Page 1 of 22 12345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

Banned

Default Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

ok guys me and Shade are going to start this rp off. Like i said please if you must post while we are sparing... keep it short as I would like this battle to run together for easy reading. Thank you Joe!!!

Banned

Default Re: Tranformers Roleplaying part 4- When Darkness Falls!!

Shadow stood just outside of the base looking up into the dark blue sky of the planet. He could not help but to get lost in the beauty of this world. He thought to himself... "I would never have thought that I one day would be back standing on our birth world. It does not look the same as it did so long ago, but it feels as if nothing has ever changed." Shadow could feel his sister close. "sister there is no need to stand in the Shadows... come and take in the beauty of our beloved home world.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Shadow stood just outside of the base looking up into the dark blue sky of the planet. He could not help but to get lost in the beauty of this world. He thought to himself... "I would never have thought that I one day would be back standing on our birth world. It does not look the same as it did so long ago, but it feels as if nothing has ever changed." Shadow could feel his sister close. "sister there is no need to stand in the Shadows... come and take in the beauty of our beloved home world.
    I step out of the shadows and walk up to Shadow. I looked around at the scenery then at him and said
    "Yes it is beautiful, but I have been watching the scenery here for quite some time. The pride I have is having my brothers back online, not watching these pueney insects or primitive planet. It has been a long time sinse I have tested your skill, and I think it is time to see if the many stella cycles passing that saw you in stasis has left you in need of practice, do you feel up to a long awaited sparring match, mano e mano."
    I said looking at him.
    "Call me a traitor...I'm just collecting your victims..." Paramore Monster

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nightshade View Post
    I step out of the shadows and walk up to Shadow. I looked around at the scenery then at him and said
    "Yes it is beautiful, but I have been watching the scenery here for quite some time. The pride I have is having my brothers back online, not watching these pueney insects or primitive planet. It has been a long time sinse I have tested your skill, and I think it is time to see if the many stella cycles passing that saw you in stasis has left you in need of practice, do you feel up to a long awaited sparring match, mano e mano."
    I said looking at him.
    Shadow laughed out. "I knew you would say just that my dear sister. I did throw the challenge at you yesterday before my test of Starscream... And I can see you are in a hurry to prove that you can still best me? Sister... I feel great pain!!! You know this!! This pain isnt pain from battle but pain of torment. I tried to get Starscream to understand this in my test with him but I feel there is no one that understands this pain I feel. I have only bested you once in the past and it almost caused us both to feel Endspark. Are you so desperate to battle me that you would be willing to once again stair Endspark in the face?"

Shadow laughed out. "I knew you would say just that my dear sister. I did throw the challenge at you yesterday before my test of Starscream... And I can see you are in a hurry to prove that you can still best me? Sister... I feel great pain!!! You know this!! This pain isnt pain from battle but pain of torment. I tried to get Starscream to understand this in my test with him but I feel there is no one that understands this pain I feel. I have only bested you once in the past and it almost caused us both to feel Endspark. Are you so desperate to battle me that you would be willing to once again stair Endspark in the face?"
    I thought a moment, but in question of a match as I have been wanting a challenge for some time to test myself. The many Earth years alone and searching has made me ancious to challenge my skills. I had only found Shadow to be a true challenge.

"Challenging you is nothing I fear my brother, I have seen much and it has been quite uneventful. Endspark is also nothing I fear, but beware I have had much time to hone my skills, the question is do you think that time has treated you well while being in stasis?" I said staring him in the optics while standing tall with my arms crossed.

Banned

I thought a moment, but in question of a match as I have been wanting a challenge for some time to test myself. The many Earth years alone and searching has made me ancious to challenge my skills. I had only found Shadow to be a true challenge.

"Challenging you is nothing I fear my brother, I have seen much and it has been quite uneventful. Endspark is also nothing I fear, but beware I have had much time to hone my skills, the question is do you think that time has treated you well while being in stasis?" I said staring him in the optics while standing tall with my arms crossed.
    "You still have much to learn sister. Stasis is not looked at as lost time to me. Even in stasis for so long I have grown in power. Us Shadowcons never stop growing in power. At times we may grow the slightest but we grow none-the-less. I have sent Specter ahead to the city the humans call New York. There he went in cloaked and put up EMP platforms. These platforms will stop any human vehicles from getting in or out of a 100 mile area." Shadow smiled ever so lightly. "Just making sure we are not disturbed sister!! After you!!" Shadow threw his arm out in the direction of their battle field.
    Last edited by Shadow; 07-25-2008 at 04:55 PM.

