Jon Voight not going to be in Transformers:Revenge Of The Fallen.....what the hell?? If his character is still in TF2 I wonder who will be playing him. I hate actor changes in movies
In an interview with Collider.com, Jon Voight said he will NOT be in Transformers 2, contradicting a statement that he would be from Tyrese. I guess at that point Tyrese thought he was still going to be in it but that changed as since then Voight accepted the role of the villain for season 7 of 24 which will occupy an unknown amount of his time. This begs the question of who his "replacement" will be for the purpose of access to military assets.
The interview was conducted after the 2008 Saturn Awards where Transformers won Best Special Effects. The video interview is here. Thanks to Russell for the link and post title.
- "I am not in Transformers 2."
- Started 24 work that day, joined the show because fan of the show and Kiefer Sutherland.
- Knocked out by the finished work on Transformers and not surprised by its success.
- Impressed by the CGI, "fantastic, just fantastic."
- Praised Michael Bay for his work, "attention to detail...impressive imagination, a great sense of humor. He's got enormous personality on the set. It gets great results, gets everyone going..."