Thread: Nelson...time to 'fess up!

chubchub

Default Nelson...time to 'fess up!

Don Murphy just posted on his forum saying that you submitted a treatment for Transformers 2. Is it true?

http://www.donmurphy.net/board/showthread.php?t=22721

By coincidence, was that treatment the one that leaked out this weekend??!! If not, would you mind sharing your treatment with us or at least telling us what it's about??!!!

And what's with that Bay cameo in the treatment? "A high-profile action movie director whips his red ferrari f430 to the side of the PCH?"

'Fess up!!! 'Fess up!!!

Moderator / formerly "Gunrock" The Great's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chubchub View Post
    Don Murphy just posted on his forum saying that you submitted a treatment for Transformers 2. Is it true?

By coincidence, was that treatment the one that leaked out this weekend??!! If not, would you mind sharing your treatment with us or at least telling us what it's about??!!!

And what's with that Bay cameo in the treatment? "A high-profile action movie director whips his red ferrari f430 to the side of the PCH?"

'Fess up!!! 'Fess up!!!
    I probably should lock this but i will leave it for Nelson. You guys go through way to much bullshit on that board. it's like being in an office full of women.

Quote Originally Posted by gunrock View Post
    I probably should lock this but i will leave it for Nelson. You guys go through way to much bullshit on that board. it's like being in an office full of women.
    LOL Too funny!

Besides, why does he have to "fess up" to anything ?

If he did write a treatment then so what, that's his business.
    "You want to scream? I'LL give you something to scream about!" Quote by G1 Galvatron.

Honestly...it was probably sarcastic in tone. That's the way it came off to me at least.

Quote Originally Posted by halofan1 View Post
    Honestly...it was probably sarcastic in tone. That's the way it came off to me at least.
    Could be yes, sorry I've just been on the defensive lately as there have been a rash of newbies signing up only to whine here.
    "You want to scream? I'LL give you something to scream about!" Quote by G1 Galvatron.

k lets all just increase the peace. why is everyone getting their thongs all in a bunch over this script??? its not like the writers of TF2 wrote that script so they obviously arent gonna use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatron View Post
    LOL Too funny!

Besides, why does he have to "fess up" to anything ?

If he did write a treatment then so what, that's his business.
    that's what my thinking was about that to. He would be an idiot to mention to anyone else until it's completely ruled out or it gets used. I want to know why it was mentioned at all.

Quote Originally Posted by brAnd7onX View Post
    k lets all just increase the peace. why is everyone getting their thongs all in a bunch over this script??? its not like the writers of TF2 wrote that script so they obviously arent gonna use it.

I was not pissed off one way or the other about the script, I was just pissed off about the rash of freaks signing up for this site lately over the last week or two only to bitch and complain about frank welker, Blu-ray and a few other issues that they seem to not be able to get over, they also need to get over themselves thinking they had or have ownership over this movie,idea, or franchise just because they've been there since the G1 days or even just started with this movie. Ive been there since the G1 days from the very beginning and at no point did I ever remotely think that and it's really ridiculous that's how they view things.

Quote Originally Posted by gunrock View Post
    this is what i mean...you guys attacking don's board all the time, and the one time i defend it, you guys are all over me...
    blah....

Quote Originally Posted by bliss81 View Post
    this is what i mean...you guys attacking don's board all the time, and the one time i defend it, you guys are all over me...
    blah....
    Again, everyone was all over you not just because of the don murphy website stuff but because of your other statements too.

If you don't want to hear what others say then don't post on any public forums otherwise be prepared for others to "bring the rain" down on you.

Quote Originally Posted by chubchub View Post

'Fess up!!! 'Fess up!!!
    the leaked treatment was done by someone who who isnt even a professional writer, or even someone who has an agent. It is an awesome treatment though

Again, everyone was all over you not just because of the don murphy website stuff but because of your other statements too.

If you don't want to hear what others say then don't post on any public forums otherwise be prepared for others to "bring the rain" down on you.
    its not that, people just get angry b/c of one comment, and don't realise the point that was trying to be made. whereas, posts have often been made regarding don's board even before i made that ONE comment.

anyway, back to topic:
    who really cares if nelson had a treatment. if he wants us to read it, i'm sure he'll show us.

its not that, people just get angry b/c of one comment, and don't realise the point that was trying to be made. whereas, posts have often been made regarding don's board even before i made that ONE comment.

anyway, back to topic:
    who really cares if nelson had a treatment. if he wants us to read it, i'm sure he'll show us.
    Now we are not smart enough to realize what you were saying is basically what you're stating now ? Please get over yourself ! and wow, yet another arrogant statement. I understood what you were saying completely and that's not what this site or business is about and you only want to hear what you have to say apparently. How sad it is for you or anyone else to think that you had some sense of entitlement or ownership into the creative process involved in this movie!

Now we are not smart enough to realize what you were saying is basically what you're stating now ? Please get over yourself ! and wow, yet another arrogant statement. I understood what you were saying completely and that's not what this site or business is about and you only want to hear what you have to say apparently. How sad it is for you or anyone else to think that you had some sense of entitlement or ownership into the creative process involved in this movie!
    did i say i have entitlement or ownership of the movie? quite the contrary. i have always appreciated orci for answering any of my questions. that is why i'm so privileged to even be able to have some sort of communication with him and don. if you read the ign article, it clearly states that a forum was set up for fan input. that is clearly a bonus for any movie being made. i have never ever mentioned i have some sense of ownership into the creative process. i don't even expect my input to be used by anyone. the fact IS though, some of the film makers ARE reading fan input on other boards. so why not exploit that opportunity.

how many times have i told you i come to this forum for information only? i have repeated myself many times that i don't expect bay to take any of my opinions so why are you putting words in my mouth and saying i have some ownership of the creative process?

if you know what this site is all about then tell me.

Thumbs down

did i say i have entitlement or ownership of the movie? quite the contrary. i have always appreciated orci for answering any of my questions. that is why i'm so privileged to even be able to have some sort of communication with him and don. if you read the ign article, it clearly states that a forum was set up for fan input. that is clearly a bonus for any movie being made. i have never ever mentioned i have some sense of ownership into the creative process. i don't even expect my input to be used by anyone. the fact IS though, some of the film makers ARE reading fan input on other boards. so why not exploit that opportunity.

how many times have i told you i come to this forum for information only? i have repeated myself many times that i don't expect bay to take any of my opinions so why are you putting words in my mouth and saying i have some ownership of the creative process?

if you know what this site is all about then tell me.
    A site set up for fan input does not mean that the ideas submitted need to be used let alone considered, you have said in private messages to me and in posts that your ideas are better and they should be considered being used and when they were not by Bay and Nelson you were rudely dismissed and "hurt" now you're just back to whine and complain because this is not Burger King here where you get things YOUR way.

I can beat a dead horse as much as the next person and this is becomming that way too much as I've already explained what this site is about, again, you just don't want to hear it just what you have to say is all that's important.

Props to the guy who included the ignore feature on the new site here as it's being implemented with you again!

Enjoy your chats.

blah....
    I respect your opinion. I respect everyones don't misunderstand me. I don't like Don's site because it's a lot of kiss ass IMO and other posters a few posters don't make room for any new ideas or opinions that differ from theirs. There were a lot of people on that site i found interesting and enjoyed but, the negativity overwhelmed the site. I also always found it funny how people would rage against something that was going on and then all of a sudden have a reversal when they found out DOn's opinion.This is my opinion. don't take this as me flaming the site and everyone there. don't ask me to give examples cause i dont care that much which is why i havent tried to get back on the site.

now I am locking this thread