"You still have much to learn sister. Stasis is not looked at as lost time to me. Even in stasis for so long I have grown in power. Us Shadowcons never stop growing in power. At times we my grow the slightest but we grow none-the-less. I have sent Specter ahead to the city the humans call New York. There he went in cloaked and put up EMP platforms. These platforms will stop any human vehicles from getting in or out of a 100 mile area." Shadow smiled ever so lightly. "Just making sure we are not disturbed sister!! After you!!" Shadow threw his arm out in the direction of their battle field.
    "Humm, very well." I said then transformed and took off for the designated area called New York City. Before hitting altitude I cloaked so not to attract immediate human attention, as the city was in restricted air space. I perfered to wait until I was within the city before letting anyone on to my presence. In short time I was in eye sight of city. I dropped altitude, uncloaked and made my way into the city. Crossing by buildings rattling glass I was tempted to hit mach speed just to shatter some windows, instead I flew up, transformed and landed on the rooftop of a nearby building awaiting Shadows arrival.

Banned

"Humm, very well." I said then transformed and took off for the designated area called New York City. Before hitting altitude I cloaked so not to attract immediate human attention, as the city was in restricted air space. I perfered to wait until I was within the city before letting anyone on to my presence. In short time I was in eye sight of city. I dropped altitude, uncloaked and made my way into the city. Crossing by buildings rattling glass I was tempted to hit mach speed just to shatter some windows, instead I flew up, transformed and landed on the rooftop of a nearby building awaiting Shadows arrival.
    Shadow also transformed and followed his sister to New York. Once inside city limits Shadow uncloaked, transformed and landed next to a small city park. People ran in all directions to take shelter. Cars stopped as trafic came to a stand still. "Specter!!! Now!!!" In a flash the city had a light blue glow all around as an EMP field went up and coverd an area of 100 miles wide and went up high enough to stop any aircraft from entering. Specter came on the com link and told his brother and sister that everything was a go and may the best Con come out with its Spark intact. "Now sister who will make the first move?" Shadow asked as he looked up at his sister who perched on top of a building looking like a bird of pray waiting to strike... at the same time kicking a stopped car into a near by building. The small car exploded as the building was now burning from its third through fifth floors.
    Last edited by Shadow; 07-25-2008 at 05:12 PM.

Shadow also transformed and followed his sister to New York. Once inside city limits Shadow uncloaked, transformed and landed next to a small city park. People ran in all directions to take shelter. Cars stopped as trafic came to a stand still. "Specter!!! Now!!!" In a flash the city had a light blue glow all around as an EMP field went up and coverd an area of 100 miles wide and went up high enough to stop any aircraft from entering. Specter came on the com link and told his brother and sister that everything was a go and may the best Con come out with its Spark intact. "Now sister who wil make the first move?" Shadow asked as he looked up at his sister who perched on top of a building looking like a bird of pray waiting to strike... at the same time kicking a stopped car into a near by building. The small car exploded as the building was now burning from its third through fifth floors.
    I looked down at Shadow as he kicked the car. I gave a small laugh and said "Typical" I then quickly scanned the area for the best means off attack and desided to take a more stealthy approach. I quickly transformed and took off low behind some buildings. I silenced my engines as I put them in stealth mode so he couldn't use the sound as a mean to track me. He looked all around and turned just as I came between two buildings, transformed and slammed into him knocking him back.

