Thread: Curiousity About Bethlehem Filming

Default Curiousity About Bethlehem Filming

I was just curious if the filmmakers were going to look for extra's in Bethlehem, or in Philly for that matter? I am a huge fan of the first film and if I could be just an extra in the second film, especially with you all coming to my home town, I'd be willing to do anything. If you are going to look for extras around Bethlehem, I would just like to know how/where to apply? Thank you in advance for your respone, I'm sure you're very busy and any answers are appreciated.

-DTransue

Banned

Default Re: Curiousity About Bethlehem Filming

Quote Originally Posted by DTransue View Post
    I was just curious if the filmmakers were going to look for extra's in Bethlehem, or in Philly for that matter? I am a huge fan of the first film and if I could be just an extra in the second film, especially with you all coming to my home town, I'd be willing to do anything. If you are going to look for extras around Bethlehem, I would just like to know how/where to apply? Thank you in advance for your respone, I'm sure you're very busy and any answers are appreciated.

-DTransue
    I'm sure they'd let everyone know that if you'd like to be an extra, to show up.. It was announced all over the radio and in newspapers when they were looking for extras, as well as regular baseball players for the filming of "The Final Season", in my area last summer.

Just Announced this morning in the local paper. Transformers will be looking for asain people because they are turning bethlehem steel into an Asian city. They're looking for asain looking people from ages 7 to 65, but the population of asains is only 2.4% of the Lehigh Valley. So i'm a fat white guy, i'm hoping to be cast as a tourist in this asain town ... or something... I really want to be in this movie, I dont even want to be paid.

I was curious if it is possible to watch the filming?
    I would love to bring my kids down (we live in Cleveland)
    But I didn’t want to drive all that way to disapoint them with a closed set.

Quote Originally Posted by degenerateone View Post
    I was curious if it is possible to watch the filming?
    I would love to bring my kids down (we live in Cleveland)
    But I didnít want to drive all that way to disapoint them with a closed set.
    If you stand far enough away and have a pair of good binoculars, you should be able to. On youtube. I saw videos of scenes of the first movie being shot from a window in a nearby building.

Here is an article from the Morning Call about the filming at the steel works. There is a picture of the location for those interested.

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/all-...,2051127.story