Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wishful Thinking: The TFs you'd like to see in the sequels and their voice actors

Default Re: Wishful Thinking: The TFs you'd like to see in the sequels and their voice actors

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Stitch View Post
    Okay, we've all seen the latest and much debated cast list of humans. But I'm sure you'd rather talk about the new 'Bots and the 'Cons.

Now, this isn't a demand or anything... like I said, it's just a wishful thinking thread. So, I'm just curious to know which new transformers you guys would like to see in the sequels...and the voice actors to go with them.

My two cents?

Soundwave (I KNOW everyone's going to say this) - Frank Welker (I really really wanna see him as part of the Live action series... even if he's not playing Meggy)
    Thundercracker - Armageddon reunion here - Michael Clarke Duncan - TC can be his nice, conflicted 'Con self here with subplot.

Prowl - We NEED the good cop! David Caruso I would LMAO if we have a movie Prowl doing a Horatio Caine complete with the head tilt. Heh.
    Sideswipe - Owen Wilson (Cars. Yes. 'Nuff said)
    Sunstreaker - Ben Affleck (if we're talkin' Armageddon...)

Thoughts? Reactions? Your own dream voice cast? Share 'em here! (If our mods don't mind...)

Hey ppl...Just wanted to say I really like the idea of Owen Wilson as a transformer voice over. I just think it would give them a sense of humour ...'bot or 'con! I mean just listening to his voice makes me laugh! and it would suit a race car perfectly (and i havent even seen 'Cars'!)
    Also I totally agree and think the Jay and Bob idea voices would be sweet!

Default Re: Wishful Thinking: The TFs you'd like to see in the sequels and their voice actors

welcome to bay land adamacus
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

Cheers! I've been skulking for months!
    " See you in a bit, just off down the pub with Prime"

Wishful Thinking: The TFs you'd like to see in the sequels and their voice actors
    I'm going to take the title of my own thread too literally.

Picture this: Peter Cullen, the Big Guy himself, actually appearing in the movie, driving Optimus Prime in his Peterbilt form, as his hologram.

Ah. Suweeet coolness.

And it would be a better one than Generic Moustache Guy Hologram that the 'Cons were using! Heh.

Oh. What about Wheeljack with Spike's voice (Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer)? If we have to have English-accented Autobots, why not that crazy inventor?
    "I am Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." - Inigo Montoya, The Princess Bride

I think that during the Indy 500 the decepticons attack the race track and Danicka Patrick is ejected from her car and Mirage transforms and saves the day

Oh. What about Wheeljack with Spike's voice (Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer)? If we have to have English-accented Autobots, why not that crazy inventor?
    That got me thinking, what about Sir Patrick Moore? the english astronomer? He's got a pretty intellectual sounding voice? Even if it wasnt for Wheeljack he'd make a pretty good voice over either way imo.
    " See you in a bit, just off down the pub with Prime"

like mark ryan when voice bumblebee
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

Banned

And it would be a better one than Generic Moustache Guy Hologram that the 'Cons were using! Heh.
    I'm curious.. the guy they used as the Hologram for Starscream, Blackout, and Barricade, was it actually all the same guy? Or different guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Smokescreen_5 View Post
    I'm curious.. the guy they used as the Hologram for Starscream, Blackout, and Barricade, was it actually all the same guy? Or different guys?

If I remember the extras from the DVD right, it IS the same guy and he really IS the pilot for Blackout. Apparently, the Powers That Be like him and decided to use him as Generic 'Con Hologram Moustache Guy. Lucky man.
    "I am Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." - Inigo Montoya, The Princess Bride

You know what, i'd like to see Wheeljack, and see if he still blows things up after 12 years.

I'd also like to see Sideswipe and Sunstreaker, and see if they totally piss off Ratchet like usual.

Ooh! And how about Wheelie? (Just for laughs)
    http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l...ransform02.png

Starscream
    Decepticon Second in Command
    F-22 Raptor
    31 feet 2 inches
    Streak
    Autobot
    Ferrari California GT convertible (blue in color)
    18 feet 8 inches

So i hear news travels fast...
    Oh yes. At the speed of Skywarp.
    :lol

I only want to see two things. A) Autobot Tracks B) Prime not get thrashed by Megatron.

Quote Originally Posted by Starscreamisthebest View Post
    You know what, i'd like to see Wheeljack, and see if he still blows things up after 12 years.

I'd also like to see Sideswipe and Sunstreaker, and see if they totally piss off Ratchet like usual.

Ooh! And how about Wheelie? (Just for laughs)
    Sunstreaker and Sideswipe, for realz. Yeah, they could be the humor of the 2nd movie. Them pissing off Hat-I mean Ratchet and him beating them into scrap metal.
    Freedom of speech is great and all, but say it polite or don't say it at all.
    Please call me Ditto.

Hound. I dunno who could voice him, but I like Michael Keaton. So he'll do for now.

Quote Originally Posted by MovinForward View Post
    Sunstreaker and Sideswipe, for realz. Yeah, they could be the humor of the 2nd movie. Them pissing off Hat-I mean Ratchet and him beating them into scrap metal.
    did he actually do that in the original series? i can't remember.

Starscream
    F-22 Raptor
    31 feet 2 inches
    Streak
    Autobot
    18 feet 8 inches

Banned

Thumbs up Re: Wishful Thinking: The TFs you'd like to see in the sequels and their voice actors

Hot Rod anyone?:

It would be pretty cool if he made it to TF2.
    Last edited by JoRom; 04-30-2008 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JoRom View Post
    Hot Rod anyone?:

It would be pretty cool if he made it to TF2.
    Too cool.
    Freedom of speech is great and all, but say it polite or don't say it at all.
    Please call me Ditto.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Smokescreen_5 View Post
    same guy.

Smile Re: Wishful Thinking: The TFs you'd like to see in the sequels and their voice actors

did he actually do that in the original series? i can't remember.
    Not really. As far as I can tell most of the Ratchet/Twins fighting is in fanfiction. Ratchet's not that cranky in the G1 animation, or in any of the comics I've read. Transformers Animated is the only one with a grumpy Ratchet.

Quote Originally Posted by haras33 View Post
    Not really. As far as I can tell most of the Ratchet/Twins fighting is in fanfiction. Ratchet's not that cranky in the G1 animation, or in any of the comics I've read. Transformers Animated is the only one with a grumpy Ratchet.
    Thanks for answering!

Starscream
    F-22 Raptor
    31 feet 2 inches
    Streak
    Autobot
    18 feet 8 inches

Thanks for answering!
    Actually, whether it's fan fiction or not, the Hatchet vs. the Twins make great comic relief. And wrench-throwing Ratchet is love.