Banned

I looked down at Shadow as he kicked the car. I gave a small laugh and said "Typical" I then quickly scanned the area for the best means off attack and desided to take a more stealthy approach. I quickly transformed and took off low behind some buildings. I silenced my engines as I put them in stealth mode so he couldn't use the sound as a mean to track me. He looked all around and turned just as I came between two buildings, transformed and slammed into him knocking him back.
    Always the one to make sure a lesson was being taught. Shadow said to his sister as she knocked him back into the same building he had just kicked the car into. "I know that hurt you just as much as it did me sister? I may be evil at Spark and indulge in being manipulative but you conceal most of your pleasures from the scrutiny of your fellow Cons. Yet the one weakness you permit to be seen is your lust for pain... either giving or recieving. If you really want pain this day, I will be more then happy to give you all the pain your spark can handle!!!" Shadow sprung back off the building as he used a roundhouse kick that caught his sister in the midsection pushing her back 15 feet as she was pushed through electric wires and into a smaller building across the street.

Always the one to make sure a lesson was being taught. Shadow said to his sister as she knocked him back into the same building he had just kicked the car into. "I know that hurt you just as much as it did me sister? I may be evil at Spark and indulge in being manipulative but you conceal most of your pleasures from the scrutiny of your fellow Cons. Yet the one weakness you permit to be seen is your lust for pain... either giving or recieving. If you really want pain this day, I will be more then happy to give you all the pain your spark can handle!!!" Shadow sprung back off the building as he used a roundhouse kick that caught his sister in the midsection pushing her back 15 feet as she was pushed through electric wires and into a smaller building across the street.
    Being thrown into electric wires sent a jolt of electricity through me, It barely phased me, but hitting the building sent a good jolt of pain through my back, but still I shrugged it off as if it never happened. I got back up and looked at him and narrowed my optics.
    "If ts how you want it, then let the fun begin!!"
    I said then whipped out my wing blades, done a quick melee twirl with both of them then charged at him while coming in hard. He sidestepped but i swung around and still managed to catch him in the arm.

Banned

Being thrown into electric wires sent a jolt of electricity through me, It barely phased me, but hitting the building sent a good jolt of pain through my back, but still I shrugged it off as if it never happened. I got back up and looked at him and narrowed my optics.
    "If ts how you want it, then let the fun begin!!"
    I said then whipped out my wing blades, done a quick melee twirl with both of them then charged at him while coming in hard. He sidestepped but i swung around and still managed to catch him in the arm.
    Shadow justified his indugence of manipulation to himself by seeing how his words always seemed to find their way under Nightshade's armor plating. "Very nice sister!! I expected that attack from you but it seems you have gotten just a bit quicker these days?" Shadow looked at the cut on his arm and looked up at his sister once more. "Do you know the one thing upon which I pride myself most sister?" Shadow asked her as his wrist blades sprung to life. With out hesitation Shadow blasted forward with his thrusters and sliced down on Nightshade's arm. "Do you now feel the pain sister? I know how much you love pain!!! So how about I give you all you can handle?!!!!" All in one quick movement Shadow spun around with a back hand slash hitting Nightshade across the chest and then dropping to one knee and coming up with an uppercut that cut deep into the chin of his sister sending her flying back to the ground.

Shadow justified his indugence of manipulation to himself by seeing how his words always seemed to find their way under Nightshade's armor plating. "Very nice sister!! I expected that attack from you but it seems you have gotten just a bit quicker these days?" Shadow looked at the cut on his arm and looked up at his sister once more. "Do you know the one thing upon which I pride myself most sister?" Shadow asked her as his wrist blades sprung to life. With out hesitation Shadow blasted forward with his thrusters and sliced down on Nightshade's arm. "Do you now feel the pain sister? I know how much you love pain!!! So how about I give you all you can handle?!!!!" All in one quick movement Shadow spun around with a back hand slash hitting Nightshade across the chest and then dropping to one knee and coming up with an uppercut that cut deep into the chin of his sister sending her flying back to the ground.
    Flying back to the ground and recieving wounds that would normally halt most Decepticon, I stood up looked at my chest and arm then cracked my neck and looked up at him. Holding some of the dark matter that Megatron held enabled for a faster recovery than most. It was already evident that the regenitive properties were at work as small parts of the wounds were closing.
    "You can inflict all the pain you want!!"
    I then sent my blades in a criss cross action as I came at him again, and as I did I dropped low and sliced him across the stomach, then swung around and kicked him back some 10 feet.

