Thread: G1 HOUND Reformatted

Default G1 HOUND Reformatted

My little green friend got reformatted recently. Check out the before/after shots (new Hound screen left, old Hound screen right!).

Default Re: G1 HOUND Reformatted

Here's a coupla closeups of his faction symbols:

I prefer the old one

Quote Originally Posted by wheeljack View Post
    I prefer the old one
    Well, the old one is certainly more authentic 'cause he's basically Alternators Hound.
    But the new one has all the mod cons and is much more aggressive looking, so I likes it better! Plus it's brand-spanking-shiny-new!

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo View Post
    My little green friend got reformatted recently. Check out the before/after shots (new Hound screen left, old Hound screen right!).

Thats really cool. a real "shot in the face."

but in a good way, not in the way you could wish someone would get "shot in the face" with a bullet. NO, not that kinda shot, because that would just be hateful. I don't think anyone here would wish for any of the other members to actually get shot in the face.
    "...my heart is turned to stone; I strike it, and it hurts my hand..."

yeah, me neither.

Cool Jeep though. Gettin' the 4-door variant in Black soon for the missus. (she likes the Jeeps)

Quote Originally Posted by uraydo View Post
    I don't think anyone here would wish for any of the other members to actually get shot in the face.
    You think wrong.
    You mess with the poh-leece, you get shot in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by r-type View Post
    yeah, me neither.

Cool Jeep though. Gettin' the 4-door variant in Black soon for the missus. (she likes the Jeeps)
    The four-doors are certainly more practical. And are easier to get in and out of.

You think wrong.
    You mess with the poh-leece, you get shot in the face.
    actually, they shoot for the largest surface area available, which is most often the chest. but lets just say, if there ARE members out there that are wishing I'll will to a member such as Baricade, Bumblebee, theGreat, Nelson, R-Type, Agony, or any of the present members that frequent the forum, they are not friends of mine.

on the Internet, all we have are our words... So, words mean a lot.

actually, they shoot for the largest surface area available, which is most often the chest. but lets just say, if there ARE members out there that are wishing I'll will to a member such as Baricade, Bumblebee, theGreat, Nelson, R-Type, Agony, or any of the present members that frequent the forum, they are not friends of mine.

on the Internet, all we have are our words... So, words mean a lot.
    I advise you to not take things quite so seriously in future. You seem like a cool guy who just wants to look out for his buddies, which is admirable. But every internet community has it's own style and it's own sense of humor. If you go venturing into forums that aren't your usual territory, you'll inevitably find something that offends you. And in the case of DM.net, there's a lot to get offended by, and it's usually by me. The people who know me over there know very well that I would never really wish for anyone to get shot in the face (the comment is actually a Reservoir Dogs reference for those in-the-know), nor do I really prefer my microwaved babies extra-crispy, nor for that matter do I really sit in a tree outside Boag's house at night watching him undress through binoculars.
    These things are only an issue if you make them one, and if your buddy was truly offended, I'm sure he'd have contacted me himself. As it is, he knows better than to take anything I say seriously, and probably wouldn't have ever known or cared had you not brought up the issue here. Besides, he's probably got bigger fish to fry, what with his local police trying to lock him up for impersonating a policeman.

That was a joke by the way.

I advise you to not take things quite so seriously in future. You seem like a cool guy who just wants to look out for his buddies, which is admirable. But every internet community has it's own style and it's own sense of humor. If you go venturing into forums that aren't your usual territory, you'll inevitably find something that offends you. And in the case of DM.net, there's a lot to get offended by, and it's usually by me. The people who know me over there know very well that I would never really wish for anyone to get shot in the face (the comment is actually a Reservoir Dogs reference for those in-the-know), nor do I really prefer my microwaved babies extra-crispy, nor for that matter do I really sit in a tree outside Boag's house at night watching him undress through binoculars.
    These things are only an issue if you make them one, and if your buddy was truly offended, I'm sure he'd have contacted me himself. As it is, he knows better than to take anything I say seriously, and probably wouldn't have ever known or cared had you not brought up the issue here. Besides, he's probably got bigger fish to fry, what with his local police trying to lock him up for impersonating a policeman.

That was a joke by the way.
    What I've said here, I said on my behalf, not because I am trying to defend anyone. I can't explain it. reading that thread, then reading this one, just pisses me off. quit possibly, I may be the only one that feels this way, but those things were said, in that hateful thread, so don't ask me not to be affected by it.

Banned

And this thread is officially retarded now.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokescreen_5 View Post
    And this thread is officially retarded now.
    I think it was stillborn to be honest.

I can't explain it. reading that thread, then reading this one, just pisses me off.
    I get that a lot.

id say better stay with the subject and maybe less about other things like shooting in the face, police and offended friends or no friends at all

Lets all have a beer and laugh about some jokes common people were all here to have fun!

.... wait wasnt this about the cool hound

its wicked !!!!
    First salvo is mine!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by W12eckag3 View Post
    .... wait wasnt this about the cool hound
    My point exactly