how come the outcome is me weakened or something like that, because everyone knows that they can use that to their advantage! But a HUMAN?! This is just HUMILIATING! AHH!

*screams in frustration and slams my fists against the wall. Then pulls out a cell phone (which WAS the comlink) and puts a link through to Nightshade*

"Don't you DARE think of stepping on me, Nightshade. I know that's what came to your mind as SOON as you saw me. And DON'T deny that! You know it's true!"

*Not looking where he was going as he said that, Starscream walks right into Slickstreak's left leg*

OOC: Human Starscream is about 27 years old, but may sometimes have the personality of a teenager.

Starscream
    F-22 Raptor
    31 feet 2 inches
    Streak
    Autobot
    18 feet 8 inches

Quote Originally Posted by Starscreamisthebest View Post
    *walks (more stomping than walking) down the hall. Talking to himself*

"These things ALWAYS happen to me! Why me? And how come the outcome is me weakened or something like that, because everyone knows that they can use that to their advantage! But a HUMAN?! This is just HUMILIATING! AHH!

*screams in frustration and slams my fists against the wall. Then pulls out a cell phone (which WAS the comlink) and puts a link through to Nightshade*

"Don't you DARE think of stepping on me, Nightshade. I know that's what came to your mind as SOON as you saw me. And DON'T deny that! You know it's true!"

*Not looking where he was going as he said that, Starscream walks right into Slickstreak's left leg*

OOC: Human Starscream is about 27 years old, but may sometimes have the personality of a teenager.
    I pick up Starscreams call and responded, "...Really, you don't think I would really do that do you??..." I then gave a wicked little laugh because the idea did cross my mind.

calm your self starscream... shockwave sent me a message he'll be here in one day
    next time there's a storm you'll be equipt with a devise if a lightening hits you
    you won't change into a human you'll stay a robot

calm your self starscream... shockwave sent me a message he'll be here in one day
    next time there's a storm you'll be equipt with a devise if a lightening hits you
    "All temptations aside, what was so special about this lightning strike that could do this to to him, and could it happen to one of us?"
    I ask purely concerned for the rest of us., because there was no way I wanted to end up a fleshbag.

*Stares up at Slickstreak and responds to Megatron*

"There's always that one chance that i won't be robot again and won't need the device."

*closes the cell phone and waves at Slickstreak, who is giving me the weirdest face ever*

"Hi!"

Starscream
    F-22 Raptor
    31 feet 2 inches
    Streak
    Autobot
    18 feet 8 inches

After leaving out of stasis room, I went in search to see where Nightshade went to. I was coming around the corner when we ran into each other.

"What is going on, what is this I hear about Starscream being human...?" He started to say then spotted the black headed human walking down the hall with no care in the world that he was walking amongst Decepticons.

"...is that him?" He asked then gave a wicked look.
    Last edited by Havoc; 07-26-2008 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
    After leaving out of stasis room, I went in search to see where Nightshade went to. I was coming around the corner when we ran into each other.

"What is going on, what is this I hear about Starscream being human...?" He started to say then spotted the red headed human walking down the hall with no care in the world that he was walking amongst Decepticons.

"...is that him?" He asked then gave a wicked look.
    I stopped as Havoc came around the corner. I was half expecting him to fuss about me finishing recovering, but he didn't. Instead attention was drawn to the human that is Starscream.
    "No brother, we can't step on him...yet, we need to let Shadow finish recovering so he can have some fun." I said then returned a wicked smile, thenwatched as Starscream dissapeared around the corner.

don't you want to be a decpeticon.. do you want to be a human
    i can tell shockwave to remain on cybertron

(Sorry, guys. I was at the new house and it was so damn hot! xD)

"Stop messing with Screamer. Even if he may be...Many feet smaller than us, you don't have to threaten to squash him like an insect." ~She droned, lifting up her now recognized sister and tossing her back onto her shoulder.~ "Besides, if you were a human, you'd probably not want to be killed by your own people. Trust me, I've been a human, and I don't want to be it again."

~With that said, she plucked up the mini Starscream and carried him in her palm to the brig where she was planning to put Shadowshock in until she onlined.~

Decepticon Slickstreak
    --------------
    Height:
    18.9'
    Relatives:
    Shadowshock
    Alt-Form:
    Panavia Tornado ADV
    Weapons: