Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 544

Thread: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

  1. #26
    Senior Member xana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    your freaking suitcase.
    Posts
    490

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    that was awesomesauce, you guys! great job!
    This is Ferngully, bitch!


  2. #27
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    10,952

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    Epic!

  3. #28
    Senior Member MovinForward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,024

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    (Tottaly EPIC! 'Kay, I'm back to RPing.)

    *Deepfreeze heard Megatrons claim and her gears grinded loudly in anger* No, Megatron! He's stronger then that! And Ratchet and Wheeljack can make that antidote! I'm sure of it!
    Freedom of speech is great and all, but say it polite or don't say it at all.
    Please call me Ditto.

  4. #29
    Member JuanH145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    90

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    I know! hey hey! Shadow!, i was that lil dude on the ground right next to you screaming at the top of his lungs...remember me!?
    (o_O)

  5. #30
    Senior Member xana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    your freaking suitcase.
    Posts
    490

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MovinForward View Post
    (Tottaly EPIC! 'Kay, I'm back to RPing.)

    *Deepfreeze heard Megatrons claim and her gears grinded loudly in anger* No, Megatron! He's stronger then that! And Ratchet and Wheeljack can make that antidote! I'm sure of it!
    [what are you talking about?]
    This is Ferngully, bitch!


  6. #31
    Senior Member xana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    your freaking suitcase.
    Posts
    490

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanH145 View Post
    I know! hey hey! Shadow!, i was that lil dude on the ground right next to you screaming at the top of his lungs...remember me!?
    :wtf is that a...a human? *squishes*
    This is Ferngully, bitch!


  7. #32
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    10,952

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    "ratchet find an antidote to cure darklight's malady", wheeljack, construct a device that creates an electromagnetic pulse that can calm darklight's circuits."

  8. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    This dust ball called Earth!
    Posts
    5,215

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanH145 View Post
    I know! hey hey! Shadow!, i was that lil dude on the ground right next to you screaming at the top of his lungs...remember me!?
    lol you guys are the greatest. Im glad we were able to bring this little battle to you. Sorry it took so long. You know how it is when two evil minds get together and plot to kill one another. Ya brothers and sisters are like that lol. Im off for the night and i hope you all have a great night. Maybe this will go up for an award

  9. #34
    Senior Member MovinForward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,024

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    Quote Originally Posted by xana View Post
    [what are you talking about?]
    (Our RPing from our last forum. Megs claimed there was no way to stop Darklight from going bad cuz of a virsu Night gave him. Also, might I play Ratchet? I know I can onl play one, but we already brought him in and Trail is already playing two and we have no one for Hatchet.)
    Freedom of speech is great and all, but say it polite or don't say it at all.
    Please call me Ditto.

  10. #35
    Senior Member nightshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,385

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    yeah this was awsome and thank you everyone for being patient with. I am also off for the night, but i'll be back on tomorrow. Have a good night!
    "Call me a traitor...I'm just collecting your victims..." Paramore Monster

  11. #36
    Senior Member xana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    your freaking suitcase.
    Posts
    490

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MovinForward View Post
    (Our RPing from our last forum. Megs claimed there was no way to stop Darklight from going bad cuz of a virsu Night gave him. Also, might I play Ratchet? I know I can onl play one, but we already brought him in and Trail is already playing two and we have no one for Hatchet.)
    ah. okie then let the drama begin!
    This is Ferngully, bitch!


  12. #37
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    10,952

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    I'm Optimus now. But I guess I can also be Trailbreaker if Nightshade doesn't mind. Heck, Starscream 85 plays two characters.

  13. #38
    Senior Member MovinForward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,024

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    Quote Originally Posted by xana View Post
    ah. okie then let the drama begin!
    (Tottaly! And Xana, lol, but I just noticed! You and I both use the icey element/liquid nitrogen! We're tottaly gonna' try to one-up each other, I know it!)
    Freedom of speech is great and all, but say it polite or don't say it at all.
    Please call me Ditto.

  14. #39
    Senior Member nightshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,385

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MovinForward View Post
    (Our RPing from our last forum. Megs claimed there was no way to stop Darklight from going bad cuz of a virsu Night gave him. Also, might I play Ratchet? I know I can onl play one, but we already brought him in and Trail is already playing two and we have no one for Hatchet.)
    If you want to play ratchet please put up a short profile along with your regular profile like TC has hers. Also this goes for you too trailbreaker. But I will limit it to two each as maximum. OK everyone have fun and i'll catch up tomorrow as i need to recoup now lol
    "Call me a traitor...I'm just collecting your victims..." Paramore Monster

  15. #40
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    10,952

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    ok thanks.

