Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New vehicle concept for a Decepticon

Default New vehicle concept for a Decepticon

I think the super sexy, very agressive looking Nissan R35 GTR will be the perfect Decepticon vehicle!!

What do you think?

Banned

Default Re: New vehicle concept for a Decepticon

Quote Originally Posted by NittoMOD View Post
    I think the super sexy, very agressive looking Nissan R35 GTR will be the perfect Decepticon vehicle!!

What do you think?

Nice ride.. but what Decepticon would you use it for? One of the Stunticons? Wildrider maybe? To tell ya the truth.. it kinda reminds me of the car they used for Megatron when he was a Go Bot

G1 Wildrider (from the Stunticons)
    Megatron Go Bot
    Last edited by Smokescreen_5; 04-25-2008 at 02:55 AM.

Senior Member StefsChemicalRomance's Avatar

Cool! It looks very.. mean!
    "I can change almost anything - But I can't change human nature." -Dr Manhattan/Jon Osterman

What do you think?

hmmmm.... i think this vehicle would fit jazz.

Quote Originally Posted by Xsubs View Post

ummm no
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone from IMDB
    Why does Will Smith always play a black man?

My Blu-ray collection.

Nice vehicle, but I think more autobot when I see it. I really like the military theme they kept with the decepticons in the first film. But like ol' dude said, stunticons would be a nice fit. I'll bet they could do some cool shit with some rally cars, like some lancers or imprezas that could assemble and disassemble quickly.

Like above looks more autobot to me. Not hulky big dark or mean enough :P

I agree, it looks more like an Autobot.

Let's stick with the domestics for this movie guys and gals.

is anything this is the car. http://www.autoblog.com/photos/silve...r-srt8/626730/

While it's a nice car, I think they should stay away from any thing remotely resembling a rice rocket.

Quote Originally Posted by nelson View Post
    While it's a nice car, I think they should stay away from any thing remotely resembling a rice rocket.
    Do we have the F&F movies to thank for that? It's a shame. Because this car is slick.

Why's that? The Nissan GT-R is a Corvette Z06 beater.
    It's an amazing piece of machinery and technology. Other than that it's Japanese, it hardly resembles a "rice rocket", which I always associate with souped up 4 cylinder economy cars (is there an official definition? ).

While I am no boy-racer fan, I'd still want a diverse bunch of vehicles in Transformers. Nothing but a bunch of Fords in there would not only be boring, but also unrealistic.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tylerdurden View Post
    Let's stick with the domestics for this movie guys and gals.

is anything this is the car. http://www.autoblog.com/photos/silve...r-srt8/626730/
    Ooooh.. I want I want I want!!!! LOL.. I love it.. I wonder how much its going for.. I'm guessing around 30 G?

Awww.. whats wrong with rice rockets.. lol.. I like WRX's

I hope they're able to use vehicles in the new movie that aren't under the GM umbrella. I think Barricade as the Saleen was the only deviation from that in the first movie... might be wrong. I've read alot of hate about 'em on other forums, but I'm partial to Fords... would love to see a new F-150 or the Shelby GT 500.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSloppyJesus View Post
    I hope they're able to use vehicles in the new movie that aren't under the GM umbrella. I think Barricade as the Saleen was the only deviation from that in the first movie... might be wrong. I've read alot of hate about 'em on other forums, but I'm partial to Fords... would love to see a new F-150 or the Shelby GT 500.
    Not you, but I've noticed alot of others seem to overlook the fact that main hero (Prime) was a Peterbilt, not related to GM. (when bashing the Autobots being all GM)

I'm curious who (car mfg.) they will tap for the next one, if they will even deviate from GM at all.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Xsubs View Post
    Ya I could see how you would think it could be Jazz but as for an Autobot... if it was red I could see cliffjumper. What do you think?

I dont know... I would like to see a Transformer come down in Japan or another country. There would be a good chance it would take on the form of a rice rocket. I think we need a mix of different car makers anyway. I'm tired of hearing people say TFs is just one big GM marketing add.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSloppyJesus View Post
    Thats funny cause in the Fan-fic we did I put in two no name Autobots that were F-150s. As for Barricade his car wasnt put inas a ford product but rather as a Saleen product. I really would like to see some big name Fords and others, not just GMs.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by r-type View Post
    Not you, but I've noticed alot of others seem to overlook the fact that main hero (Prime) was a Peterbilt, not related to GM. (when bashing the Autobots being all GM)

I'm curious who (car mfg.) they will tap for the next one, if they will even deviate from GM at all.
    Kinda interesting how not a single autobot was kept the same.. .

Ironhide - Toyota Hilux to GMC Topkick
    Bumblebee - Volkswagen bug to Chevy Camaro
    Jazz - Porsche 925 Turbo to Pontiac Solstice
    Ratchet - Nissan Van to Hummer H2
    Prime - Freightliner to Peterbilt

Quote Originally Posted by Smokescreen_5 View Post
    Kinda interesting how not a single autobot was kept the same.. .

Ironhide - Toyota Hilux to GMC Topkick
    Bumblebee - Volkswagen bug to Chevy Camaro
    Jazz - Porsche 925 Turbo to Pontiac Solstice
    Ratchet - Nissan Van to Hummer H2
    Prime - Freightliner to Peterbilt
    Smoke, Trailbreaker was the Toyota Hilux Ironhide was also a Nissan Van like Ratchet.

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Smoke, Trailbreaker was the Toyota Hilux Ironhide was also a Nissan Van like Ratchet.
    Yeah, go back and watch the episodes! lol. maybe they will refresh your memory.
    Mean, Green Sexy DEATH Machine!

Trust me, I've heard plenty of the GM car commercial bullshit from people... and, while I hate to say it, they're right. The first transformers movie wouldn't have been able to be what it was without the financial backing from GM. They had GM backing and they hired only up-and-comers and older actors with failing careers. That's what I really respected about Bay's work in this film... very careful planning to deliver his vision with what he had to work with. ALL of the money in this film went to the special effects, and was well worth it... it was made for about 150 mil. and has made the studios HUUUUUUUUUGE profits... not including merchandise. Nobody thought that the movie was going be as big of a hit as it was, or else they would've given in spider-man 3 money (rumored to be in the 300-400 mil. range).

That's why I love it, the second time around Bay has a much larger budget... everyone's gonna get more of what they want... the transformers. My only wish for the new movie is that Prime dies. That NEEDS to happen.

yeah cuz Bay wants to keep it all-American.

Which is too bad because the Toyota Supra is also another aggressive vehicle they could use

Its gonna be a helluva movie nonetheless regardless of what vehicle(s) they decide to use

I'm all for the anti-rice-rocket movement!.....Can't stand all them little shit boxes with wings, and soup-can exhaust, but......

According to Nissan, the GTR packs more punch than American muscle.......Ferrari, and Lamborghini.

It's boasted that the twin turbo GTR with its All-wheel Drive will do 0-60 in 3.2 seconds......(and it's got paddleshifting..Sweet!!!)

Factory quotes the car only makes 480hp, but at over 3800 lbs, the performance numbers don't add up....Nissan is either BS'ing actual power figures (much like the underated NSX), or.....we need more proof that it is as fast as they say it is

It wouldn't take much to make the car look Sexier......Just add some American Racing rims

What do you think?

Helloooooo Dead End!

Quoted the wrong post....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Heh heh.. oh yeah.. hmm.. I must've been looking at your screen name when posting that.. cuz yeah.. I knew that.. lol. and yeah.. I have all the episodes on DVD.