Thread: Welp, spring has arrived...

Default Welp, spring has arrived...

and why do I say that?

I'm sneezing....and sneezing....maybe that's because I just petted a cat and really should wash my hands because my eyes are getting itchy and watery....but I'm comfortable where I am.

Yup, woke up sneezing....been doing it on and off....ohh I hate this time of year.
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.

Default Re: Welp, spring has arrived...

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee1983 View Post
    and why do I say that?

I'm sneezing....and sneezing....maybe that's because I just petted a cat and really should wash my hands because my eyes are getting itchy and watery....but I'm comfortable where I am.

Yup, woke up sneezing....been doing it on and off....ohh I hate this time of year.
    You and me both... I've been laid back for the past day with my eyes swelled shut. Can't breathe, and if I went to a palce they look at me like I have pink eye in both eye and some kind of nasal infection...

pollen sucks...

flowers are pretty though!
    The only thing worse than stupid people are stupid people who bother me...
    Bumblebee1983:
    I'm da bomb.
    xXRavenXx:
    I'm Da Bomb... you can be my igniter though **Humms Light My Fire by The Doors** lol
    Bumblebee1983:
    As for being your igniter.....umm.....okay.
    xXRavenXx:
    **Thrilled with BB Raven sings afternoon delight from Anchorman**

Quote Originally Posted by xXRavenXx View Post
    You and me both... I've been laid back for the past day with my eyes swelled shut. Can't breathe, and if I went to a palce they look at me like I have pink eye in both eye and some kind of nasal infection...

pollen sucks...

flowers are pretty though!
    Dude....so that's where you been!

I sowwy. Maybe it'll rain and help clear you up.

And *ahem* check your PMs dude.

Oh, and on an allergy note: apparently a teaspoon of honey each day helps relieve and prevent allergies. My brother has really bad allergies and he says that helps him a lot.

I, on the other hand, cannot stand the taste of honey. Therefore, I must rely on OTC medication.
    Last edited by Bumblebee1983; 03-26-2008 at 09:22 PM.
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

The season of allergies has come.. here (Japan), people are wearing goggles and masks which look like a kind of medical mask or Prime's faceplate.

And today, I saw this in a newspaper.

A religious outfit? No, a pollen guard! (http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20...0000-maip-soci)

I'll try a teaspoon of honey a day because I don't want to wear those heavy protectors.

Awe... Come play with me here where we went from 70 degrees and no wind to 93 and lots of wind, but that was just over the weekend, we are back into the 70s again and all is well (whiplash weather). I so wasn't ready for summer and neither was the Jeep as it needs an infusion of coolant in the A/C I'm thinking. Dillon (dog) has the worst case of allergies -- you should see me chase him down to put drops in the eyes... then he gives me the stink-eye for torturing him (he thinks). No appreciation (where's the luv?).

For the past ten days I've been suffering from something -- don't know what exactly but hope to know soon as they took enough blood to find out (must be a House episode or something). Have we ever established I don't like needles and if they ever say I died from an overdose with a needle it'd be a big whopping lie...I so hate needles. Anyway, last week's head smacking pain was so bad I couldn't even read (no morning paper for several days). Three doctors later (no it's not my ears, neck, jaw, allergies, etc.) and I'm on some serious meds -- can't feel my face. Am comfortably numb, really, but I don't like it much. (Still walking funny... as if slightly tipsy.) All these meds and the creative outlet is jammed up tighter than a week of nothing but crackers and water. Oh well. Still alive and I guess that's all that counts today. But I feel your pain -- I really do.

Here just started some days ago to rain and snow LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Beej View Post
    Awe... Come play with me here where we went from 70 degrees and no wind to 93 and lots of wind, but that was just over the weekend, we are back into the 70s again and all is well (whiplash weather). I so wasn't ready for summer and neither was the Jeep as it needs an infusion of coolant in the A/C I'm thinking. Dillon (dog) has the worst case of allergies -- you should see me chase him down to put drops in the eyes... then he gives me the stink-eye for torturing him (he thinks). No appreciation (where's the luv?).

