Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: My Real Transformer

  1. #1
    Junior Member JK Han's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Seoul, Korea
    Posts
    3

    Default My Real Transformer

    I just want to show you my real transfomer that is made with some servo motors and a case of a RC car. PLZ, turn up the volume and watch my video linked below.^^
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK8OjwMdn5I

  2. #2
    Senior Member xAgonyxScenex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    2,172

    Default

    very cool...my brain couldnt figure that out

  3. #3
    Senior Member Galvatron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Seattle,Washington USA
    Posts
    462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JK Han View Post
    I just want to show you my real transfomer that is made with some servo motors and a case of a RC car. PLZ, turn up the volume and watch my video linked below.^^
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK8OjwMdn5I
    WOW! Impressive! Great work! If you are interested in selling it please contact me and I would make you an offer.

    Thanks for sharing the video.

    "You want to scream? I'LL give you something to scream about!" Quote by G1 Galvatron.

  4. #4
    Junior Member JK Han's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Seoul, Korea
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galvatron View Post
    WOW! Impressive! Great work! If you are interested in selling it please contact me and I would make you an offer.

    Thanks for sharing the video.

    Thanks for interest in my robot.
    Your suggestion is just the expression of praise, isn't it?
    if it is not, Um..., sorry but I can't sell it, Galvatron.
    I can't sent it anywhere.
    I suppose you would understand my feeling because you also, I think, love robots.
    Thanks!

  5. #5
    Senior Member Galvatron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Seattle,Washington USA
    Posts
    462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JK Han View Post
    Thanks for interest in my robot.
    Your suggestion is just the expression of praise, isn't it?
    if it is not, Um..., sorry but I can't sell it, Galvatron.
    I can't sent it anywhere.
    I suppose you would understand my feeling because you also, I think, love robots.
    Thanks!
    Hi.

    It is a serious offer to buy it but if you do not want to sell it then I will respect that decision, if you change your mind then you can contact me here.

    Thank you again for sharing the video.
    "You want to scream? I'LL give you something to scream about!" Quote by G1 Galvatron.

  6. #6
    Administrator sora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    4,212

    Default

    Sweet! It's wireless... and it does have its camera inside? I'm impressed.

  7. #7
    Junior Member JK Han's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Seoul, Korea
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sora View Post
    Sweet! It's wireless... and it does have its camera inside? I'm impressed.
    Thanks. BTW, yes, I installed a small wireless camera in the robot which is usually used for a candid shot.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •