Poll: wich combiner would you like for the new movie?

Thread: my favorite combiner for the next movie

Default my favorite combiner for the next movie

my favorite combiner is by far devastator and i would like to see him in the next movie tho im not sure how he would get in it cause his name is already used by the tank brawl/devastator and 1 of his limbs bonecrusher bought it in the first movie.
    as the decepticons got most combiners and the very first i believe they should have the first one in the movies as well id go for Menasor evil cars are wicked look at barricade and would mean good chase sceens

i vote Menasor
    First salvo is mine!

Default Re: my favorite combiner for the next movie

Most people won't even remember the name of a dead Transformer whose name was only written once in subtitles. His name was meant to be Brawl.

Non-fans probably won't remember and fans will appreciate a fix. So, include Devastator as he is the most popular and coolest combiner giant. If necessary you can alter his name slightly giving him a title like Constructicon Devastator or Total Devastator or Absolute Devastator or whatever they like. Another option is to not even say his name (e.g. Lady DeathStrike was never referred to by name in X2).

As for Bonecrusher, you can either make Devastator a 5-part combiner or make him a 6-part combiner and leave some of the component Transformers unnamed.
    Last edited by LightBulbFactory; 03-23-2008 at 12:23 PM.
    An idea does not exist until acted upon.

good idea yes tho its still fixing i do like devastator but if you go the easy way + a rival truck motormaster vs prime, does have a lot of plot in it dont you think?
    First salvo is mine!

Quote Originally Posted by W12eckag3 View Post
    good idea yes tho its still fixing i do like devastator but if you go the easy way + a rival truck motormaster vs prime, does have a lot of plot in it dont you think?
    Motormaster is cool. But if you add the Stunticons, consider the fact that most new Autobots will be cars as well. I mean, how many new cars can you possibly add in the sequel? If you add too many new cars they won't get enough individual attention and non-fans will get confused. I don't think there should be more than one new Decepticon car.
    An idea does not exist until acted upon.

well confusing to have 5 evil cars? hmm ... maybe but if you introduce them good they wont be messed up with the autobots anyways just like with barricade a good introduction is 90% of the recognition next time they are on screen
    First salvo is mine!

It would make more sense to be Bruticus because of the military nature of the cons. I would LOVE to have devastator, but Bruticus fits with Bays overall look, plus is a tie in with the way Starscream first tried to take over.
    The only thing worse than stupid people are stupid people who bother me...
    Bumblebee1983:
    I'm da bomb.
    xXRavenXx:
    I'm Da Bomb... you can be my igniter though **Humms Light My Fire by The Doors** lol
    Bumblebee1983:
    As for being your igniter.....umm.....okay.
    xXRavenXx:
    **Thrilled with BB Raven sings afternoon delight from Anchorman**

Banned

I've always liked jets and Superion and the stories with them and A3 and all.. so yeah.. I'd have to vote them.. that way they have flyers to fight off decepticreeps

menasor all the way

Out of all the combiners i like Predaking the most. So ill guess i'm going to be the only person voting for him then.

yes...as Raven stated, Bruticus fits the bill because of the military influence. The name "Devastator" is far better than "Bruticus" So why not reformat the Tank from TF1 into a combiner, along with other military vehicles, and call the giant robot "Devastator".....

Name the Constructicon team robot "Demolisher"