Thread: Why didnt Jazz help?

Default Why didnt Jazz help?

Every time I watch the scene where Starscream blows up the Furby truck, I always wander why Jazz(who was right next to BB) never transformed and helped Bumblebee out when he lost his legs. Any thoughts?

Default Re: Why didnt Jazz help?

good question there.
    "Call me a traitor...I'm just collecting your victims..." Paramore Monster

Cuzz he sucks

Well it was a bit strange. I too wondered at it and once wrote the fanfic about Jazz detecting the position of Decepticons/reorganizing tactics/transmitting data to his comrades in that moment.

Budget perhaps?

Or his system was temporarily down by the blast.

Because, when Starscream attacked, he aimed for Bumblebee and Ironhide, because they were in their robot forms. I do not think that Starscream knew what other forms the Autobots had taken. Although Ironhide did recognize Starscream, I am assuming that was because he spotted the Decepticon symbol on him (or just merely recognized him). If Jazz had come out of his alternate mode, Starscream would have spotted him, and he wouldh've lost the element of surprise (which he used against Brawl a couple minutes later).
    All Hail Megatron!

Quote Originally Posted by DecepticonsRule View Post
    Because, when Starscream attacked, he aimed for Bumblebee and Ironhide, because they were in their robot forms. I do not think that Starscream knew what other forms the Autobots had taken. Although Ironhide did recognize Starscream, I am assuming that was because he spotted the Decepticon symbol on him (or just merely recognized him). If Jazz had come out of his alternate mode, Starscream would have spotted him, and he wouldh've lost the element of surprise (which he used against Brawl a couple minutes later).
    On that note, he got to Brawl quicker in his alt mode.
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee1983 View Post
    On that note, he got to Brawl quicker in his alt mode.
    ....and if anything would have happened to Jazz on that attack, then he wouldn't have been in a position to go solo up against Megatron, and wouldn't have been torn in half.

Quote Originally Posted by TransformNate View Post
    ....and if anything would have happened to Jazz on that attack, then he wouldn't have been in a position to go solo up against Megatron, and wouldn't have been torn in half.
    Yeah, okay. Didn't think about that!
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.

Banned

with Ratchets "I sense the decepticons are mobilizing" and Ironhide straight calling out starscream without having scene his alt mode, makes me think yes they do have scanners but it all mystical and sense surrounding, and they cant be specific. So jazz didnt help cause he is a bit of a bastard that waited for the chance to strike... for all the good it did him.