Thread: Make Transformers 2 Food for thought

Post Make Transformers 2 Food for thought

ok the scenerio of the autobots interferring with Earth matters due to the decepticons poses interesting thoughts on our own society, our society could possibly already be manipulated by alien races - anything is possible these days. We are a collectively insane species - why ? - the world is simply not at peace and we will never be at peace till we raise our level of concious awareness so your stuck in a circle of unconcious stupidity - optimus could point this out - some people even believe achieving world peace is impossible - but if you look closely at that statement you will see they are living a life that is self fulfilling their own belief system. I think even though this movie is mostly aimed at people who wont think much it would be a good message to send out from the autobots.

As for story line goes, they could continue this on a deeper level , that the decepticons have already been manipulating the secret government society sector 7 who knew about the decepticons coming back.

Banned

Default Re: Make Transformers 2 Food for thought

Quote Originally Posted by autobot2007 View Post
    ok the scenerio of the autobots interferring with Earth matters due to the decepticons poses interesting thoughts on our own society, our society could possibly already be manipulated by alien races - anything is possible these days. We are a collectively insane species - why ? - the world is simply not at peace and we will never be at peace till we raise our level of concious awareness so your stuck in a circle of unconcious stupidity - optimus could point this out - some people even believe achieving world peace is impossible - but if you look closely at that statement you will see they are living a life that is self fulfilling their own belief system. I think even though this movie is mostly aimed at people who wont think much it would be a good message to send out from the autobots.

As for story line goes, they could continue this on a deeper level , that the decepticons have already been manipulating the secret government society sector 7 who knew about the decepticons coming back.
    Well i have been saying this for the longest time and i really think if any Decepticon is a bed fellow with Sector Seven so to speek, it would be Starscream. Something just isnt right... i feel he somehow working with Sector Seven.

Default Re: Make Transformers 2 Food for thought

Quote Originally Posted by autobot2007 View Post

*uraydo is restraining himself*
    "...my heart is turned to stone; I strike it, and it hurts my hand..."