Banned

Flying back to the ground and recieving wounds that would normally halt most Decepticon, I stood up looked at my chest and arm then cracked my neck and looked up at him. Holding some of the dark matter that Megatron held enabled for a faster recovery than most. It was already evident that the regenitive properties were at work as small parts of the wounds were closing.
    "You can inflict all the pain you want!!"
    I then sent my blades in a criss cross action as I came at him again, and as I did I dropped low and sliced him across the stomach, then swung around and kicked him back some 10 feet.
    As Shadow took the blades across the midsection and was kicked he stumbled back some ten feet and fell to one knee. looking up at Nightshade, she could tell that her blades found a tender spot in Shadow's armor. Once again getting up Shadow continued to press his sister with mental attacks. "Power my dear sister!!! POWER!!! This is the one thing I pride myself most on. Sister do you think I would have chosen you to be my number two if not for the same lust for power you have running through you? You are widely notorious as a militay genius and if not for you then we would have met Endspark long ago."

As Shadow took the blades across the midsection and was kicked he stumbled back some ten feet and fell to one knee. looking up at Nightshade, she could tell that her blades found a tender spot in Shadow's armor. Once again getting up Shadow continued to press his sister with mental attacks. "Power my dear sister!!! POWER!!! This is the one thing I pride myself most on. Sister do you think I would have chosen you to be my number two if not for the same lust for power you have running through you? You are widely notorious as a militay genius and if not for you then we would have met Endspark long ago."
    "You talk too much...has anyone ever told you that!!?" I said then charged him while kicking in my thrusters at the last minute. In two quick actions retracted one of my blades and grabbed him while carrying him up high into the air. He was forced to engage his thrusters. Being so close left me unable to make any clean cuts so I had to resort to close fist punches to the face.

Banned

"You talk too much...has anyone ever told you that!!?" I said then charged him while kicking in my thrusters at the last minute. In two quick actions retracted one of my blades and grabbed him while carrying him up high into the air. He was forced to engage his thrusters. Being so close left me unable to make any clean cuts so I had to resort to close fist punches to the face.
    Shadow took the punches to the face but because of the closeness the punches did not have much effect on him. Shadow retracked his wrist blades and pushed off of his sister with both hands. Now with both bots idle as their thrusters kept them up Shadow rushed in and grabbed Nightshade in a bearhug type of move around her waist as her arms were still lose. "I may talk a lot but there is one thing that keeps you from being in my spot of power. YOUR IMPATIENCE!!!! Your lust for power combined with your impatience is what drives your lust for power. This is what holds you back. You show great promise, but still lack full wisdom." Shadow started to squeez Nightshade around the waist as she could hear here servos in her back start to crack.
    Last edited by Shadow; 07-25-2008 at 06:37 PM.

Shadow took he punches to the face but because of the closeness the punches did not have much effect on him. Shadow retracked his wrist blades and pushed off of his sister with both hands. Now with both bots idle as their thrusters kept them up Shadow rushed in and grabbed Nightshade in a bearhug type of move around her waist as her arms were still lose. "I may talk a lot but there is one thing that keeps you from being in my spot of power. YOUR IMPATIENCE!!!! Your lust for power combined with your impatience is what drives your lust for power. This is what holds you back. You show great promise, but still lack full wisdom." Shadow started to squeez Nightshade around the waist as she could hear here servos in her back start to crack.
    "My lust for power and my impatience have changed quite a bit of the years, Brother..." I said then took my blade, as i had it in just the right spot and jammed it up into his thruster causing instant stallout "...and my wisdom has grown." I said then dropped him some 300 feet down, and smiled as he fell. He hit the gound hard leaving a small creator in the ground, all the while I observed police and service people arriving to the scene. Taking to a little cannon fodder I targetted a bunch of cruisers and blasted them with my plasma cannons causing chaos in the process.