  16. #41
    Senior Member MovinForward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,024

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    Quote Originally Posted by nightshade View Post
    If you want to play ratchet please put up a short profile along with your regular profile like TC has hers. Also this goes for you too trailbreaker. But I will limit it to two each as maximum. OK everyone have fun and i'll catch up tomorrow as i need to recoup now lol
    (Aye aye, Captain! I'll get to it right away! Also... Frostbite vs. Deepfreeze, a blizzard heads this way. Just the pure epic-ness of that make me giddy for some reason.)
    Freedom of speech is great and all, but say it polite or don't say it at all.
    Please call me Ditto.

  17. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    This dust ball called Earth!
    Posts
    5,215

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MovinForward View Post
    (Tottaly! And Xana, lol, but I just noticed! You and I both use the icey element/liquid nitrogen! We're tottaly gonna' try to one-up each other, I know it!)
    OOC... ok i know i said i was off for the night but i had to jump on and say something first off i really want to see Movin and xana go at it as their bots are so much alike. PLEASE PLEASE!!! but do it big and i want to be on when you two gals go at it:deadhorse1: And dont ask me how or why i know this but Megs and Blackout will be back in TF2 I love being me!! Night!!!!
    Last edited by Shadow; 07-26-2008 at 07:13 AM.

  18. #43
    Senior Member MovinForward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,024

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    OCC... ok i know i said i was off for the night but i had to jump on and say something first off i really want to see Movin and xana go at it as their bots are so much alike. PLEASE PLEASE!!! but do it big and i want to be on when you two gals go at it:deadhorse1: And dont ask me how or why i know this but Megs and Blackout will be back in TF2 I love being me!! Night!!!!
    (LAWL. Someones up for a cat-fight tonight! :lol)
    Freedom of speech is great and all, but say it polite or don't say it at all.
    Please call me Ditto.

  19. #44
    Senior Member xana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    your freaking suitcase.
    Posts
    490

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MovinForward View Post
    (Totally! And Xana, lol, but I just noticed! You and I both use the icy element/liquid nitrogen! We're totally gonna' try to one-up each other, I know it!)
    (I know right? Probably going to sooner or later.)

    "Count on it, autobot."

    This is Ferngully, bitch!


  20. #45
    Senior Member MovinForward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,024

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    Quote Originally Posted by xana View Post
    (I know right? Probably going to sooner or later.)

    "Count on it, autobot."

    "Don't count yur' chicks before they hatch, 'Con."

    (Don't worry, Shadow, we'll hold. Just for you. )
    Freedom of speech is great and all, but say it polite or don't say it at all.
    Please call me Ditto.

  21. #46
    Senior Member xana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    your freaking suitcase.
    Posts
    490

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    OCC... ok i know i said i was off for the night but i had to jump on and say something first off i really want to see Movin and xana go at it as their bots are so much alike. PLEASE PLEASE!!! but do it big and i want to be on when you two gals go at it:deadhorse1: And dont ask me how or why i know this but Megs and Blackout will be back in TF2 I love being me!! Night!!!!

    (I knew this was coming.

    as for megs and blackout coming back, *squee* I wanna be you! Hasbro slipped something, didn't they?! GAH!)

    "What the frag is a chick?"
    This is Ferngully, bitch!


  22. #47
    Senior Member MovinForward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,024

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    Quote Originally Posted by xana View Post
    (I knew this was coming.

    as for megs and blackout coming back, *squee* I wanna be you! Hasbro slipped something, didn't they?! GAH!)

    "What the frag is a chick?"
    "I have no clue! It's some silly human quote. I thought it was appropriate."
    Freedom of speech is great and all, but say it polite or don't say it at all.
    Please call me Ditto.

  23. #48
    Senior Member xana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    your freaking suitcase.
    Posts
    490

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    [ooc: Just got a call from my office over at Hoover Dam. They need me over there for something. I'll be back in about an hour or so.]
    This is Ferngully, bitch!


  24. #49
    Senior Member Starscream_85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    *sigh* down the stairs because of Skywarp's prank
    Posts
    219

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    ooc: Wow....I loved the battle..ahhh.
    Thundercracker
    faction: Decepticon
    gender: male
    height: 32'
    altmode: seeker jet F-16
    weapons: drone rockets, gun
    Aurora
    faction: Decepticon
    gender: female
    height: 32'
    altmode: seeker jet F-16
    weapons: uses sonic blasts from voice, and basic gun

  25. #50
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    10,952

    Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

    Okay guys I'm tired, goodnight.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •