Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Transformers Roleplaying Part 3

Default Re: Transformers Roleplaying Part 3

~Slickstreak only sighed.~ "Grumpy old fart." ~At that she held in a ffew sickening giggles; humans and their actions have taken an undesirable affect on her.~
    I am the Queen of Angst...fear me.
    Of course my mind is a dark and warped place!!! Iíve spent years getting in that condition!!!

Decepticon Slickstreak
    --------------
    Height:
    18.9'
    Relatives:
    Shadowshock
    Alt-Form:
    Panavia Tornado ADV
    Weapons:
    plasma cannons, twin thermal blades, forearm blasters
    "One, two, Slicky's coming for you. Three, four, you'll get slaughtered by the door..."

*sends a link*

I am NOT an old fart. I heard that, little shrimp.
    http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l...ransform02.png

Starscream
    Decepticon Second in Command
    F-22 Raptor
    31 feet 2 inches
    Streak
    Autobot
    Ferrari California GT convertible (blue in color)
    18 feet 8 inches

So i hear news travels fast...
    Oh yes. At the speed of Skywarp.
    :lol

~Connects a link back to Star.~

"You so are, you disobediant little termite. End of discussion, now." ~Her impatience flared the the link, before cutting it.~
    Of course my mind is a dark and warped place!!! Iíve spent years getting in that condition!!!

Decepticon Slickstreak
    --------------
    Height:
    18.9'
    Relatives:
    Shadowshock
    Alt-Form:
    Panavia Tornado ADV
    Weapons:
    "One, two, Slicky's coming for you. Three, four, you'll get slaughtered by the door..."

enough the both of you... slickstreak let me give you fair warning young con
    you think you can handle nightshade she is shadows Lieutenant Commander
    before challenging her i'd think twice.. as my eyes glow red
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

"I know that. Even I know when to stop simulating threats."" ~She only watchd Nightshade with dull eyes, obviously not in the least bit amused.~ "Care to explain what made me threaten you?" ~She purred discontently.~ "And what you... interupted me in?"

Decepticon Slickstreak
    --------------
    Height:
    18.9'
    Relatives:
    Shadowshock
    Alt-Form:
    Panavia Tornado ADV
    Weapons:

*In the control room, looking at screens. Talking to myself*

Hm. There's a big thunderstorm coming in a few days. Maybe i'll get lucky, and someone's circuits will get fried.

OOC: In bold, keep that in mind... *devious look*

Starscream
    F-22 Raptor
    31 feet 2 inches
    Streak
    Autobot
    18 feet 8 inches

OOC:Oooohhhh. This is getting good. :lol
    Freedom of speech is great and all, but say it polite or don't say it at all.
    Please call me Ditto.

Banned

Shadow uncloaked behind Starscream. "So Starscream!!! Why are you so interested in watching over everyone now?" Placeing his hand on the back of Starscream's shoulder. "I know we dont get along most times but as of late I feel we... You and I both have many other Cons to watch!! What is your take on all these new Cons that have been showing up as of late?"

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Shadow uncloaked behind Starscream. "So Starscream!!! Why are you so interested in watching over everyone now?" Placeing his hand on the back of Starscream's shoulder. "I know we dont get along most times but as of late I feel we... You and I both have many other Cons to watch!! What is your take on all these new Cons that have been showing up as of late?"
    It seems to have gotten hectic with these new recruits arriving. One of them has already been caught talking peacefully with the enemy, one of them seems to hate the world...I just want to keep a closer eye on them.

*smiles*

What, you never realize i sit here every night? I've been doing that for weeks!

Starscream
    F-22 Raptor
    31 feet 2 inches
    Streak
    Autobot
    18 feet 8 inches

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Starscreamisthebest View Post
    It seems to have gotten hectic with these new recruits arriving. One of them has already been caught talking peacefully with the enemy, one of them seems to hate the world...I just want to keep a closer eye on them.

*smiles*

What, you never realize i sit here every night? I've been doing that for weeks!
    "I know you do and this to me seems to be the only time you are not starting trouble... so I just leave you be. You are watched every night so I'm not at all worried. I was as well there watching Slickstreak talking to the Autobot named Deepfreez. From the intell I got from Havoc it seems Deepfreez is for now helping Slickstreak find out if another Autobot my be related to our very own Slickstreak. If this is fact then this other Autobot will have to pick if she will stay an Autobot and be enemies with her own sister or join us and have Deepfreez hunt her for joining us. I am sure you will get invalved in this matter as you seem to like situations like this... where you can be the devil on the shoulder? HA! HA!"

"I know you do and this to me seems to be the only time you are not starting trouble... so I just leave you be. You are watched every night so I'm not at all worried. I was as well there watching Slickstreak talking to the Autobot named Deepfreez. From the intell I got from Havoc it seems Deepfreez is for now helping Slickstreak find out if another Autobot my be related to our very own Slickstreak. If this is fact then this other Autobot will have to pick if she will stay an Autobot and be enemies with her own sister or join us and have Deepfreez hunt her for joining us. I am sure you will get invalved in this matter as you seem to like situations like this... where you can be the devil on the shoulder? HA! HA!"
    Oh, i probably will when the time comes.

*turns back to the screens and watches the screen with the small yellow Autobot's holding cell*

I'm surprised he hasn't tried to escape yet.

*the image flickers*

Wait a minute-

*exits the room and appears again opening the cell. Picks up a hologram disk and shuts it off*

(scuz my language)

Damn.

Starscream
    F-22 Raptor
    31 feet 2 inches
    Streak
    Autobot
    18 feet 8 inches

Banned

Oh, i probably will when the time comes.

*turns back to the screens and watches the screen with the small yellow Autobot's holding cell*

I'm surprised he hasn't tried to escape yet.

*the image flickers*

Wait a minute-

*exits the room and appears again opening the cell. Picks up a hologram disk and shuts it off*

(scuz my language)

Damn.
    Shadow laughed at watching Starscream find that Bumblebee was gone. Shadow hits a com link switch on the mother computer. Um... Starscream!! The Autobot has been gone for some time now. More like a few days. I had hoped you would have noticed by now. The last one in the cell with him was Thundercracker. You may want to ask him where the yellow bot went off to!!" Shadow turned the link off as he started talking to himself. "I dont know what has come over me and why I feel I need to be civil with Starscream as of late but for once I dont feel that burning in my chest like I get every time I see Starscream. It must be all these new cons around takeing my attention off of my hate for Starscream. *Sigh* I need a vacation and soon!!" Shadow walked out off the room to go and see Megatron.

Shadow laughed at watching Starscream find that Bumblebee was gone. Shadow hits a com link switch on the mother computer. Um... Starscream!! The Autobot has been gone for some time now. More like a few days. I had hoped you would have noticed by now. The last one in the cell with him was Thundercracker. You may want to ask him where the yellow bot went off to!!" Shadow turned the link off as he started talking to himself. "I dont know what has come over me and why I feel I need to be civil with Starscream as of late but for once I dont feel that burning in my chest like I get every time I see Starscream. It must be all these new cons around takeing my attention off of my hate for Starscream. *Sigh* I need a vacation and soon!!" Shadow walked out off the room to go and see Megatron.
    *replies*
    Then why didn't someone TELL me?!
    *mutters*
    No one ever tells me these things, especially that idiot Shadow.
    *realizes Shadow could have heard that*

Starscream
    F-22 Raptor
    31 feet 2 inches
    Streak
    Autobot
    18 feet 8 inches

Banned

*replies*
    Then why didn't someone TELL me?!
    *mutters*
    No one ever tells me these things, especially that idiot Shadow.
    *realizes Shadow could have heard that*
    Just as Shadow got to the end of the hall after leaving the control room he could hear Starscream call him an idiot through a vent in the wall. "And here I had to open my mouth and say I was being civil with him." *Sigh* Shadow opened a pesonal link to Starscream. "Starscream!!! No one needs to tell you anything. You were watching the Autobot and you should have been more aware of the situation. Say one more negative thing to me and we will have to have a long talk!!!!" Shadow's chest started to burn once more. Ummmm!!! There it is again. I guess it was not going to last. This must be what the humans call heartburn. In our case would it be Sparkburn?" Shadow just put his head down in disgust of even thinking of being anything like the humans.

Walking through the base, I was heading down one of the halls when Shadow came around the corner, he was mumbling some stuff about refering to humans. I stopped and looked at him a sec.
    "Whats the matter, Starscream getting on your nerves again? Why don't you just deal with him?"
    I said then noticed Starscream peaking down the hall at us.
    "Call me a traitor...I'm just collecting your victims..." Paramore Monster

Just as Shadow got to the end of the hall after leaving the control room he could hear Starscream call him an idiot through a vent in the wall. "And here I had to open my mouth and say I was being civil with him." *Sigh* Shadow opened a pesonal link to Starscream. "Starscream!!! No one needs to tell you anything. You were watching the Autobot and you should have been more aware of the situation. Say one more negative thing to me and we will have to have a long talk!!!!" Shadow's chest started to burn once more. Ummmm!!! There it is again. I guess it was not going to last. This must be what the humans call heartburn. In our case would it be Sparkburn?" Shadow just put his head down in disgust of even thinking of being anything like the humans.
    OOC: I was at dinner, sorry peoplez.

