Thread: Would anyone else have wanted Bruticus in TF2?

Default Would anyone else have wanted Bruticus in TF2?

When they announced a TF movie I had thought it would be Autobot cars vs. Decepticon jets.

That didn't happen, but what we got were Autobot cars versus Decepticon military (besides that Decepticon Mustang that didn't fit in), which actually supports the Transformers origins better when you think about it.

With that, even though everyone wants Devestator, wouldn't it have been great to have Bruticus? It supports the whole military thing, and on top of that we'd get Swindle, one of the more colorful and cooler Decepticon characters.

Then again, who knows? I don't have the TF2 script so who knows what we'll see!

Default Re: Would anyone else have wanted Bruticus in TF2?

I want to see Bruticus more than Devastator and Menasor. But either will be fine.

I guess they could still use another helicopter and a tank but I think it might confuse the general audience who might think "didn't they already kill the tank and the helicopter?"

I would love to see an autobot co-operated effort attack against one combiner

Considering the tank in T1 was *supposed* to be brawl.. it would make sense. But he's dead. Devastator would be sweet too... but Bonecrusher got axed...

Perhaps another set of 5 that Bay and Co. make up from both?

It is more likely that they will do Devastator than Bruticus, because the Constructicons and Devastator are the most well-known combiners (and, in my opinion, coolest). Because they already killed a helicopter and tank transformers in the first one, I think it might confuse people who aren't familiar with Transformers. Plus, I would like to see some variety, not just military vehicles, among the Decepticons.
    All Hail Megatron!

I wouldn't even mind if there was a combiner named "Bruticus" and it consisted of 5 Decepticons that were not the original Bruticus parts. After all, the TF movie has already gone through so many changes and it isn't G1 to begin with. It never was so I say, go ahead and make a combiner with parts from the best combiners but at least let the parts be consistent with each other and have a certain theme. THey don't have to be named the original parts.

Hell they can even called the Constructicon to be Bruticus and mix and match the names.