Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Dreamworks / Blu-Ray

  1. #1
    Senior Member Double's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Nevada, USA
    Posts
    210

    Arrow Dreamworks / Blu-Ray

    Forgive me if this has been posted already
    http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/06/01/...eek-of-june-1/

    This week "Blades of Glory" is coming out on Blu-Ray. As many of us know this was one of the Dreamworks titles (along with Transformers and Shrek 3) that was supposed to turn the tide for HD-DVD back in the fall of 2007 with Paramount's exclusivity deal.

    Maybe this is a sign we will get Transformers on Blu-Ray soon?
    XBL: Double 979
    PSN: Double_979

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    With your girlfriend in her bed :)
    Posts
    1,573

    Default Re: Dreamworks / Blu-Ray

    Quote Originally Posted by Double View Post
    Forgive me if this has been posted already
    http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/06/01/...eek-of-june-1/

    This week "Blades of Glory" is coming out on Blu-Ray. As many of us know this was one of the Dreamworks titles (along with Transformers and Shrek 3) that was supposed to turn the tide for HD-DVD back in the fall of 2007 with Paramount's exclusivity deal.

    Maybe this is a sign we will get Transformers on Blu-Ray soon?
    It's pretty much already been confirmed that Transformers will come out on Blu-Ray as of September 2nd.

    http://www.blu-ray.com/search/?actio...archbutton.y=0

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    This dust ball called Earth!
    Posts
    5,215

    Default Re: Dreamworks / Blu-Ray

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokescreen_5 View Post
    It's pretty much already been confirmed that Transformers will come out on Blu-Ray as of September 2nd.

    http://www.blu-ray.com/search/?actio...archbutton.y=0
    and I will have it.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Double's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Nevada, USA
    Posts
    210

    Arrow Re: Dreamworks / Blu-Ray

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokescreen_5 View Post
    It's pretty much already been confirmed that Transformers will come out on Blu-Ray as of September 2nd.

    http://www.blu-ray.com/search/?actio...archbutton.y=0
    Thanks for the link, I had no Idea. Hopefully it will contain a teaser for TF2 and/or some other features not included with the DVD special Edition.
    XBL: Double 979
    PSN: Double_979

  5. #5
    Senior Member Rot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    125

    Default Re: Dreamworks / Blu-Ray

    Quote Originally Posted by Double View Post
    Thanks for the link, I had no Idea. Hopefully it will contain a teaser for TF2 and/or some other features not included with the DVD special Edition.
    TF2 starts filming tomorrow!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •