Thread: Transformers 2 Plot?

Default Transformers 2 Plot?

TRANSFORMERS 2
    a Michael Bay film
    (not sure if this thread should be on a current one, might get moved to the correct one, idc, mods you can do movie/delete this thread, up to you)

well i found this not sure if its real, but it sounds interesting, im sure michael bay knows the truth.

--PLOT--The auto-bots must now fight a new decepticon, Maximus prime. Maximus prime wants to catch four minibots to make a weapon of unlimited strength. With the help of Sam wikwicky the auto-bots find one and now they must fight an army of decepticons .

looks pretty intense..
    Congratulations!
    You are the 1,000,000 member to view this quote!
    Press the Back button to receive your price now!

*participation required

looks pretty NOT interesting to me.

Just say no to Minicons.

also, I doubt they would us a "Maximus Prime" when we have characters like Starscream, Soundwave, Shockwave, and others I am probably forgetting, to choose from.
    "...my heart is turned to stone; I strike it, and it hurts my hand..."

JMHO, it seems hardly likely that the sequel pull out mini-cons from Armada and its universe...

I don't think we're going to hear anything official for awhile.

Not possible man. The designation of Prime is always taken by the Autobot leader, never the Decepticon.

Optimus Prime, Rodimus Prime, Prime Nova, Nova Prime, Sentinel Prime, Alpha Prime, Guardian Prime, Omega Prime

Quote Originally Posted by OmarB View Post
    Not possible man. The designation of Prime is always taken by the Autobot leader, never the Decepticon.

Optimus Prime, Rodimus Prime, Prime Nova, Nova Prime, Sentinel Prime, Alpha Prime, Guardian Prime, Omega Prime
    The leak does show that :SPOILERS (if it is used) the Order of "Primes" will be compromised by a decipticon. (Megatron getting the matrix) So that could account for a Maximus Prime. Other bit sounds pretty uninteresting though. GOD NO MINICONS!
    The only thing worse than stupid people are stupid people who bother me...
    Bumblebee1983:
    I'm da bomb.
    xXRavenXx:
    I'm Da Bomb... you can be my igniter though **Humms Light My Fire by The Doors** lol
    Bumblebee1983:
    As for being your igniter.....umm.....okay.
    xXRavenXx:
    **Thrilled with BB Raven sings afternoon delight from Anchorman**

The only thing that I've heard is "Unicron", whether or not that is true I cant say for certain. That would bring about the new threat - Galvatron - and I hope they don't follow in their predecessors folly in killing Optimus.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyMytHqARR0

That Youtube video makes me laugh every time.
    "We already had an episode in the pipeline where Optimus comes back as a zombie and we kill him all over again." - Priceless, tho at the time I didn't quite enjoy it.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by OmarB View Post

What about Nemesis Prime? He was a Decepticon...

Moderator / formerly "Gunrock" The Great's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Double View Post
    What about Nemesis Prime? He was a Decepticon...
    toy i dont think he was in the comics

Correct! I go by the stories in the comics and cartoons since an action figure divorced from actual stories are just speculative.

Thumbs up Plot?

Last of all The great new chev camaro gets realeased around the same time as TF2 and would probably increase the marketing power for GM by releasing a bumblebee commercial...
    Last edited by autobot2007; 11-14-2007 at 11:29 PM. Reason: spell/grammar

I HEARED THEY WERE GOING TO BRING IN THE DINOBOTS FROM THIS WEBSITE. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0418279/faq

Default dinobots

Dinobots would not make sense at all, there is no place for them in the transformers movie enterprise,

The whole point of transformers is camouflage, the humans would look at the transformer sightings as akin to that of UFO phenomenon, staged or not? Dino bots would just be a very unconscious decision in my point of view,

Thinking about the first movie, I think it'd be really cool if they played the story off as a holy war. Think about it, the All Spark created all the robots, both good and bad. Optimus and his followers lead to the destruction of the All Spark. That's probably going to make a lot of the robots mighty pissed. I just think having good robots fighting each other over this would be interesting. Maybe even have the Decepticons play those sides against each other.

P.S. this idea is only based on my speculation, there's nothing to make me believe this will happen.

This was my plot summary that I submitted to imdb that hasn't been accepted although it's much more plausible than that Maximus Prime bullshit. Here it goes:

Megatron is dead, and the Autobots now live on earth in peace. However, in a distant galaxy, Starscream has declared himself the new leader of the Decepticons, which angers those loyal to Megatron, particularly Soundwave. Soundwave, who is able to give life back to fallen robotic organisms, leads his own band of Decepticons to earth to resurrect Megatron. To make matters worse, Starscream has heard of an energy source birthed from the Allspark by Sector 7 while they were still in existence, and he leads his own band to earth as well to take that source of energy. However, Soundwave cannot complete the resurrection without another energy source known as the Creation Matrix, which just so happens to be in the possession of Optimus Prime. With one band of Decepticons closing in on Optimus Prime and another band of Decepticons looking for the ultimate power, the Autobots, which include the newly arrived Hot Rod, as well as Sam, Mikaela, and the former members of Sector 7, find themselves caught in the middle of a Decepticon civil war that could ravage the planet, and they must fight their way out of it in order to save the human race from extinction.
    Last edited by jaybling; 10-21-2007 at 04:22 PM.
    Sorry if I cuss a lot. I suffer from Cyber-Tourettes Syndrome.

FUCK! ASS!

Default i agree

I agree with ya, that has a sufficient amount of substance to it,

Also I think there would need to be a preservation of his body so I think there would need to be an existence of a submarine Decepticon to retrieve his body.

But obviously none of what I wrote is actually what the storyline will end up being for the movie, but of course it possible that it is. I just created it off of a supposed 'leaked' script that was deemed false by the producers.

And if the plot that I made is what's being used and they were aiming for character development of more Transformers, the movie would be long as fuck, unless they were to focus character development on the most obvious Transformers: Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Megatron, Soundwave, Starscream.

The leaked script also included the Decepticon Nemesis as the aircraft carrier Transformer that Bay wanted where the resurrection process takes place, and Rodimus, aka Hot Rod, as a new Autobot who informed the Autobots on Earth of the impending arrival of new Decepticons.
    Last edited by jaybling; 10-21-2007 at 04:20 PM.
    Sorry if I cuss a lot. I suffer from Cyber-Tourettes Syndrome.

FUCK! ASS!