Thread: Oooooooooooooh!

Default Oooooooooooooh!

From Yahoo!

Will Smith is desperate to make a second Bad Boys sequel, and begged director Michael Bay at the MTV Movie Awards to reunite him with Martin Lawrence for a third movie.

The actor tackled Bay backstage at the bash on Sunday, before he stepped up onstage to collect the Best Male Performance award for his movie I Am Legend.
    He told Bay, "We need Bad Boys 3. I was just watching Bad Boys 2. with my son and I told him you can't open a movie better. That's the best movie opening ever!"
    Bay teamed Smith and Lawrence for the first time in 1995 and then again in 2003.
    I've always defended Michael Bay against attacks that his films are full of stupid explosions, girls in underwear and mindless characters... but then he made Transformers 2 and I conceded...

Default Re: Oooooooooooooh!

Meh

I say "No, thank you" to a Bad Boys 3. But that's just me.

Leave the board!
    I've always defended Michael Bay against attacks that his films are full of stupid explosions, girls in underwear and mindless characters... but then he made Transformers 2 and I conceded...

Quote Originally Posted by kevski View Post
    Leave the board!

Well, if BB3 is announced I might.

It's just that there are many type of movies I'd like too see Michael make before some unnecessary sequel. A war film (not like Pearl, but like Black Hawk Down, you know 100% war flick), another science fiction-film, that non-action movies he's been talking about for years and years and years

It would be a shame if his four next movies are Transformers 2, Transformers 3, Transformers 4, and Bad Boys 3.

TBH I totally agree with you. I really hope there isn't a Transformers 3. Surely as a film maker he must get bored of doing the same stuff. Why not branch out. Although I would like a BB3 :P

I'd like to see TF3 then BB3 when they get older and are more bitchy because of being old like in Lethal Weapon 4.

But it's sad to see your heroes get old

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Devastator View Post
    I'd like to see TF3 then BB3 when they get older and are more bitchy because of being old like in Lethal Weapon 4.
    BB3 when they get old? Reminds me of that movie with Martin Lawrence and Eddie Murphy when their locked up for something they didn't do... can't recall the title of the movie.. but yeah.. someone here probably knows what I'm talking about. As far as if a BB3 gets made or not.. doesn't really bother me too much.. Transformers on the other hand.. I'd love to see it keep going and going.. then again.. I am a TF fan..

Sequel...yeah it don't bother me at all, don't care how many sequel are gonna make. As long as it don't suck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone from IMDB
    Why does Will Smith always play a black man?

My Blu-ray collection.

And Smokescreen.... that movie is called Life. It's one of the few Martin Lawrence-flicks I really enjoy outside of BB 1&2.

Yea, Life wasn't that bad at all. I say this as an AVID-anti Eddie Murphy/Martin Lawerence hater. Hater? Well, let's say they've had there day, and both there days ended YEARS ago. Murphy hasn't been appealing since Coming To America, Martin? never outisde of the BB films, i did like his show though. There completely swapable. You could replace Martin with Eddie or vice versa in ANY of this family comedy "it's so hysterical to play every character" roles, and no one would be the wiser.

BB3? Sorry, threepeats are usually a big risk, and i don't want anything tarnishing my memories of BB1 and 2 George Lucas style.

End Rant.
    My Fav Bay -
    1. The Rock
    2. Bad Boys 2
    3. Transformers
    4. Bad Boys
    5. The Island
    6. Armageddon
    7. Pearl Harbor

That's the kinda fluff I crave.
    "...my heart is turned to stone; I strike it, and it hurts my hand..."

You know I think the article is a total exaggeration. They can take something so simple and blow it out of control so that it looks like the movie is really gonna get made.

Just from watching the video, Michael Bay was not tackled. They exchanged greetings, Will Smith expressed his enthusiasm about the 2nd film and commended on how Michael Bay directed the opening sequence and Michael Bay basically finding a diplomatic way to say to the media, "no I'm not interested in making it."

That's it.

He kind of avoided the question and didn't even say things like "I don't know, maybe, we'll see what happens, or it depends on the story/script." Usually when they say things like that, the media eats it up as the movie is definitely happening.

I don't think its something to get excited about.

It was the interviewer lady who was the first to mention BB3 not Will Smith.

He's working on another sequel. Let's see him work on an original project after TF2.

I would love to see TF3 and BB3. I think I would want it to happen like this:

TF2 (2009)
    original movie (2010)
    BB3 (2012)
    TF3 (2014)
    Last edited by darthrage; 06-03-2008 at 02:26 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LadiesMan217 View Post

And Smokescreen.... that movie is called Life. It's one of the few Martin Lawrence-flicks I really enjoy outside of BB 1&2.
    Ahh.. yeah.. thats it.. thanks!

Will Smith watching BB2 with his 10 year old son....

Here's your "Oooooooooooooh!"

Isn't BB2 Bay's most violent film?

Quote Originally Posted by haut_bas_clair View Post
    Will Smith watching BB2 with his 10 year old son....

Here's your "Oooooooooooooh!"

Isn't BB2 Bay's most violent film?
    I think he said that they were just watching the intro to it and then Will Smith commented on how Michael Bay shoots the best intro sequence

I'd like a BB3 but I wouldn't be heartbroken if we didn't see it. I'd like to see Mike branch out some more.

I want to see Pain & Gain more importantly