Thread: Soundwaves New Look

Arrow Soundwaves New Look

I was looking around DeviART and stumbled onto this pic of Soundwave.

Dude, this guy hit the nail on the head! Go to deviantART and just look up 'Soundwave'! It'll be one of the first ones you see! But really, This disign is perfect! It holds some feature of G1 yet still could fit the design of the movie. If Soundwave makes it in TF2, I think we got a great design right here! What do you think?
    Freedom of speech is great and all, but say it polite or don't say it at all.
    Please call me Ditto.

Banned

Default Re: Soundwaves New Look

Quote Originally Posted by MovinForward View Post

Dude, this guy hit the nail on the head! Go to deviantART and just look up 'Soundwave'! It'll be one of the first ones you see! But really, This disign is perfect! It holds some feature of G1 yet still could fit the design of the movie. If Soundwave makes it in TF2, I think we got a great design right here! What do you think?
    Sorry sweety but this pic is old. It has been on the boards in a lot of threads. But ya you are right this pic is sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow2879 View Post
    Sorry sweety but this pic is old. It has been on the boards in a lot of threads. But ya you are right this pic is sweet.
    *Eyetwitch* I know it's old, BUT I have yet to see a better 'new' Soundwave look. Have you? If so, show us(seriously, that'd be sweet). This thread could also be used for new looks for any bot or con you think should apear in TF2.

On to the important thing though.

You did NOT just call meh 'sweety'. Yur' goin' down, buddy boy! *Pulls out death lasers of death and charges them(jk)*

IT'S THE ULTIMAT SHOWDOWN OF ULTIMAT DESTINY!
    Please call me Ditto.

Banned

*Eyetwitch* I know it's old, BUT I have yet to see a better 'new' Soundwave look. Have you? If so, show us(seriously, that'd be sweet). This thread could also be used for new looks for any bot or con you think should apear in TF2.

On to the important thing though.

You did NOT just call meh 'sweety'. Yur' goin' down, buddy boy! *Pulls out death lasers of death and charges them(jk)*

IT'S THE ULTIMAT SHOWDOWN OF ULTIMAT DESTINY!
    Ya I did say that and it was out of pure respect No I havent been able to find a better pic of Soundwave.

Banned

I've seen one other picture of Soundwave using the same Balkan MK-6 vehicle, but this picture seems to conform the parts of the vehicle on the robot better. yes I've seen this one posted before so its nothing new, I just couldn't remember where I saw it. The other pic of Soundwave is on this other thread here

Banned

Also if you want to see different views of the vehicle, go to this website here http://www.aavi.com/ click on the images to see at 4 pictures. They also seem to call it a Gurkha as well..

Theres a Balkan, a Balkan MK-3 and a Balkan MK-4. The homepage has the MK-6 listed in the vehicles section.. . http://www.aavi.com/sav.html

I like the bottom one better but it needs to have the head from the top one.

Look at the top one, Ironhide called, he wants his hands and feet back.

Euless, Texas, United States, 108339615853282, Euless, Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow2879 View Post
    Wow I am pretty much a board whore and I have never seen this pic. It is pretty kick ass.

I really enjoy the concept of these pics, especially keeping with the continuity of the film as far as decepticons being military vehicles/aircraft. But what about the cassettes? The closest and most conceivable concept I've found is this:

http://flickr.com/photos/pimpscooter/957057043/

I can't think of a reason you'd have subwoofers in a military vehicle... or what a military vehicle would have to use as them little guys? I know Blackout had Scorpinok, but it was made from helicopter parts. The Balkan doesn't have enough shit to pop out three or four other robots and have it believable. Not to mention that Soundwave was one of the bigger, stronger decepticons. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSloppyJesus View Post
    I really enjoy the concept of these pics, especially keeping with the continuity of the film as far as decepticons being military vehicles/aircraft. But what about the cassettes? The closest and most conceivable concept I've found is this:

http://flickr.com/photos/pimpscooter/957057043/

I can't think of a reason you'd have subwoofers in a military vehicle... or what a military vehicle would have to use as them little guys? I know Blackout had Scorpinok, but it was made from helicopter parts. The Balkan doesn't have enough shit to pop out three or four other robots and have it believable. Not to mention that Soundwave was one of the bigger, stronger decepticons. Thoughts?
    Wahhh, I can see the picture 'cus my school comp is blocking it(Yes, I am at school right now)! Oh well, I'll check it when I get home. Maybe the Balken used in the movie(If used at all) could be all tricked out, like Ratchet was(Wasn't he a tricked out H2 hummer or somethin'?). He could have extra parts that pop off and become the 'casset' bots. And we all know Frenzy's not coming of him anytime soon so that leaves Razorbeak, Ravage, and Rumble. Hm, tricked out enough and they might be able to pull it off.
    Please call me Ditto.

Wow...that pic is kickass. Has anyone found any other pictures of other characters? i found one of hound the link is
    http://chameleonbot.deviantart.com/a...ncept-63008536
    (sorry if the link doesn't work.)
    http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l...ransform02.png

Starscream
    Decepticon Second in Command
    F-22 Raptor
    31 feet 2 inches
    Streak
    Autobot
    Ferrari California GT convertible (blue in color)
    18 feet 8 inches

So i hear news travels fast...
    Oh yes. At the speed of Skywarp.
    :lol

hey that was cool, I saved it into my dieviant account as a favorite, though it would have been better in color.
    "Call me a traitor...I'm just collecting your victims..." Paramore Monster

Thumbs up Re: Soundwaves New Look

Cool!! I have had that pic for a long time, and I was wondering if anyone else had seen it cuz its awsome!!
    You are the person I care for most in my life. And if there is anything you need I wont be far away. -Bumblebee to Sam
    Lady Autobot

You all read the read before you post thing right? The good thing is that if it's posted it can be hi-jacked. Soooo, who knows? Maybe one of the random robot designs will be in the running for consideration. I mean after all the designers have to start from somewhere, and a lot of fans have helped them out in that respect.
    The only thing worse than stupid people are stupid people who bother me...
    Bumblebee1983:
    I'm da bomb.
    xXRavenXx:
    I'm Da Bomb... you can be my igniter though **Humms Light My Fire by The Doors** lol
    Bumblebee1983:
    As for being your igniter.....umm.....okay.
    xXRavenXx:
    **Thrilled with BB Raven sings afternoon delight from Anchorman**