*Pushing to the limit*

"Aww...does poor widdle Shadow have Sparkburn? Poor little defenseless Shadow..."
    Last edited by Starscreamisthebest; 07-24-2008 at 05:17 PM.

Starscream
    F-22 Raptor
    31 feet 2 inches
    Streak
    Autobot
    18 feet 8 inches

~She sent a link to Starscream.~ 'Do NOT taunt the Shadowcons. I can see you, and I'm really not amused by your behavior as of lately.' ~Slickstreak growled at Starscream.

Decepticon Slickstreak
    --------------
    Height:
    18.9'
    Relatives:
    Shadowshock
    Alt-Form:
    Panavia Tornado ADV
    Weapons:

Quote Originally Posted by PrimusGod View Post
    ~She sent a link to Starscream.~ 'Do NOT taunt the Shadowcons. I can see you, and I'm really not amused by your behavior as of lately.' ~Slickstreak growled at Starscream.
    Don't tell me what to do! I do this all the time!
    *growls back at Slickstreak*

Starscream
    F-22 Raptor
    31 feet 2 inches
    Streak
    Autobot
    18 feet 8 inches

'Don't make me slag you with my blades. I know you don't hate me that much.' ~The con hissed through the link.~

(LOL this reminds me of the story quotes.. <.< xD)

Decepticon Slickstreak
    --------------
    Height:
    18.9'
    Relatives:
    Shadowshock
    Alt-Form:
    Panavia Tornado ADV
    Weapons:

*Slickstreak would soon find out that i had cut communications and had shut off my comm*

*To Shadow*

I'm sick and tired of feeling neglected and being insulted around here. ESPECIALLY from you, Shadow, my FRIEND.

*draws energon swords (they're energon now instead of razor, that sounded stupid)and takes up a fighting stance*

*cold voice*Come on, Shadow. Bring. it. on.

Starscream
    F-22 Raptor
    31 feet 2 inches
    Streak
    Autobot
    18 feet 8 inches

*Darklight along with his fellow Autobots were in search of the Decepticon who slashed his back not really a serious injury but all Decepticons must be brought to justice*
    Name: Darksaber
    Description: Cybertrons Greatest Warrior
    Quote: My Actions speak louder than words

(What the hell are up with the bookmarks? xD Oh, God. I think I fell internal rping skills firing up. STUPID STORY. ;-; )

~Slickstreak was probably one of the most monitering cons known, constantly watching from a satellite. It was clear that she had hacked into the network, gaining access to millions of computers and access points. Even without the help of her 'personal' satellite, she could still detect forms of life from up to two miles away. The Con could feel the sparks of the bots approaching, well, in an indirect path. Slickstreak warped ten feet away from where the Autobots ran, obviously up for a little game.~ "It seems my little toys have no clue when to quit." ~Slickstreak droned, quietly unshielding her forearm blasters, but not revealing them as of yet.~ "Why don't we play again? I'm sure I'll be more careless this time." ~It was true that Slickstreak wasn't the one to head on straight into battle without first planning out how she was going to strike first.~

(Oh God, curse me. CURSE THE FRAGGIN' STORY. It made me into a monster. A detailed freak. xD By the way, which Autobots are with you, Rodimus?)

Decepticon Slickstreak
    --------------
    Height:
    18.9'
    Relatives:
    Shadowshock
    Alt-Form:
    Panavia Tornado ADV
    Weapons:

*Darklight sniffs the air and suggest to his fellow Autobots that the Decepticon can't be two far away because he can
    sense decepticons close by*

deepfreeze and shadowshock
    Last edited by Dark_Rodimus84; 07-24-2008 at 06:16 PM.
    Name: Darksaber
    Description: Cybertrons Greatest Warrior
    Quote: My Actions speak louder than words

(You didn't answer my question. TnT)

~Calculating how much longer it would take before the Autobots became aware of her position, Slickstreak easily climbed higher on the tree she perched in, the plant obviously dead. She burned with anticipation, but would not let her temptations get an advantage on her. She needed to stay low until the time was right.~

Decepticon Slickstreak
    --------------
    Height:
    18.9'
    Relatives:
    Shadowshock
    Alt-Form:
    Panavia Tornado ADV
    Weapons:

OOC: For future note, my avatar is what i am for now on. So when i change it...well, you get the point.

BIC: *glares at Shadow*

Come on, you coward.

Starscream
    F-22 Raptor
    31 feet 2 inches
    Streak
    Autobot
    18 feet 8 inches