Thread: Possible Transformer carrier

Default Possible Transformer carrier

Broadside (Autobot Tri-changer) Even though everybody, could fathom an aircraft carrier into a plane, but you can have him triple change into a cargo plane. But it would be cool to see a Transformer transform from the ocean with the water falling off. Possible locations San Fran Bay or Seattle for him to show up.

TF G1 fan

Default Carrier

The hard thing about that is that they said they don't want to introduce the whole shrinking/enlarging thing (ie Megatron turning into a handgun). For them to introduce something that turns into an aircraft carrier, they would have to introduce a robot the size of Metroplex.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowG3 View Post
    Broadside (Autobot Tri-changer) Even though everybody, could fathom an aircraft carrier into a plane, but you can have him triple change into a cargo plane. But it would be cool to see a Transformer transform from the ocean with the water falling off. Possible locations San Fran Bay or Seattle for him to show up.

TF G1 fan

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowG3 View Post

TF G1 fan
    I think the only way a triple-changer would work, is if his third for wasn't meant to look like an existing vehicle.

example. a robot that turns into a car and a car like jet.
    "...my heart is turned to stone; I strike it, and it hurts my hand..."

Default easy

Astrotrain. they could make him whatever they wanted. the best would be a military transport like a hovercraft or hwatever those big landing craft are