For the past ten days I've been suffering from something -- don't know what exactly but hope to know soon as they took enough blood to find out (must be a House episode or something). Have we ever established I don't like needles and if they ever say I died from an overdose with a needle it'd be a big whopping lie...I so hate needles. Anyway, last week's head smacking pain was so bad I couldn't even read (no morning paper for several days). Three doctors later (no it's not my ears, neck, jaw, allergies, etc.) and I'm on some serious meds -- can't feel my face. Am comfortably numb, really, but I don't like it much. (Still walking funny... as if slightly tipsy.) All these meds and the creative outlet is jammed up tighter than a week of nothing but crackers and water. Oh well. Still alive and I guess that's all that counts today. But I feel your pain -- I really do.
    Oh my God, that's terrible! Have you had any MRIs taken? Has nerve damage been considered?? Feel better soon, Beej!
    "When you make something no one hates, no one loves it." - Tibor Kalman

It sounds like a House episode. I hope you'll feel better soon.

Durn girl! *huggggsss*

I'm a little tipsy from the antihistamine I took last night. And it's only 10 mg! It's knocked me out (and upside da head).

And poor allergy stricken doggie!

Quote Originally Posted by sora View Post
    The season of allergies has come.. here (Japan), people are wearing goggles and masks which look like a kind of medical mask or Prime's faceplate.

And today, I saw this in a newspaper.

A religious outfit? No, a pollen guard! (http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20...0000-maip-soci)

I'll try a teaspoon of honey a day because I don't want to wear those heavy protectors.
    Durn! Those things look like the outfits Muslim women wear! Wow!

Yipe!!!Doesn't it weaken your bodies immune system when you safe guard from disease and allergens??I dont know but I heard?If they make a Barricade looking mask,I'm in.Hey sora,lets market kid friendly masks in Japan that look like Transformers characters..!!!..Remember,I thought of it first.$$$$so pay up!!LOL

Quote Originally Posted by barricade505 View Post
    Yipe!!!Doesn't it weaken your bodies immune system when you safe guard from disease and allergens??I dont know but I heard?If they make a Barricade looking mask,I'm in.Hey sora,lets market kid friendly masks in Japan that look like Transformers characters..!!!..Remember,I thought of it first.$$$$so pay up!!LOL
    Ya know...that doesn't make any sense. How could it weaken your immune system if you stock up on vitamin C or whatnot?

I iz confuzzled. Of course that's real easy because a) I'm hungry at the moment and b) I'm still a lil woozy from that antihistamine I took last night. But it surree is working!

Quote Originally Posted by r-type View Post
    I was going to say Ninjas, but ok.
    Ninjas?

Yeah. I can see it. That just didn't come to mind at the moment.

Where's my ninjas are better than pirates pic...???

Quote Originally Posted by r-type View Post

I was suffering from allergies earlier in the week as well.
    GAH! I can't find it......oh well....

And I'm torn as to whether ninjas are better than pirates. Think about it:

*Captain Jack-Pirate
    *Captain Hook-Pirate

Gah, I'm torn. And hungry. And still fuzzy-headed....but ooh, caffeine! COOL!

considering the weather in Florida never really leaves the category of 'hot'....these..what are they called....seasons? ya...they have no effect on me.

Quote Originally Posted by xAgonyxScenex View Post
    considering the weather in Florida never really leaves the category of 'hot'....these..what are they called....seasons? ya...they have no effect on me.
    Florida is hot and sticky (well, southern part is...northern part has seasons, or at least the Panama City area does).

Jacksonville and area is always hot. Never go down to Florida without short sleeves and shorts and flip flops.

I learned that the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by barricade505 View Post
    If they make a Barricade looking mask,I'm in.Hey sora,lets market kid friendly masks in Japan that look like Transformers characters..!!!..Remember,I thought of it first.$$$$so pay up!!LOL
    That's a good idea! Maybe we must call Hasbro/Takara before someone steals the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee1983 View Post
    Florida is hot and sticky (well, southern part is...northern part has seasons, or at least the Panama City area does).

Jacksonville and area is always hot. Never go down to Florida without short sleeves and shorts and flip flops.

I learned that the hard way.

haha ya...i feel bad for people who come during the winter with long sleeves and shit, thinking they'll need them....suckers

Quote Originally Posted by xAgonyxScenex View Post
    haha ya...i feel bad for people who come during the winter with long sleeves and shit, thinking they'll need them....suckers
    That was me upon my first trip to Jax.

Then I had to go shopping to get some more comfortable clothes. So I've learned my lesson.