Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 191

Thread: Shoot For The Fan Art

  1. #1
    Administrator sora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    4,196

    Default Shoot For The Fan Art

    After I dropped some pieces of fan art into Shoot for the art thread in the Miscellaneous section, I realized that it might be better not to spread TF related stuff everywhere on the board.
    So, if you have your TF drawing, painting, photograph, or other kind of fan art, post them here!

    Note: We hereby promise that the fan art displayed here does not contain any idea submissions.

    Once the two ruled the planet in peace.



    The weapons specialists


    Don't let go of the remote!
    Last edited by sora; 11-05-2008 at 01:42 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member raddimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    farg,north dakota
    Posts
    1,868

    Default Re: Shoot For The Fan Art

    "Autobots, let's go dismantle us some decepticons; So transform and roll out!"
    http://www.myspace.com/raddimus33

  3. #3
    Senior Member Swift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    2,068

    Default Re: Shoot For The Fan Art

    Quote Originally Posted by sora View Post
    After I dropped some pieces of fan art into Shoot for the art thread in the Miscellaneous section, I realized that it might be better not to spread TF related stuff everywhere on the board.
    So, if you have your TF drawing, painting, photograph, or other kind of fan art, post them here!

    Note: We hereby promise that the fan art displayed here does not contain any idea submissions.

    Once the two ruled the planet in peace.


    The weapons specialists


    Don't let go of the remote!
    OMG! The Jazz and Bumblebee one is sooo cute! That is awesome! Love the other ones too!
    Mean, Green Sexy DEATH Machine!

  4. #4
    Senior Member r-type's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,576

    Default Re: Shoot For The Fan Art

    Here you go Sora.

    I had this as a signature for a little bit back on the other board.

    I basically just hacked up a Peterbilt logo in photoshop to make it read as "Primebilt"

    It's a full cycle. Peter "built" Prime. (get it? Peter Cullen) *crickets chirp*


  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    With your girlfriend in her bed :)
    Posts
    1,573

    Default Re: Shoot For The Fan Art

    Quote Originally Posted by r-type View Post
    Here you go Sora.

    I had this as a signature for a little bit back on the other board.

    I basically just hacked up a Peterbilt logo in photoshop to make it read as "Primebilt"

    It's a full cycle. Peter "built" Prime. (get it? Peter Cullen) *crickets chirp*

    Uhhhh... I don't get it...




























    I kid...

  6. #6
    Senior Member r-type's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,576

    Default Re: Shoot For The Fan Art

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokescreen_5 View Post
    Uhhhh... I don't get it...


    I kid...
    *more crickets*

  7. #7
    Senior Member raddimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    farg,north dakota
    Posts
    1,868

    Default Re: Shoot For The Fan Art

    Zing,lol...

    "Autobots, let's go dismantle us some decepticons; So transform and roll out!"
    http://www.myspace.com/raddimus33

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    With your girlfriend in her bed :)
    Posts
    1,573

    Default Re: Shoot For The Fan Art

    Quote Originally Posted by r-type View Post
    *more crickets*
    Sure is a quiet night...................................




    uhhh......






    yeah.....

  9. #9
    Senior Member raddimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    farg,north dakota
    Posts
    1,868

    Default Re: Shoot For The Fan Art

    not really... ... ...Anybody here?
    "Autobots, let's go dismantle us some decepticons; So transform and roll out!"
    http://www.myspace.com/raddimus33

  10. #10
    Administrator sora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    4,196

    Default Re: Shoot For The Fan Art

    Quote Originally Posted by Swift View Post
    OMG! The Jazz and Bumblebee one is sooo cute! That is awesome! Love the other ones too!
    Thanks! Here's G1/Movie mixed Jazz too.



    Quote Originally Posted by r-type View Post
    Here you go Sora.

    I had this as a signature for a little bit back on the other board.

    I basically just hacked up a Peterbilt logo in photoshop to make it read as "Primebilt"

    It's a full cycle. Peter "built" Prime. (get it? Peter Cullen) *crickets chirp*

    Oh my..! At first glance, I thought it was a "nice Peterbilt logo". But it's not just a logo! Furthermore it's a transparent GIF! You're such a.. genius!

    And this logo makes me feel like getting one more tattoo...
    Last edited by sora; 11-05-2008 at 01:45 AM.

  11. #11

  12. #12

  13. #13
    Senior Member Swift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    2,068

    Default Re: Shoot For The Fan Art

    [QUOTE=sora;25144]Thanks! Here's G1/Movie mixed Jazz too.




    Thanks Sora, you are AWESOME!
    Damn Jazz is soooo hot!
    Mean, Green Sexy DEATH Machine!

  14. #14
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    10,956

    Default Re: Shoot For The Fan Art

    Quote Originally Posted by Swift View Post
    Those pics are awesome! Sheerrobot is my fav.
    Her name is actually Wind Shear its just the way the stupid website uploaded the file names. I'm really glad you like her, remember how I like badass fembots? Well here she is. She's also the leader of this squad btw.

    The names are Wind Shear, Ricochet, Cultivator, Jackknife, Heavy Metal, Torque, and Angler.

    I also made a Decepticreep named Dirge: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k..._ADK/dirge.jpg

  15. #15
    Senior Member Swift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    2,068

    Default Re: Shoot For The Fan Art

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Her name is actually Wind Shear its just the way the stupid website uploaded the file names. I'm really glad you like her, remember how I like badass fembots? Well here she is. She's also the leader of this squad btw.

    The names are Wind Shear, Ricochet, Cultivator, Jackknife, Heavy Metal, Torque, and Angler.

    I also made a Decepticreep named Dirge: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k..._ADK/dirge.jpg
    Sweet. Hey, is that your gf? jk! Wind sheer is a wicked name!
    Mean, Green Sexy DEATH Machine!

  16. #16
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    10,956

    Default Re: Shoot For The Fan Art

    Quote Originally Posted by Swift View Post
    Sweet. Hey, is that your gf? jk! Wind sheer is a wicked name!
    Yes she is. What's interesting is that Wind Sheer was originally the name for a male Decepticon jet. I already had the name for my fembot before I even knew that. I just think the name would also fit a female Autobot coupe.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Swift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    2,068

    Default Re: Shoot For The Fan Art

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Yes she is. What's interesting is that Wind Sheer was originally the name for a male Decepticon jet. I already had the name for my fembot before I even knew that. I just think the name would also fit a female Autobot coupe.
    Yeah, I recall seeing that on wikipedia when scoutin' out names. I did the same I checked all the posible names of transformers and Swift wasn't one of them. My advice, just don't say you are datin Windsheer without saying shes a female autobot. Otherwise, people may think your gay!
    Mean, Green Sexy DEATH Machine!

  18. #18
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    10,956

    Default Re: Shoot For The Fan Art

    Quote Originally Posted by Swift View Post
    Yeah, I recall seeing that on wikipedia when scoutin' out names. I did the same I checked all the posible names of transformers and Swift wasn't one of them. My advice, just don't say you are datin Windsheer without saying shes a female autobot. Otherwise, people may think your gay!
    LMAO!!!

    And here is the other pic of Windy, more detailed, me likey!

    http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...er_ADK/IMG.jpg

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    With your girlfriend in her bed :)
    Posts
    1,573

    Default Re: Shoot For The Fan Art

    Windy looks sad about something.. why is she so depressed? Ricochet must be some sort of Toyota since he bears the Toyota symbol on his chest... I'm guessing a Toyota Tundra?

  20. #20
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    10,956

    Default Re: Shoot For The Fan Art

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokescreen_5 View Post
    Windy looks sad about something.. why is she so depressed? Ricochet must be some sort of Toyota since he bears the Toyota symbol on his chest... I'm guessing a Toyota Tundra?
    Actually Torque is the Tundra. Ricochet is the Honda Ridgeline.

    I'm not sure why I made Windy like that, maybe she's actually pissed off or something. idk.

  21. #21
    Administrator sora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    4,196

    Default Re: Shoot For The Fan Art

    This weekend I allowed myself to indulge in coloring Prime.

    Last edited by sora; 11-05-2008 at 01:46 AM.

  22. #22
    Senior Member Swift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    2,068

    Default Re: Shoot For The Fan Art

    Quote Originally Posted by sora View Post
    This weekend I allowed myself to indulge in coloring Prime.

    WOW! The other ones rock, but this one tops them all! If you have fans I am definatly one of them!!!
    Mean, Green Sexy DEATH Machine!

  23. #23
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    10,956

    Default Re: Shoot For The Fan Art

    Optimus=Awesome

  24. #24
    Senior Member Swift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    2,068

    Default Re: Shoot For The Fan Art

    Check out this Painting I started 3 days ago and finished today. http://www.flickr.com/photos/25060731@N07/2426297416/ Its more of TFA(Transformers Animated) style. And yes shes a girl.
    Mean, Green Sexy DEATH Machine!

  25. #25

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •