Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wishful Thinking: The TFs you'd like to see in the sequels and their voice actors

Default Wishful Thinking: The TFs you'd like to see in the sequels and their voice actors

Okay, we've all seen the latest and much debated cast list of humans. But I'm sure you'd rather talk about the new 'Bots and the 'Cons.

Now, this isn't a demand or anything... like I said, it's just a wishful thinking thread. So, I'm just curious to know which new transformers you guys would like to see in the sequels...and the voice actors to go with them.

My two cents?

Soundwave (I KNOW everyone's going to say this) - Frank Welker (I really really wanna see him as part of the Live action series... even if he's not playing Meggy)
    Thundercracker - Armageddon reunion here - Michael Clarke Duncan - TC can be his nice, conflicted 'Con self here with subplot.

Prowl - We NEED the good cop! David Caruso I would LMAO if we have a movie Prowl doing a Horatio Caine complete with the head tilt. Heh.
    Sideswipe - Owen Wilson (Cars. Yes. 'Nuff said)
    Sunstreaker - Ben Affleck (if we're talkin' Armageddon...)

Thoughts? Reactions? Your own dream voice cast? Share 'em here! (If our mods don't mind...)
    "I am Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." - Inigo Montoya, The Princess Bride

Default Re: Wishful Thinking: The TFs you'd like to see in the sequels and their voice actors

Vin Desiel for Soundwave!
    "...my heart is turned to stone; I strike it, and it hurts my hand..."

Banned

Default Re: Wishful Thinking: The TFs you'd like to see in the sequels and their voice actors

Quote Originally Posted by uraydo View Post
    Vin Desiel for Soundwave!
    How about Vin Desiel as Hotrod? I think he would have the voice and the attitude to be a bad ass Hotrod

no no frank welker for soundwave
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow2879 View Post
    How about Vin Desiel as Hotrod? I think he would have the voice and the attitude to be a bad ass Hotrod
    Nahh.. can't have Vin as Hotrod.. Vin has a dark voice. Hotrod is a boy's voice. like.. oh.. I dunno.. Leonardo DiCaprio.. heh heh.. err.. even though I don't care for the kid.. he'd fit as a voice for Hotrod...

Vin might make a good Thundercracker or Sunstreaker too.... I like his voice as well. He could also make a very bad-ass Prowl.

Hot Rod? Bwahahahaha! Leo?!! That fella who played Johnny Storm in the FF movie (forgot his name just now) might make a good Hot Rod too....

Keanu Reeves as Beachcomber! (runs liek whoa)
    "I am Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." - Inigo Montoya, The Princess Bride

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Stitch View Post
    Vin might make a good Thundercracker or Sunstreaker too.... I like his voice as well. He could also make a very bad-ass Prowl.

Hot Rod? Bwahahahaha! Leo?!! That fella who played Johnny Storm in the FF movie (forgot his name just now) might make a good Hot Rod too....

Keanu Reeves as Beachcomber! (runs liek whoa)
    Chris Evans as Hot Rod? Hmm.. yeah.. that wouldn't be bad I guess.. I dunno.. I just can't picture Vin as a Transformers' voice. Maybe as another teammate to Tyrese in the military.. as a human. I just keep trying to place him with Transformers.. and the closest I can come to is Warpath.. but that'd be too small of a role... Hmm.. maybe Menasor if the Stunticons came about.. or Motormaster I should say.. I dunno.

Gahh I hate it when FF is used for Fantastic Four.. first thing I normally think of is Final Fantasy ... like FF7.. the classic with Cloud and Sephiroth.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Smokescreen_5 View Post
    Chris Evans as Hot Rod? Hmm.. yeah.. that wouldn't be bad I guess.. I dunno.. I just can't picture Vin as a Transformers' voice. Maybe as another teammate to Tyrese in the military.. as a human. I just keep trying to place him with Transformers.. and the closest I can come to is Warpath.. but that'd be too small of a role... Hmm.. maybe Menasor if the Stunticons came about.. or Motormaster I should say.. I dunno.

Gahh I hate it when FF is used for Fantastic Four.. first thing I normally think of is Final Fantasy ... like FF7.. the classic with Cloud and Sephiroth.
    Ya I guess your right... he would make a better Decepticon voice. Motomaster from the Stunticons would be cool. Hay!!! What about the voice for Devistator when the Constructicons combine?

Sowwy, dude. Heh. That's why I clarified by mentioning the character Johnny Storm. But yeah, I'm an anime nut too - it's keeping up with the acronymys in the RIGHT fandom that's the trick.

Vin would make just as good a human character in the movies as he might a voice over actor too.

Here's a crazy thought - Jason "Jay" Mewes (of Jay and Silent Bob fame, if I got his real name right) would make a great G1 Rumble. Although the language would push the rating waaaaaaay up. Snerk. Could Jay cuss like a Transformer the way he does as a human?

Quote Originally Posted by megatron42 View Post
    no no frank welker for soundwave
    Yeah I agree Frank needs a voice in this movie.

