Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 27

Thread: nude Megan Fox

  1. #1
    Senior Member Michael Do's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland, United States
    Posts
    1,553
    Last edited by Michael Do; 05-12-2008 at 10:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone from IMDB
    Why does Will Smith always play a black man?

    My Blu-ray collection.

  2. #2
    Administrator nelson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    3,867

    Default Re: nude Megan Fox

    She's prettier than most of the 99.99% of women out there and you find her boring/ugly?

  3. #3
    Senior Member Michael Do's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland, United States
    Posts
    1,553

    Default Re: nude Megan Fox

    not at all. but im kinda shocked to see her caught half-naked in public.

    she is one hot girl, thats one thing i like in TF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone from IMDB
    Why does Will Smith always play a black man?

    My Blu-ray collection.

  4. #4
    Senior Member r-type's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,578

    Default Re: nude Megan Fox

    Thumbs down for what? Pasties?

    It's for a movie, she's not in public. High powered lens perhaps taken by paparazzi from afar?


    I don't see how this is a problem.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    403

    Default Re: nude Megan Fox

    did u read the article or just gawk at the images?

    I read the article... after of course... The part where it explains that this is part of a movie she is currently filming. Not some random, "caught half nekked in public" stunt.

    And in case anyone else was wondering a bit of "wtf?" Those are pasties over her nipps. Its clearer in the larger images. Not much worse if any then most suits I've seen. And I've worked with my fare share of swimsuit models.

    What? Of course I looked. You peeples did too. Don't lie.


  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    403

    Default Re: nude Megan Fox

    damn u r-type for beating me to the post!

    :~)

  7. #7
    Senior Member Michael Do's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland, United States
    Posts
    1,553

    Default Re: nude Megan Fox

    meh, i never really read articles and stuffs if i find something, waste my time anyway.

    sorry...

    it just that her boobs caught my attention too much i guess. But i have diff view for women you know xD

    yeah, ill give it a two thumbs up (if we have that icon )
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone from IMDB
    Why does Will Smith always play a black man?

    My Blu-ray collection.

  8. #8
    Senior Member r-type's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,578

    Default Re: nude Megan Fox

    Quote Originally Posted by ScarCrow28 View Post
    damn u r-type for beating me to the post!

    :~)
    I admit it. I saw these earlier this afternoon.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    403

    Default Re: nude Megan Fox

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Do View Post
    meh, i never really read articles and stuffs if i find something, waste my time anyway.

    sorry...

    it just that her boobs caught my attention too much i guess. But i have diff view for women you know xD

    yeah, ill give it a two thumbs up (if we have that icon )
    Another case of Judging an article by its cover art. You know lots of interesting things appear in words attached to pretty pictures. Like where is she from. What kind of food she likes. etc....

    lol.


  10. #10
    Senior Member xXRavenXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Shreveport, LA via Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,457

    Default Re: nude Megan Fox

    Wow, I gotta admit this is niiiiice. Definately sexy. So given this her acting will improve for TF two, and it's for sure that she's not going to use a body double like EVER!

    Scarlet is off the market, but as for Megan... uhhh yea I'm going back to LA in August, and if I see that girl. I'll ask her out. I got out at the corner of la brea and sunset just to walk down the middle of the street and talk to two ladies in a car two cars back with the top down. I actually got a date outta it!
    The only thing worse than stupid people are stupid people who bother me...
    Bumblebee1983:
    I'm da bomb.
    xXRavenXx:
    I'm Da Bomb... you can be my igniter though **Humms Light My Fire by The Doors** lol
    Bumblebee1983:
    As for being your igniter.....umm.....okay.
    xXRavenXx:
    **Thrilled with BB Raven sings afternoon delight from Anchorman**

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    With your girlfriend in her bed :)
    Posts
    1,573

    Default Re: nude Megan Fox

    Quote Originally Posted by xXRavenXx View Post
    Wow, I gotta admit this is niiiiice. Definately sexy. So given this her acting will improve for TF two, and it's for sure that she's not going to use a body double like EVER!

    Scarlet is off the market, but as for Megan... uhhh yea I'm going back to LA in August, and if I see that girl. I'll ask her out. I got out at the corner of la brea and sunset just to walk down the middle of the street and talk to two ladies in a car two cars back with the top down. I actually got a date outta it!
    Straight Pimpin'!

  12. #12
    Senior Member r-type's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,578

    Default Re: nude Megan Fox

    Quote Originally Posted by xXRavenXx View Post
    Wow, I gotta admit this is niiiiice. Definately sexy. So given this her acting will improve for TF two, and it's for sure that she's not going to use a body double like EVER!

    Scarlet is off the market, but as for Megan... uhhh yea I'm going back to LA in August, and if I see that girl. I'll ask her out. I got out at the corner of la brea and sunset just to walk down the middle of the street and talk to two ladies in a car two cars back with the top down. I actually got a date outta it!
    She's technically off the market as well. She's engaged to that scrote from 90210.

  13. #13
    Senior Member xXRavenXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Shreveport, LA via Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,457

    Default Re: nude Megan Fox

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokescreen_5 View Post
    Straight Pimpin'!
    I figure I'm in LA, they were hott, and what other way to surprise a chick in LA whos heard every line than hop out of your car in the middle of a red light (on the la brea side the one with the target) so the light was long. So I said to my self, "Self... wtf... worst that could happen is you get a no and never see either of em again"

    Quote Originally Posted by r-type View Post
    She's technically off the market as well. She's engaged to that scrote from 90210.
    Yea, but she hasn't met me yet =O
    Last edited by xXRavenXx; 05-13-2008 at 02:41 PM.
    The only thing worse than stupid people are stupid people who bother me...
    Bumblebee1983:
    I'm da bomb.
    xXRavenXx:
    I'm Da Bomb... you can be my igniter though **Humms Light My Fire by The Doors** lol
    Bumblebee1983:
    As for being your igniter.....umm.....okay.
    xXRavenXx:
    **Thrilled with BB Raven sings afternoon delight from Anchorman**

  14. #14
    Senior Member Z28 Autobot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,625

    Default Re: nude Megan Fox

    Quote Originally Posted by nelson View Post
    She's prettier than most of the 99.99% of women out there and you find her boring/ugly?
    Hell she looks better in those pics than in many of her studio pics.
    But again I lik all natural girls not all gussed up with makeup and eyeliner...

    And I thought her boobies were going to be a bit smaller than they are. a surprise to see.

  15. #15
    Senior Member redqueenar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Orange County, CA USA
    Posts
    1,985

    Default Re: nude Megan Fox

    Quote Originally Posted by Z28 Autobot View Post
    Hell she looks better in those pics than in many of her studio pics.
    But again I lik all natural girls not all gussed up with makeup and eyeliner...

    And I thought her boobies were going to be a bit smaller than they are. a surprise to see.
    They do change in size a little, depending on your hormone level and diet. Actually, she looks pretty healthy and remarkably symmetrical. Lucky bitch.
    "When you make something no one hates, no one loves it." - Tibor Kalman

  16. #16
    Senior Member Z28 Autobot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,625

    Thumbs up Re: nude Megan Fox

    Quote Originally Posted by redqueenar View Post
    They do change in size a little, depending on your hormone level and diet. Actually, she looks pretty healthy and remarkably symmetrical. Lucky bitch.
    lol red..not getting personal but yea I notice it in my wife her's are at a size that I can see the change against her body..

    and yes Megans are very even..

  17. #17
    Senior Member redqueenar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Orange County, CA USA
    Posts
    1,985

    Default Re: nude Megan Fox

    Quote Originally Posted by Z28 Autobot View Post
    lol red..not getting personal but yea I notice it in my wife her's are at a size that I can see the change against her body..

    and yes Megans are very even..
    Oh well, y'know... if you're already here, you've already got the 'net and if you're a young man on the internet what HAVEN'T you seen already? I'm just being honest. For the record, symmetry like that is VERY unusual, btw.
    "When you make something no one hates, no one loves it." - Tibor Kalman

  18. #18
    Senior Member barricade505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    between Iraq and a Hard place
    Posts
    1,052

    Default Re: nude Megan Fox

    what article???

  19. #19
    Administrator sora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    4,217

    Default Re: nude Megan Fox

    I like the pic of her putting her hands over the chest. Very kawaii.

  20. #20
    Senior Member bliss81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Sydney Australia and Vancouver BC
    Posts
    164

    Default Re: nude Megan Fox

    dayam....cute eh?

  21. #21
    Senior Member Swift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    2,068

    Default Re: nude Megan Fox

    Hehe she eats her classmates! Lol!
    Mean, Green Sexy DEATH Machine!

  22. #22
    Member joeV31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Euless, Texas, United States, 108339615853282, Euless, Texas
    Posts
    55

    Default Re: nude Megan Fox

    Quote Originally Posted by r-type View Post
    She's technically off the market as well. She's engaged to that scrote from 90210.
    Yeah but come on its hollywood land how long can it last. Keep hope alive.

    On another note pasties or not those are nice pics i didnt think her breast were that suppal (sp)

  23. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: nude Megan Fox

    woohoo

  24. #24
    Senior Member punkboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    206

    Default Re: nude Megan Fox

    She definitely doesn't look "scrawny" to me in those pics...

  25. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: nude Megan Fox

    These pics are everywere!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •