Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: now I don't know if I'm mad are dissapointed.

Question now I don't know if I'm mad are dissapointed.

I posted that thread about the cops waving a gun in my general direction.let me first say thanks cade, sora, and queen, and ladyscorpio, for there concern and responses.I have noticed I had twenty one views and out of all those I got a total of four people to actually say hey thank god you werent hurt are your nephews werent hurt. I thought I had more friends on here then that,but once again ty to those that did show some concern or give constructive critsizm. seeing so few responses to a serious incident; that thank god didn't turn out worse than it could have,kinda hurt my feelings. For those of you who just didn't see,are for those who are over in iraq,I'm not talking about you.You people who talk with me are me talking with you know hwo you are,it's just disaapointing I thought I had more friends on here than this.Thanks again jess, sora, and queen for your responses,and concern.
    "Autobots, let's go dismantle us some decepticons; So transform and roll out!"
    http://www.myspace.com/raddimus33

Default Re: now I don't know if I'm mad are dissapointed.

Awe man, I just posted in the other thread. Then I read this one.

Don't take this the wrong way rad, but it is Friday night. Do the math. Some people are probably out doing things that don't involve his board right now. I just got in myself from having dinner with a few friends.

BTW, a view count can build up even if the same 4 people keep going back to the thread. Don't mistake inactivity on a Friday night for lack of compassion.

Um yhea me and beej just talked about it. and yhea maby your right as well as her and just jumped the gun,Bee megs and a couple other were on alot earlyer and Maby you guys are right I just jumped the gun and got a little butt hurt over lack of responces.That was just how I was feeling after all day long, seeing a few regs on then seeing the 21 count,and only getting 4 responses.You are probably right.I'll kill the thread sometime tommorrow,if not in a few.

Quote Originally Posted by raddimus View Post
    Um yhea me and beej just talked about it. and yhea maby your right as well as her and just jumped the gun,Bee megs and a couple other were on alot earlyer and Maby you guys are right I just jumped the gun and got a little butt hurt over lack of responces.That was just how I was feeling after all day long, seeing a few regs on then seeing the 21 count,and only getting 4 responses.You are probably right.I'll kill the thread sometime tommorrow,if not in a few.
    It's okay, hon. Really. You've obviously been through something very intense. I understand if you're a bit shook up by it. We're here.
    "When you make something no one hates, no one loves it." - Tibor Kalman

this is why I didn't reply

Thank god that cop didn't fire when that guy ran off.If he had I don't know what I would of done but I could see myself jumping out and attacking that officer.
    "...my heart is turned to stone; I strike it, and it hurts my hand..."

huh?Are you a cop are something. Not that I would mind but Yhea you shoot anywhere in the vicinity of either of my nephews your asking for trouble.I would like to say I would be calm ,cool and collected, but I been shot at before and have had guns pulled on me more than once so I'm pretty sure I woulda lost it. but like I said it was my misunderstanding and just got hurt from seeing people typing and responding to threads.It was really a silly reaction looking back on posts made and this thread, But as I stated first off I wasn't talking bout anyone who posted there are pm'd me bout it.And uraydo I know it would be a bad idea to attack a cop even when he is just doing his job...However you don't point a wepon let alone shoot a wepon in the direction of anyone in my family,I'm still peeved at the cop if you re-read the thread there were undercovers and no action needed to be taken that might jepodize innocent lives or requiring to point a firearm not only at a car load of bystandards but a whole restaurant's general direction.Ultimatly the cop never fired I turned it into a enjoyable experience for my eldest nephew and alls well. was a crazy way to an end at a good time at the park though.

huh?Are you a cop are something. Not that I would mind but Yhea you shoot anywhere in the vicinity of either of my nephews your asking for trouble.I would like to say I would be calm ,cool and collected, but I been shot at before and have had guns pulled on me more than once so I'm pretty sure I woulda lost it. but like I said it was my misunderstanding and just got hurt from seeing people typing and responding to threads.It was really a silly reaction looking back on posts made and this thread, But as I stated first off I wasn't talking bout anyone who posted there are pm'd me bout it.And uraydo I know it would be a bad idea to attack a cop even when he is just doing his job...However you don't point a wepon let alone shoot a wepon in the direction of anyone in my family,I'm still peeved at the cop if you re-read the thread there were undercovers and no action needed to be taken that might jepodize innocent lives or requiring to point a firearm not only at a car load of bystandards but a whole restaurant's general direction.Ultimatly the cop never fired I turned it into a enjoyable experience for my eldest nephew and alls well. was a crazy way to an end at a good time at the park though.
    lets say the cop didn't pull the gun and the bad guy killed you and took your car and pushed into the river with your kin still in it. how would you feel about a cop stopping the bad guy then? To live is to die and sometimes we find ourselves in dangerous situations. I don't see how you can get mad a cop for trying to take a bad guy off the street. I know plenty of victims of crime around here. In fact, crime is so bad around here I hardly go anywhere anymore without a can of mase on my belt. In fact I wish like heck that our police would show the same initiative as you described.
    Last edited by uraydo; 04-05-2008 at 11:35 AM.

Banned

You actually started a thread to bitch about the fact that only 4 people replied to your last thread. Dear god.

Quote Originally Posted by uraydo View Post
    lets say the cop didn't pull the gun and the bad guy killed you and took your car and pushed into the river with your kin still in it. how would you feel about a cop stopping the bad guy then? To live is to die and sometimes we find ourselves in dangerous situations. I don't see how you can get mad a cop for trying to take a bad guy off the street. I know plenty of victims of crime around here. In fact, crime is so bad around here I hardly go anywhere anymore without a can of mase on my belt. In fact I wish like heck that our police would show the same initiative as you described.
    Lmao,you really don't know me that well yur apparently.Like I said luckily nothing bad happened.and screw that cop, he has a tazer gun, billy club, and pepper spray he coulda chose to employ.Where the hell do you live yur.And yhea I hope a cop around you never waves guns in your general direction as a criminal runs by as there are so many there.trust me then you will understand why I don't want a cop waving a gun anywhere in the direction of my nephews.there were tons of bystandards thank god the gun didn't get fired.but if it had. is my point. I say in a public place let the guy go, gun no gun. And let scumbag try to get into my brothers suv bro,he have more probs with me and my brother who also grew up in la and is a dad of two then he woulda with the cop.

Lmao,you really don't know me that well yur apparently.Like I said luckily nothing bad happened.and screw that cop, he has a tazer gun, billy club, and pepper spray he coulda chose to employ.Where the hell do you live yur.And yhea I hope a cop around you never waves guns in your general direction as a criminal runs by as there are so many there.trust me then you will understand why I don't want a cop waving a gun anywhere in the direction of my nephews.there were tons of bystandards thank god the gun didn't get fired.but if it had. is my point. I say in a public place let the guy go, gun no gun. And let scumbag try to get into my brothers suv bro,he have more probs with me and my brother who also grew up in la and is a dad of two then he woulda with the cop.
    All the weapons you suggested to little to nothing in a chase situation. In fact, I have only seen one video of a cop using a tazer while chasing someone, and the prongs popped out. he got a little jolt, but by the time he landed on the other side of the fence, he had enough left in him to continue running.

I, myself, am staying in Savannah Georgia. You could research the crime if you want, but I doubt you find much, seeing as the school likes to keep the crime hush hush. But I hardly ever feel unsafe, seeing as the parking lot behind my apartment is a popular spot for cops to take a nap. pretty much the only things they can see form the lot are my building and a bridal shop next door.

but yeah, I'm still on the cops side on this. I'm never against people doing there job. if you want to keep your family away from that stuff, I suggest moving to Alaska. I hear there crime rate is way down.

The Flash, on Justice League Unlimited, said it best when he said something along the lines of, "The bad guys went down, and no one got hurt. You know what I call that?.... A very good day."
    Last edited by uraydo; 04-06-2008 at 02:01 AM.

I did get your PM, and I do care. Understand I am trying to do a lot with a very slow connection. Raising hell on my end and whatnot.
    To The Battlefield and Back:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfdm1oon5mU

And it takes time to comment on serious matters.

For my English ability, it's easier to read/respond to light conversation. But for topics about something serious, I must take more time to read.

thanks casey as I mentioned understood you being busy. and sora I do understand and admit maby I jumped the gun and over reacted...I just didnt see the usuals...anyways I was wrong for my reaction and posting this post.

Hey i have kids and i would have the same reaction as you, kids are special and innocent they should never have to see something like that, its good they are young and probably will forget. I hope they never have to witness anything like that again. It's good not to take it out on the police but if you go out again take your camera and if something crazy like that happens again then take pictures, it could get them in trouble if lives were needlessly endangered. I'm glad neither you, your brother or nephews were hurt, or that you didn't react in a way that would have gotten you either shot or arrested.

totally thanks.

Sorry for what happened man. Thank Primus that you're safe.

thanks man.

I'll admit I viewed it...but couldn't make sense of it at the time because I was very exhausted.
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.

Moderator / formerly "Gunrock" The Great's Avatar

uh well since everyone was ok and the nephews really didn't care i saw it as more of an entertainment thread. plus i am a guy and to show concern for someone who hasnt been hurt or killed is kind of sissy

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by elemental fantasy View Post
    You actually started a thread to bitch about the fact that only 4 people replied to your last thread. Dear god.
    Well at leasr he didnt start a thread to talk about Bay putting his hands on his crew. Im glad that post got terminated And Rad... I just got around to reading about what happend... As your friend Im glad nothing bad happend.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great View Post
    uh well since everyone was ok and the nephews really didn't care i saw it as more of an entertainment thread. plus i am a guy and to show concern for someone who hasnt been hurt or killed is kind of sissy
    lmao. You mean you don't really care about my FEELINGS. fine thats one name I can scratch off my up coming slumber party.

*goes back to watching Grey's Anatomy*

Soooo if they weren't okay, then it wouldn't be an entertainment thread and you would have replied how...????

Just curious.
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.

nearly getting shot at and having kids is not entertainment, and it shouldn't matter if your a guy or not, to show concern is not sissy.
    "Call me a traitor...I'm just collecting your victims..." Paramore Monster

I think this is becoming a bigger deal than it should be.... did everyone just blow by my Flash comment?