Chris Evans as Hot Rod. Strange as it sounds, I like it. I think he could pull it off. As for Devastator, I think it would be cool if he had a voice of multitude. If they use the giant ship aka tital wave, it should be Vin Diesel. I have no idea for Soundwave.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by menasor3 View Post
    Chris Evans as Hot Rod. Strange as it sounds, I like it. I think he could pull it off. As for Devastator, I think it would be cool if he had a voice of multitude. If they use the giant ship aka tital wave, it should be Vin Diesel. I have no idea for Soundwave.
    Tidal Wave.. good choice!!!

Here's a crazy thought - Jason "Jay" Mewes (of Jay and Silent Bob fame, if I got his real name right) would make a great G1 Rumble. Although the language would push the rating waaaaaaay up. Snerk. Could Jay cuss like a Transformer the way he does as a human?
    So does that mean that Ravage would be Silent Bob?

BWAHAHAHAHA! Oh, man, can you picture it? Ravage isn't exactly supposed to talk, at all, and then, towards the end of the movie, he starts talking and he's cussing out Rumble (Jay) and Soundwave like mad....

My wish list of Autobots that will never happen (includes some ones that already appeared):

Small Rally

Cliffjumper - Subaru WRX Sti, red
    Bumblebee - Subaru WRX Sedan, yellow

Big USA

Prowl - Dodge Charger R/T Police Package, b&w
    Smokescreen - Dodge Charger SRT8, blue with yellow accents
    Bluestreak - Dodge Challenger SRT 8, Grey with dark grey accents
    Tracks - Chevrolet Corvette Z06, blue with yellow accents
    Wheeljack - Ford Shelby GT - white with blue accents
    Hot Rod - Dodge Viper - put the flames on him

Euro

Jazz - Porsche Cayman, white with blue accents
    Blurr - Bugatti Veyron - light and dark blue shades

Trucks

Hound - Hummer H3 (topless) - army green.

Faizon Love... hands down... that cat has a hell of a voice. He'd be great for an Evil Con. OR even Cyclonus
    The only thing worse than stupid people are stupid people who bother me...
    Bumblebee1983:
    I'm da bomb.
    xXRavenXx:
    I'm Da Bomb... you can be my igniter though **Humms Light My Fire by The Doors** lol
    Bumblebee1983:
    As for being your igniter.....umm.....okay.
    xXRavenXx:
    **Thrilled with BB Raven sings afternoon delight from Anchorman**

Tidal Wave.. good choice!!!

BWAHAHAHAHA! Oh, man, can you picture it? Ravage isn't exactly supposed to talk, at all, and then, towards the end of the movie, he starts talking and he's cussing out Rumble (Jay) and Soundwave like mad....
    Oh my God, I can soooo picture this.

Jay and Silent Bob rock my socks.
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bay_Fan_Gibson View Post
    My wish list of Autobots that will never happen (includes some ones that already appeared):

Small Rally

Cliffjumper - Subaru WRX Sti, red
    Bumblebee - Subaru WRX Sedan, yellow

Big USA

Prowl - Dodge Charger R/T Police Package, b&w
    Smokescreen - Dodge Charger SRT8, blue with yellow accents
    Bluestreak - Dodge Challenger SRT 8, Grey with dark grey accents
    Tracks - Chevrolet Corvette Z06, blue with yellow accents
    Wheeljack - Ford Shelby GT - white with blue accents
    Hot Rod - Dodge Viper - put the flames on him

Euro

Jazz - Porsche Cayman, white with blue accents
    Blurr - Bugatti Veyron - light and dark blue shades

Trucks

Hound - Hummer H3 (topless) - army green.

Don't forget ..

Smokescreen - Subaru WRX STi - World Rally Blue

I was thinking about a triple changer like Astrotrain, you know, the "choo choo rocket"?

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    I was thinking about a triple changer like Astrotrain, you know, the "choo choo rocket"?
    Or Bliztwing?

*BLITZWING FOR PRESIDENT!* (Lol, sorry!)
    Freedom of speech is great and all, but say it polite or don't say it at all.
    Please call me Ditto.

What I would really enjoy is hearing the slightly altered voice of Keith David as Soundwave... he did Barricade in the extremely disappointing video game. I'd be tickled pink to see my favorite character voiced by him.

But I'm sorry to say I disagree with the voice-castings on this thread for Hot Rod... why not Judd Nelson? Seriously? He's still alive, and he's cheap... what was the last movie you saw him in? The name of the Transformers game is to get most for your money on actors, and put everything else into effects. Bay hit the jackpot with LeBeuff(?)... His performance was great, I just hope they didn't spend too much on casting him again.

I want Ravage to appear in TF2! That Decepticon would be PERFECT with soundwave! I would also like to see Soundwave's voice the same as the G1 version of him! Can't mess with da classics!
    Mean, Green Sexy DEATH Machine!

Arcee = Gabriel Union

Quote Originally Posted by TIMtationX View Post
    Arcee = Gabriel Union
    Agreed.
    Please call me Ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by Swift View Post
    I want Ravage to appear in TF2! That Decepticon would be PERFECT with soundwave! I would also like to see Soundwave's voice the same as the G1 version of him! Can't mess with da classics!
    You mean Frank Welker, he's the man!

I actually want to see Elita One but I can't think of a good voice. Any sugestions?
    Please call me Ditto.