Thread: If YOU could create an Autobot/Decepticon which movie should it be in?

Smile If YOU could create an Autobot/Decepticon which movie should it be in?

I made this thread because, well, the title says it all!! I want to design my own Autobot, and put her/him into a movie!! That would be so cool!!! Though I am still working on mine...
    You are the person I care for most in my life. And if there is anything you need I wont be far away. -Bumblebee to Sam
    Lady Autobot

Default Re: If YOU could create an Autobot/Decepticon which movie should it be in?

You should check out my album in my profile I have a whole bunch in there.

Question Re: If YOU could create an Autobot/Decepticon which movie should it be in?

If I could make my own movie, I most likley would gladly put other peoples Transformer in it. But we all now that I have no experience with directing or anything like that. Not to mention not enough money!!
    Just a really cool thought. Maybe cartoons would be easier?
    You are the person I care for most in my life. And if there is anything you need I wont be far away. -Bumblebee to Sam
    Lady Autobot

Thumbs up Re: If YOU could create an Autobot/Decepticon which movie should it be in?

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    You should check out my album in my profile I have a whole bunch in there.

Really? Cool!!
    Lady Autobot

Thumbs up Re: If YOU could create an Autobot/Decepticon which movie should it be in?

Cool!!! OMGosh, wow you are so good!! My favorite ones are Wind Sheer, Elita One, and Heavy Metal!!!!!!
    Lady Autobot

Default Re: If YOU could create an Autobot/Decepticon which movie should it be in?

Thanks I appreciate it.

Smile Re: If YOU could create an Autobot/Decepticon which movie should it be in?

No prob. I love making friends, and I love making people happy!
    Makes me happy.
    Lady Autobot