Banned

"My lust for power and my impatience have changed quite a bit of the years, Brother..." I said then took my blade, as i had it in just the right spot and jammed it up into his thruster causing instant stallout "...and my wisdom has grown." I said then dropped him some 300 feet down, and smiled as he fell. He hit the gound hard leaving a small creator in the ground, all the while I observed police and service people arriving to the scene. Taking to a little cannon fodder I targetted a bunch of cruisers and blasted them with my plasma cannons causing chaos in the process.
    Just as Nightshade jammed her blade into his thruster causing it to stall and him drop from the sky, Shadow began to think to himself as he fell. "Devastation had been kept to a minimum. Yet Shadow's spark was troubled. Is it not the object of our being to liberate and free all from their incompetantce and deliver them from the horrors of war and disorder? Yet we have the blessings of life and all-important order from this world: all we bring is destruction, controlled or not; and this is all we shall leave behind us. Shadow looked up at his sister as these thoughts tormented his very spark. Just seconds later he smashed into the ground to watch his sister take aim on some humans. Shadow did not move but looked over and added to the disorder by fireing on a Police cruiser watching it burst into flame.
    Last edited by Shadow; 07-25-2008 at 07:04 PM.

Just as Nightshade jammed her blade into his thruster causing it to stall and him drop from the sky, Shadow began to think to himself as he fell. "Devastation had been kept to a minimum. Yet Shadow's spark wa troubled. Is it not the object of our being to liberate and free all from their incompetantce and deliver them from the horrors of war and disorder? Yet we have the blessings of life and all-important order from this world: all we bring is destruction, controlled or not; and this is all we shall leave behind us. Shadow looked up at his sister as these thoughts tormented his very spark. Just seconds later he smashed into the ground to watch his sister take aim on some humans. Shadow did not move but looked over and added to the disorder by fireing on a Police cruiser watching it burst into flame.
    Feeling threatened the humans opened fire on us. I then targeted more cruisers and surounding vehicles with my cannons causing all out chaos. The explotions peaked as five cruisers and a swat truck all exploded into a ball of flame at one time. It then gave me enough distraction for both them and Shadow to drop into a sudden attack. When he looked up at me I was nearly on him with both blades extended. With no time to respond he braced for impact as I came down hard on him while peircing his side a good bit leaving a nasty wound.

Banned

Feeling threatened the humans opened fire on us. I then targeted more cruisers and surounding vehicles with my cannons causing all out chaos. The explotions peaked as five cruisers and a swat truck all exploded into a ball of flame at one time. It then gave me enough distraction for both them and Shadow to drop into a sudden attack. When he looked up at me I was nearly on him with both blades extended. With no time to respond he braced for impact as I came down hard on him while peircing his side a good bit leaving a nasty wound.
    Still on his back and watching the chaos all around him Shadow looked up at the last second just to see his sister drop down on him and jab one of her blades into his side. Shadow once again looked to be in great pain as now liquid Energon began to spill from the wound. What Nightshade was not aware of was that in her impatience to dive onto her brother, this left her open as well. Shadow looked his sister in the optics and looked at her midsection. Nightshade got the hint as she looked down. Shadow had both arms up and both wrist blades were burried deep. One in her left side and the other in her right hip actuator. Shadow rolled them both over as he was now on top of her and his Energon blood rolled down her blade that was still jabbed in his side.

Still on his back and watching the chaos all around him Shadow looked up at the last second just to see his sister drop down on him and jab one of her blades into his side. Shadow once again looked to be in great pain as now liquid Energon began to spill from the wound. What Nightshade was not aware of was that in her impatience to dive onto her brother, this left her open as well. Shadow looked his sister in the optics and looked at her midsection. Nightshade got the hint as she looked down. Shadow had both arms up and both wrist blades were burried deep. One in her left side and the other in her right hip actuator. Shadow rolled them both over as he was now on top of her and his Energon blood rolled down her blade that was still jabbed in his side.
    After being rolled over, with both his wrist blades dug deep into me. He straddled me, the possition was such that I was able to kick up and throw him over me while making sure my blade did added damage. It also freed me from his blades, and i got up to my knees then my feet. Even though the pain was great I didn't flinch a bit. I narrowed my optics and looked at him. I then decided that it was time to show some true power, and I charged up creating a halo of negitive purple energy around me. I used this as an energy boost to continue on and show that i't gonna faulter so easily. I quickly forgot about my wounds as I charged at him again.

Banned

After being rolled over, with both his wrist blades dug deep into me. He straddled me, the possition was such that I was able to kick up and throw him over me while making sure my blade did added damage. It also freed me from his blades, and i got up to my knees then my feet. Even though the pain was great I didn't flinch a bit. I narrowed my optics and looked at him. I then decided that it was time to show some true power, and I charged up creating a halo of negitive purple energy around me. I used this as an energy boost to continue on and show that i't gonna faulter so easily. I quickly forgot about my wounds as I charged at him again.
    Seeing Nightshade tap into her true power of the Void, Shadow quickly got to his feet as yet more liquid Energon gushed to the ground below. Shadow tapped into his true power as well. His body began to glow with a black aura as he screamed out. Both his arms morphed into canons and in an all out frenzy he fired both canons and his missils located in his chest. One plasma blast from a canon found its mark on her right knee as the knee buckled and she stumbled and fell hard to the right the other plasma round and his missils ripped into the building behind them as glass and metal blew out in all directions. Before Shadow could move the building listed and came down on them both. As Shadow lifted himself from the rubble his optics were not functioning right. His vision kept going in and out as he tried to look around through the smoke and dust. He yelled out. "Sister!!!!! Where are you!!!!" As he continued to look around and his vision began to fail him he could just make out flashes in the distance on the horizon accompanied by thumping of footsteps coming toward him.
    Last edited by Shadow; 07-25-2008 at 07:58 PM.

Seeing Nightshade tap into her true power of the Void, Shadow quickly got to his feet as yet more liquid Energon gushed to the ground below. Shadow tapped into his true power as well. His body began to glow with a black aura as he screamed out. Both his arms morphed into canons and in an all out frenzy he fired both canons and his missils located in his chest. One plasma blast from a canon found its mark on her right knee as the knee buckled and she stumbled and fell hard to the right the other plasma round and he missils ripped into the building behind them as glass and metal blew out in all directions. Before Shadow could move the building listed and came down on them both. As Shadow lifted himself from the rubble his optics were not functioning right. His vision kept going in and out as he tried to look around through the smoke and dust. He yelled out. "Sister!!!!! Where are you!!!!" As he continued to look around and his vision began to fail him he could just make out flashes in the distance on the horizon accompanied by thumping of footsteps coming toward him.
    Falling over from the blast to my knee, I hit the ground hard. Though I managed from falling all the way.
    "Dam!" I groaned to myself as I managed to get back up and walk up to him. I held one of my blades in my right hand and as I came to a stop over him, there was a pause of silence then my blade pieced his back shoulder right through. I pulled my blade out then said, "You will remember this dear brother, I have learned much over the years." I then stepped back as he tried to focus on me through damaged optics.

Banned

Falling over from the blast to my knee, I hit the ground hard. Though I managed from falling all the way.
    "Dam!" I groaned to myself as I managed to get back up and walk up to him. I held one of my blades in my right hand and as I came to a stop over him, there was a pause of silence then my blade pieced his back shoulder right through. I pulled my blade out then said, "You will remember this dear brother, I have learned much over the years." I then stepped back as he tried to focus on me through damaged optics.
    Shadow screamd out in pain as her blade was pulled from his shoulder. Shadow turned to face the direction of her voice. "You have done well my sister!!! I conced to you this day as you have once again proven that you can best me." Shadow fell to his knees but on the way down he laughed out as he brought his wrist blades down into her shoulder bringing her to her knees as well. Both bots crashed to their left sides as both lied in a pool of energon. Shadow went into shutdown and Nightshade finaly screamed out in pain as she let the pain take her over.

They both woke up in staces pods as their brothers looked on. Specter was quickly moving about running checks to make sure they were both funtioning right as Havoc and Warzone walked up to Shadow's pod and asked if he and Nightshade would be ok. "I Shadow am leader of the Shadowcons." He said as he looked over at his number two and sister. "And soon i will lead an army to liberate those whose closest approach to a unifying passion is a desire not to be subjected to the harsh will of Megatron, as Cons and Autobots alike call him mad and a Tyrant." At this thought and hearing this come from Shadows mouth Nightshede's optics glowed red and she began to laugh out with her brothers in a warriors laugh of pure power.

Banned

thank everyone for leting us do this. Everyone can now add the rp stuff to this thread as the part 3 thread may be getting to large for everyone to keep up with. just pick up your stories on this thread if you want.