Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MEGATRON...retarded?

Default Re: MEGATRON...retarded?

Elemental Fantasy I think I know why Megs likes to say his own name, I think it's because he's one of these:

Banned

Trail: "giant fuckin robots" make "big fuckin money" and that's all that really matters (sadly) in today's world of modern capitalism.
    Damn, your good... True, too true....

And as far as making a point, or doin somethin, this is the only real place to do it! So I do it. But It's Mikes movie, NOT mine. So I was just throwin it out there.

Overall, all in all, Revenge isn't that bad of a tittle, I just dont think the project needs it, and I am just really disappointing that Megs wasnt a brilliant insane genius, Like Napolian, or Hitler, instead, he ruled by power of scale and muscle, nothing to do with power of mind, and imho, someone like megs, he should have the power of mind, regardless upon twisted desires and actions.

I'm sorry you didn't get the Megs you were hoping for, but well man, sometimes there are cases where we simply have to accept it. Transformers was made to be just pure popcorn entertainment. If acceptance is not an option, it should apply to real world issues.

Megs is coming back, we should all embrace that. A nice original tag like Return of the Red Eye would work. It's new, fresh and won't piss off any of the older fans, right?
    "...take it away but I want more and more, one day I'm gonna lose the war."
    www.myspace.com/tremorjames

Banned

Actually, I was a trans fan at it's peak, when I was 4, other then that, I had no expectations for this TF film other then Bay=KICK ASS!!! That's what I got, but even for Bay, as far as character development it kinda sucked...

I didn't expect anything for Megs, at least nothing but at least some personality, not a psycho fuck tard... Hell Gen. Hummel had a good reason for what he did, Megs, I dunno...

And I hope to god Megs ain't around for the sequel until the end, to finish a, or what will be, a Kick ass saga! If he is central, then, well, fuckin A Mike Bay, that's tooooo much crap!
    Last edited by elemental fantasy; 06-30-2008 at 02:50 AM.

Benson Yee (a Beast Wars writer guy) considered the movie to be an "introduction" for the movieverse. A large swath of characters were introduced and there was not enough time to establish character developement. Think of it as the "More than Meets the Eye, Parts 1,2,3" of today. That was all just one big intro for a huge series. So we will definitely see more character development as more of these movies get made. Megs however, we will have to see...

Quote Originally Posted by sora View Post
    Maybe he was sick and tired of being called NBE-1.
    actually that makes perfect sense you know when he first comes awake he goes grr my name is megatron! see?

Quote Originally Posted by Firefrost View Post
    Megs is coming back, we should all embrace that. A nice original tag like Return of the Red Eye would work. It's new, fresh and won't piss off any of the older fans, right?
    the tag is revenge of the fallen, dude

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Benson Yee (a Beast Wars writer guy) considered the movie to be an "introduction" for the movieverse. A large swath of characters were introduced and there was not enough time to establish character developement. Think of it as the "More than Meets the Eye, Parts 1,2,3" of today. That was all just one big intro for a huge series. So we will definitely see more character development as more of these movies get made. Megs however, we will have to see...
    I don't know about counting on character development now. There are 20+ bots in the next one. Being a huge series; its too early to tell. TF2 or 3 might be a huge flop and they may decide to cut the series short. I hope not, I want to see more big transforming robots kick the shit out of each other. Oh what the future holds