Thread: So when will the cast and crew be announced?

Default So when will the cast and crew be announced?

We're only a month away from filming begins and still no official lists on cast and crew. They're really good at keeping things under the radar on this film. I'm very eager to know what actors are going to return and if there will be any new actors involved.

Default Re: So when will the cast and crew be announced?

Quote Originally Posted by LadiesMan217 View Post
    We're only a month away from filming begins and still no official lists on cast and crew. They're really good at keeping things under the radar on this film. I'm very eager to know what actors are going to return and if there will be any new actors involved.
    I love surprises.

(Dig your new avatar, btw.)
    "When you make something no one hates, no one loves it." - Tibor Kalman

I think the pending SAG strike may affect some of the cast...if not all...sooo we may not know for a little while.

And of course there will be new actors involved. And new 'bots...who are not a part of SAG.

*bows head*

I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.

If there are new actors I hope they're serious, good actors and not anymore of those "hip with the teenage crowd"-actors like Anthony Anderson and Bernie Mac they went for in the first one. I would love to have someone like Steve Buscemi in this film. He's always a hoot when he works with Michael. It would be cool if Michael Clarke Duncan (also worked with Michael twice before) had one of the Decepticons voices. His voice is awesome.

Banned

I think Michael is trying to keep it all a secret to keep you in suspense. We have to wait until June of 2009 to see the movie anyways.. so why worry about it now...

If there are new actors I hope they're serious, good actors and not anymore of those "hip with the teenage crowd"-actors like Anthony Anderson and Bernie Mac they went for in the first one. I would love to have someone like Steve Buscemi in this film. He's always a hoot when he works with Michael. It would be cool if Michael Clarke Duncan (also worked with Michael twice before) had one of the Decepticons voices. His voice is awesome.
    Awww....yeah. Buscemi: FANTASTIC. And Michael Clarke Duncan....great idea also.
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

I found out the exact date on a gossip site:

Quote Originally Posted by RESTRICTED

Sources inside the Michael Bay camp claim publicly to have no knowledge of the finality of casting. HOWEVER, a source close to the casting directors has let slip a small piece of vital information.

"I was told that the principal casting would be announced and finalized publicly on: *SPOILERS* the day the temperature in hell reaches at least 31 degrees.
    *SPOILERS*

OK, If you read it then you now know I give full permission to throw something at me.
    Last edited by xXRavenXx; 05-08-2008 at 03:50 PM.
    The only thing worse than stupid people are stupid people who bother me...
    Bumblebee1983:
    I'm da bomb.
    xXRavenXx:
    I'm Da Bomb... you can be my igniter though **Humms Light My Fire by The Doors** lol
    Bumblebee1983:
    As for being your igniter.....umm.....okay.
    xXRavenXx:
    **Thrilled with BB Raven sings afternoon delight from Anchorman**

Quote Originally Posted by xXRavenXx View Post
    I found out the exact date on a gossip site:

OK, If you read it then you now know I give full permission to throw something at me.
    ROTFLMAO

Yeah, uhh....it's that temperature in here, and I am in hell, so anything's possible.

As for throwing something at you...*looks around* what's heavy/bulky that I can pick up and throw....umm.....*finds full water bottle*

HERE! CATCH!

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee1983 View Post
    ROTFLMAO

Yeah, uhh....it's that temperature in here, and I am in hell, so anything's possible.

As for throwing something at you...*looks around* what's heavy/bulky that I can pick up and throw....umm.....*finds full water bottle*

HERE! CATCH!
    *takes a bow*

It was hard to find a color that made it "invisible".
    The only thing worse than stupid people are stupid people who bother me...
    Bumblebee1983:
    I'm da bomb.
    xXRavenXx:
    I'm Da Bomb... you can be my igniter though **Humms Light My Fire by The Doors** lol
    Bumblebee1983:
    As for being your igniter.....umm.....okay.
    xXRavenXx:
    **Thrilled with BB Raven sings afternoon delight from Anchorman**

Quote Originally Posted by xXRavenXx View Post
    *takes a bow*

It was hard to find a color that made it "invisible".
    *cocks eyebrow*

Just damn...I about took it seriously, until I read the not-so-invisible part.