Thread: Wanna relive Michael Bay car chases? Play GTA4

Default Wanna relive Michael Bay car chases? Play GTA4

I can't really seem to play the solo missions on Grand Theft Auto 4. Everytime I go on a mission, I get sidetracked and always feel like using my car to run over some pedestrians or cause major traffic accident.

Eventually the game turns into a major thing I use to kill time goofing off and killing time. So what I end up I try to create the most intense police car chase sequence ever by doing the following:

If you're looking for speed, go find the car that resembles the Ferrari Modena. But if you're looking for raw power, use the car that resembles the Hummer.

Anyways, goto an area where there's lots of traffic, most likely Time Square. And then get out an automatic weapon and take out the nearest police car and the 2 policemen. You should instantly get 3 or more wanted stars. After that, get your car.

If you're using the Hummer, you can totally re-create the car chase in The Rock by mowing down all the police cars that try to stop you. The Hummer is powerful enough to flip police car when you drive into them. And if wanna be chased by cops, you can hit other cars to block the police cars.

However if you're looking for a more Bad Boys 2 style police chase. Get in the Ferrari Modena, and then get on the freeway. If you got 4 wanted stars, it can get really intense, although the Ferrari can totally outrun cops, they're still very aggressive.

If you want, you can put the game in Cinematic mode and you can watch the chase in various angles including from the police car's point of view and also from an "Eye in the sky" from a helicam.

And if you're looking for more intensity, play the soundtrack from The Rock, Bad Boys or any Michael Bay movie during the car chase.

Too bad the game doesn't have a save video feature, cuz otherwise you can direct your own Michael Bay inspired car chase using the GTA4 game engine.

Default Re: Wanna relive Michael Bay car chases? Play GTA4

i heard GTA 4 will rake more money in than halo 3
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

Quote Originally Posted by megatron42 View Post
    i heard GTA 4 will rake more money in than halo 3
    its true

Now if they had a Buffalo mine clearing vehicle and a Peterbilt 379 with a red and blue flame job then things would be pretty interesting. :lol

i just hope TF2 game have racing mode :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone from IMDB
    Why does Will Smith always play a black man?

My Blu-ray collection.

they should just make a Transformers mod that you can add for GTA4 which allows the player to transform any vehicle that he drives into a Transformers character. Imagine driving your car at full speed and while cops are hot on your tail and then transforming at high speed. That kind of game mod would rule!